Fire Emblem Heroes (FEHeroes)

I don't know if there are even that many FE enthusiasts/fans here, but I'm going to post it anyway.

In case you didn't know, a new Fire Emblem spin-off(?) game is going to be launched on Feb 2. It is a mobile app named "Fire Emblem Heroes", or simply "FEHeroes". It will be available for both android and iOS devices.

Now, before we all go crazy and hyped up, let me tell you something very important first. 

FEHeroes is a gacha game.

That means whether you get your favorite FE character or not is based on RNG and most likely, you will get frustrating results. 

If you are familiar with gacha games, skip this shit.

Gacha games are games wherein you use both in-game and purchased currency to summon various characters. These characters will have their own levels and ratings, which tend to be classified by stars (1-star, 2-star, 3-star, etc.) Gacha games are usually gated by energy, which you consume to do activities, such as training your characters, going on quests, fighting in the PVP arena, etc.

Usually, gacha games will encourage you to purchase a lot of stuff, but it is doable as a completely free player. Of course, the player who cashes in will most likely be better than the free player. I would have explained this in detail, but I'm very lazy.

Now, that that's tackled. Let's go further.

FEHeroes will contain a lot of characters from various FE titles, such as FE: Fates, FE: Binding Blade, etc. Hopefully, each and every single character (that is relevant or popular) is included, though that is most likely impossible since it is just going to be launched.

You might be thinking, "WTF FE as gacha? Makes no sense!"

Don't worry about that. FEHeroes will still include the same old strategic play-style, just in a different approach this time. Look here if you want to know more details, cause I'm a lazy person that won't even do macros on FFBE. (that's an entirely different matter so pay no heed to that)

So, that's that, I guess. I would have expanded a lot more but as I said, I'm very lazy. So have the trailer video.

And a link. Below.

Official Site: https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/en/

The game sounds like a rather blunt cash trap. I wouldn't buy into their crude schemes. Too many mobile games are little more than elaborate cash traps. The RTSMMO I played was a P2W cash trap.

I quit this morning, actually. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back