Lord of Snow

Name:

Aurora Patello

Magician name (like an hero alias):

FireStorm

Appearance ((i prefer anime or animated)):

S4hl3oV.png

Short Bio(Optional):

FireStorm is an Italian fire magician with the gift of sight. being raised in a magic  family, she learned magic from a young age but at her own pace. soon she discovered she had a knack for fire magic, so this became her main focus of her studies along with studying her gift of sight that is passed down through the Patello family

State or country of Origin: 

Italy

Family history (optional) :

The Patello family is not limited to one type of magic, her family studies all types until they find one to suit them. every magician in the patella has the gift of sight.

sexual orientation:

Heterosexual

Dorm (( Fire, Earth, wind, Air)):

Fire

Hereditary magic?:

Chiromancy  ((being able to see the future or the past- for her it's the future))

Favorite magic type (welcome to make up your own but must be a branch of the four elemental types):

Chiromancy

magic type:

Pyromancy/Chiromancy

pet (real or mythical):

none

Other:

since she has studied in most types of magic, she is well versed in lots of spells but only uses fire

Name:

Aurora Patello

Magician name (like an hero alias):

FireStorm

Appearance ((i prefer anime or animated)):

S4hl3oV.png

Short Bio(Optional):

FireStorm is an Italian fire magician with the gift of sight. being raised in a magic  family, she learned magic from a young age but at her own pace. soon she discovered she had a knack for fire magic, so this became her main focus of her studies along with studying her gift of sight that is passed down through the Patello family

State or country of Origin: 

Italy

Family history (optional) :

The Patello family is not limited to one type of magic, her family studies all types until they find one to suit them. every magician in the patella has the gift of sight.

sexual orientation:

Heterosexual

Dorm (( Fire, Earth, wind, Air)):

Fire

Hereditary magic?:

Chiromancy  ((being able to see the future or the past- for her it's the future))

Favorite magic type (welcome to make up your own but must be a branch of the four elemental types):

Chiromancy

magic type:

Pyromancy/Chiromancy

pet (real or mythical):

none

Other:

since she has studied in most types of magic, she is well versed in lots of spells but only uses fire

Awesome, I'm not the only girl. Also I recognize that picture from somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back