• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Resurgence

2239a4d7_71f1_43ea_8f7c_781c2c20f820.png

Year 1151. Centuries have passed since Roy and his allies had ended the war against the corrupted king of Bern and the Shadow Dragon. Peace and order had reigned over the land in these past years. The different nations of Elibe had united, using the crown jewel of Bern, the Fire Emblem, as the symbol of their allegiance.

Trades between each one of them flourished, though not much had changed. Ilia is still a land covered in snow, Sacae still houses their tribal horse riders, the reptilian wyverns still reside in Bern, and the rest are much the same. The only different thing is the harmony between all of them, no wars, nor any unresolved conflicts between any of them.

However, all good things must come to an end. In the middle of the year, the precious and important Fire Emblem disappeared. Much to the misfortune of Elibe, ancient creatures dreaded by all had started to return, emerging in different places. Dragons have started to resurge, and with them, their fury. To counteract such events, the different forces of the allied nations were combined into one - The Elibe Sentinels. This new organization was tasked to save Elibe from being destroyed, protect the citizens and fend off the emerging dragons.

However, the Fire Emblem's location still remains unknown. With the Elibe Sentinels busy, the allied nations had grouped up different citizens, all originating from one certain nation, and had them search for the precious gem. But why was the Fire Emblem so important? That is what is about to be known.

Will they succeed? Or will it be lost forever?

Hello, and welcome to the interest check of Fire Emblem: Resurgence!

I am
@Reinhardt, but you may simply call me as Rein. Usually you might see me in the fantasy tab, throwing out some ideas and whatnot. This is my first fandom roleplay, should it be launched, so I'm not really that used to what may or may not happen in this section.

I've had this longing for a good fire emblem rp, but so far, none had come to my tastes. So here I am, creating my own and trying to seek for interested players. That being said, why should you be interested in this idea of mine? Well, that is a good question.

This Fire Emblem RP will be unlike others. This will be using a unique mechanic, where classes are no more, and everyone can equip any weapon, though with a few limitations. Class skills such as Pierce, Slayer, and Sure Shot will still remain, though they will be accessed through different means. Mounts can be used by all, so no more
"hurr durr I am merc, can't ride horse." There are much more to be said, but I'd prefer not to spoil the surprise.

You will be playing as the ones searching for the Fire Emblem. This being said, I will be only accepted 7-8 players, excluding me. Each one will be a representative of the different regions of Elibe.

So, any of you interested?

Feel free to ask, should you need any clarifications.

Last edited by a moderator:
(>u>) hmmmmmmmmmmm~ interesting~ A fire emblem rp hurhurhruhuruhr. Specially since im excited for fates, i might jump in for the ride

Very well, I shall be working on the actual thread, which will most likely be finished in a week, if not a few days. I'll keep you all updated here.

The thread is not yet finished, some parts still need a few additions, namely the overview, the cs sign-up, the mechanics, and the locations tab. But, feel free to hang out in the OOC tab and further increase the hype.

The link is here: Fire Emblem Resurgence

Hey hey :3

What time is it?

[media]

[/media]
WAHAHHAHAHA *runs away*

At first, the notion of dropping classes entirely turned me off, but the thought of a sort of Awakening-esque RP that takes place in Elibe got me interested. Haven't played Binding Blade but I did play Blazing Sword a while back so I'm looking forward to this if there are still spots left.

I posted on the other thread because I got excited but if there's still room, I would love to hop in. Especially if no one's taken the slot from Sacae.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back