• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fire Emblem Fates RP

Corrin was heading towards the Dragon gate along with Azura, Subaki, Kaze, and Sakura. According to Kaze it was for the group to travel because of a battle happening. "Well Kaze I hope you're streak of being right still holds up. If we run into a group of soldiers we might be in for it." Corrin climbed over another ledge grunting as she pulled herself up.

I was walking around my duty was to patrol to see if any nohr soldiers came. "Wish something happens". "Well what's next some random strangers will show up". I continued to to patrol the hoshido border.

Corrin and the others moved forward until they saw a Hoshidian border guard. "Ok that's problematic. I mean we could take him but if we did his absence would noticed. And he's right in the way of our usual path." The group began to speak among themselves about their next move.

I noticed something was not right. "Seems like someone is here". I continued to look around but I had my hand on the handle of my sword. "Who's there?!". I started to shake a little bit

Corrin was about to step out and knock the soldier out but she stopped out of guilt not wanting to ruin the guys day. In her head she thought it might be a good idea to have Kaze or Subaki come out with her as a prisoner. They were still seen as trusted Hoshidian soldiers.

Kaze walked out speaking up "How's the patrol soldier?"

I sorta jumped. "oh hello Kaze it's going fine just don't scare me like that the queen want's me to look out for a girl name corrin". I looked at some of the soldiers that were with me. "Why are you here kaze?".

Kaze crossed his arms. "I'm here because I caught Corrin a few miles back. The most direct route to Hoshido was not an option due to the war so I had to take the long way." Subaki walked out with a bound Corrin. Subaki added to Kaze's story "And I helped Kaze get her. You have no idea how much of a scrapper she was."

"uh why don't you untie her she seems nice enough". I used my sword to cut the rope off corrin. "There you know corrin we were best friends until king garon kidnap you". I looked down. "I missed you for so long corrin here let me take you to the queen".

Kaze placed a hand on Soldiers shoulder. "How can I guess you guys were the ones to not get the news. Queen Mikoto died three days ago protecting Corrin here." Corrin interrupted Kaze. "And I refused to join Hoshido and Nohr. I'm a traitor."

Last edited by a moderator:
"oh... I'm sorry... can I join you corrin there's no reason to fight any more for me". I looked at corrin. "Oh hello Joey" azura walked up. "Oh hey azura". "But corrin do you remember me? I met you when we were both little I was so shy back then I laughed some".

The Captain of Joey's troop drew his sword. "Get away from the Traitor soldier! Kaze get her tied- Gah!" Kaze knocked the Captain out and looked at the other soldiers in Challenge. "Lady Corrin get to the Dragon gate me and Subaki will deal with these guys! You're way of course there will be no deaths."

Corrin grabbed Joey and started running "Look I'll answer your question later for now run like hell itself was chasing you!"

"r... right". I was running with corrin but I didn't notice we were still holding hands. "Guess both sides think your a traitor corrin?". I noticed we were going into some kind of portal. "This is... weird"

Corrin stopped at the Portal "Damn it Anna isn't here yet. But that's probably due to us leaving early and that sprint to escape the Hoshidian soldiers. Also Joey was it? I'm sad to say I don't remember much of my life in Hoshido. Garon went and blocked a good amount of my memories. I'm working on getting them back but it's not exactly happening that quickly. I only have the memory of King Sumeragi being killed by the Nohrian army and Garon kidnapping me."

"oh... s...sorry I shouldn't have asked you that question". I see some hoshido troops I pulled out my sword. "Stay back corrin". I begin to fight off the troops.

The Portal opened up and three warriors jumped out and fought the forces. Just behind them was a woman with red hair. "Sorry about the wait Corrin. But I have to clean house before I can let you through."

"go corrin". I grab her hand I ran into the portal with her. "ow". I placed my hand on my shoulder. "great my shoulder is bleeding".

The women grabbed Joey leading him to the Portal. "Sorry if you're with Corrin I'm not letting you die. Don't worry me and Corrin are Allies I'll make sure she stays safe." Upon saying this she slashed at three hoshido soldiers and left Joey by the portal.

Corrin backed up towards the Portal along with the returning Kaze and Subaki. The women and the three warriors sent the last of the soldiers packing. "Dang Corrin is everyone from your world that tough to fight off. Well whatever you want access to Yisstol right?" Corrin nodded getting Joey off the ground. While Subaki gave the man a Concoction to heal with.

"thanks". I put the conocotion on my shoulder. "There I'm all better now". I notice corrin was looking at me and smiling. "what? you remember now?"

Corrin shrugged "I dunno maybe I am remembering something no images. More like a feeling of sorts like I had fun or something like that. Oh and I forgot to introduce you this here is Anna. She runs the Dragon Gate." Anna gave Joey a little nod as she worked on the Portal.

"wait your saying is you might remember me when we were little?". "oh hey anna right? chrom told me a lot about you when I had to fight by his side and all". "So corrin where are we going?".

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna looked confused "Hey kid I only know Chrom by name. You're talking about another Anna. Go through the outrealms and you will meet a lot of us. Ok Corrin the gate is ready here's to hoping Chrom is willing to help you out with whatever you need help with." Corrin was the first one to go through the Gate with Kaze, Azura, and Subaki following close behind." Anna had one last thing to tell Joey "Look I know Corrin is a good friend but you should know she recently got Married and had a child. I mean if you want her to be a friend that's ok. Just please understand that you should expect just that out of her a good friend."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back