Video Games Fire Emblem Heroes stuffs

LostHaven

Error 404: Heaven not found.
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm bored as fuck. Does anyone here play Fire Emblem Heroes? Or am I the only person who plays mobile? lol.

btw, if you do, what heroes do you have for your team?

I have Lucina, Merric (lol, I summoned Lucina and Merric on my first ever summon in the Dark Rites focus, and both 5* xD), Azura (oh my god, you don't know how long it took me, pressing every blue summon orb in sight... I once summoned a full 5 of blues, and they were ALL THE SAME GODDAMN HERO [Sully]) and Cordelia Bride (I just got lucky, spent 20 orbs on a full summon on Bridal Blessings, all five were transparent, I was like shit. Until Cordelia came from nowhere.)

I've only just started that game to get into the series more (I've only played Awakening at the moment and wants eithers Fates or the new Echoes) so I don't really have much aside from the basic default team you get at the start of any mobile rpg. I like it so far though.

Hector, Ephraim, Tharja, Jeorge, Lucius and Abel are my main characters that I swap around depending on what's needed more. Not all of them are 5*, some are 4*.

I think Ephraim was the first 5* I ever pulled, it was during the brothers and sisters event when he was on focus.

Klein, Y!Tiki, Azura, and bunny Lucina are my main team (5*). Aiming for a Kagero to replace Lucina maybe. I've had Y!Tiki from my first summon and kept her there ever since. Klein and Azura work very well together (4 attacks; make sure to keep small archer bby safe though, he gets taken out very easily. I've given him Vantage 3 + Reciprical Aid but his counterattacks aren't as strong. Best keep him out of harms way by KO-ing any enemies that have him in their range).

I've got 2 Lucina and plenty of others 5 stars, around 12~14 if i remember well. However i haven't play this game since 3 weeks already lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back