Other Fishing for Conversations

RitualDeadlyf

Forget It, Shoot Me
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
dedb0ea1c3901aaa27c83fac07e158d7--anime-girl-dress-manga-anime-girl.jpg
That moment when you don't know the true size of a photo when you're posting on mobile. Sorry guys if it turns out too big.

The title basically says it all. Just looking for a friendly conversation, get to know someone, make some friends because I'm really lonely (Joking. Me? Never.), or even hold debate on subjects. Just talk....

JUDGMENT FREE ZONE

That's right judgment free zone, I don't judge anything you believe in, have done in the past or things you believe are faults in yourself. However that also goes for you as I hope you would not judge me for my faults. We all have them.

If you want to PM your whole life story and how it makes you feel, go ahead.

Want to debate about politics or another major matter, go ahead.

Whatever it is you want to talk about, let's do it. Even if it's about puppies.

WAIT, BEFORE YOU SPAM THE INBOX

Now keep in mind that this is no therapy session. I did not go to school for nor claim to be a therapist. I can't even help myself. The only thing under my belt is two years of psychology from High School which I barely remember. Guess that helped define I was a calm crazy person but that is never the point.

I cannot give advice to you of how to address, change, act upon or defy an event. If you want my input on something, I'd be more than happy to do that but keep in mind I have no degree in therapy or better yet...an expert.

A Little About...

Sometimes people don't click and that's okay. There may be something the other person doesn't like or just could be the design of horoscopes if that's your thing. So to prevent some issues here is a few things about me that usually stir trouble between others or brings them together.

+ Supporter of LGTB
+ Holds to No Religion
+ Believes Both Sides of Politics are Evil in America
+ Favors Historical Talk
+ Likes to Question Peoples Motives out of Curiosity

That's just a little about me....

Alright guys hope someone takes a bite and won't mind having a simple evening conversation! Or month...or year.

What, nooo. I'm not a trouble maker. I would never follow through with a heated argument unless it was off site then let the grenades fly. Just trying to pass the time.

Caragia Caragia
Hello there! I'm hanging in there like any other day. How about yourself, having a decent day I hope.

I'm doing alright. Just chillin' before afternoon chores time. I've been looking to RP but I'm too rusty in the writing department, so I don't know where to start lol.

Caragia Caragia
My recommendation would try the One X One Partner Search. I'm sure you can find someone to RP with you and help you get some oil in the rusty brain cogs. Just look through other people thread to see who's most fitting or create your own thread. Don't be shy, as no one is perfect either. Handful of casual Rpers out there too.

Yeah.. I tried that last month prior to my vacation. It didn't work out. I haven't written anything in over a year and I'm soo ADD I might as well be Doug from the movie UP. I can't even piece a decent paragraph together let alone do a OC.

Well....If you want. You can PM and I'll get back to you when I get off of work in 3 hours. We can practice some writing. So some critic RPing. I usually have very specific standards but I don't mind doing a paragraph at a time and practice some Sheets with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back