First Post Instructions

Prudentia

The Kitty Soldier

Before you post, please read this as it has important details about your first post and where we are starting/will go.

Setting: We are all in the lab; our characters have not been outside for a very long time – some longer than others. The lab certainly is bright like any stereotypical lab but also includes various relaxation rooms on the different floors. The lab has a gym, lounge area, kitchen/cafeteria, various bathrooms and bedrooms each assigned to the soldiers – only one person per room. Everyone is on the same floor bedroom wise. The lab also has an entertainment area that has not been opened yet so no one knows what’s inside. There are three floors, yes, underground – the first one after lowering down from the main DC headquarters of the lab is the training area, where there are therapy offices, council room, and a large gym to support all the different conditions. Second floor is the living area/rooms and kitchen/cafeteria (food is near gourmet), and the third floor is the entertainment and other section that has not been shared with any of our characters but this is ALSO where the scientists’ offices are (the directors that are played by your fellow role players here).

We are currently in the large gym area, first floor. This gym holds everyone and their doctors/scientists helping them recover or train.

Time: 8am on the dot. Day: Wednesday. Weather: It is rainy outside but they are deep within this laboratory. There are no windows but the living conditions are very comfortable.

Your first post should be an introduction and include the following (some notes here):

- Include a short introduction of what your character is thinking about the current day (the weather is reported to them and clocks are in each room and hallway).

- You can choose to have one or two doctors and random scientists with you (don’t do any big crowds). Remember, you are in the gym with everyone else, training. This will be the next part of your post.

- Be ready to interact, as they are allowed to – they are not restricted from their fellow soldiers.

- No one knows what they are getting themselves into, just brief explanations and lies.

- Feel free to interact with me or anyone that posts first but remember to tag at the bottom of each post; the next posts will include the meeting to be announced.

- NOTE: If you play a Director (our playable scientists assigned previously), you can be in the same room, however, there will be a meeting in the council room with them and every soldier. My Director will not be present.

Hopefully simple enough. Please ask any questions in the respective Questions thread so everyone can see it and I can answer for everyone – try not to pm me. :)  I will tag everyone in the first post so you know it is there.

Extra: Try to look over everyone’s characters and the Directors/Scientists. Please call our special four scientists Director or Dr. when addressing/mentioning.

YAY, we are ready to go! Thanks for your patience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back