• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✿Fire Emblem, Skyrim, and Mystic Messenger!✿

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
So this probably won't be too long of a post, especially since college is already killing me and I already listed all the fandoms I wanna do in the title. I have been really craving all these lately, however, so here I am! (ᅌᴗᅌ ✿)

Quick rules:
1. I'm not horribly picky about grammar - as long as it's readable, I'm happy.
2. My preferred post length would likely be 1-3 paragraphs, but that's not a hard rule at all. I'm not a novella writer by any means, but I can definitely write longer posts, and I don't mind even shorter posts at all. As long as it's well written, anything goes.
3. No mary-sues, no controlling my character, same old thing.
4. For one of these I prefer OC x OC, but for the others I prefer OC x Canon. I really do have some OCs I'd like to use, but I'm always willing to double up. Not gonna list who I can play here, but if you want me to play a canon character, just ask. I'll probably be able to c:

Onto the roleplay details themselves!

Skyrim:
This is the one I want to do OC x OC in, so I'll start with this. I don't have a particular plot in mind at the moment, but I really love anything that has to do with all the Mer races (Bosmer/Wood elves especially) or the Civil war.

The one vague plot I have is of a Nord who wakes up in an abandoned prison one day with amnesia. She wanders the wilds for some time, until she finally comes across some semblance of civilization - an Orc stronghold. She begs them to let them in, and they hesitantly accept, but only if she lives and works by their rules. Little do they know exactly how much trouble they're allowing in.

Fire Emblem:
Ooh, honestly, this is the one I'm craving the most. I've played both Awakening and Fates and I can RP them both, but Fates is the one I really wanna focus on - specifically Conquest.

Here're the canon character's I'm looking for!
1. Niles. Can't stress this one enough - I really want an OC x Niles RP (ᅌᴗᅌ ✿)

Actually, you know what, the more I think about it, I'm really only looking for Niles. In that case, I'll list Awakening characters, too!

2. Libra
3. Chrom

Mystic Messenger:
Argh, everybody's playing the new V route, and the only way I could buy it is if I gave up food for a week T.T

But, I still friggin' love the other routes - the deep route especially. I'd love for someone to play either Jumin or 707, but I definitely prefer Jumin! c:

Anyways, that's about it! Send me a message if you're interested! (*⁰ワ⁰*) *:・゚✧

Hello there! I was interested in doing any sort of Fire Emblem Rp, Awakening or Fates. PM me or I PM you and maybe we start brainstorming ideas. :)

I'd be interested for a Mystic Messenger RP ! I can play both 707 and Jumin, and if you'd like to, I'd like to do a double RP (with my own MC, as well as the character I'd play for you). Can you message me ? As I'm new, I can't for now ;-; ValentineIllusion ValentineIllusion

I AM PAUL-MAN AND I ANSWER THE CALL OF BUMPS.

I wanna do some FE but I can't play Niles. I do know something about Chrom though.

Fine by me, so long as it ain't Sumia. Don't tell her I said this, but she's just awful to talk to. She won't shut up about pies.

Fine by me, so long as it ain't Sumia. Don't tell her I said this, but she's just awful to talk to. She won't shut up about pies.

Oh my goodness I tried pairing Chrom up with Sumia in my last playthrough, I got them all the way up to A and was just going to let the auto marriage take over, but then he was like NAH IMMA MARRY MU and I was sitting there just tRYING TO MARRY LIBRA AND HE WOULDN'T LET ME ;.;

Anyways! XD Could you send me a PM? c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back