• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fire Emblem Divide: NPCs

SirBlazeALot

Seven Thousand Club
NPCs
Alright motherfuckers welcome to the NPC section. Now, I made this section primarily for myself. This is where I'll post important figures in the RP, such as royals and military top brass. NPCs played by myself are very likely to show up as bosses in main chapters, but I think you'll see my guys showing up in Side Quests primarily. There's bound to be lots of sexy lore in these sheets so give 'em a peak. Naturally, they aren't all done yet (currently none of them are) so I'll update y'all whenever I finish a new character. I'll be filling them in as needed. You too can post your NPCs here, though you guys will have a lot less need to do so. I imagine that you'll only ever need to post bosses for Side Quests and shit like that. At any rate if you do, simply organize it the same way you organize your normal sheets. However, like any other character, NPCs will end up in the Graveyard once they've been killed off.

Anyway here's how it works. You got your Kings and Queens, obviously. You can always tell who's really in charge and who married into the family by the name that comes first in the tabs. If you don't see a King or a Queen for the specific nation, that means the ruler is currently single.
Then you got "Heirs" and that's essentially a Prince or Princess. Now, for most of these places, I'm only making one heir, as in the eldest child who's gonna take over the throne. I did this so that you guys can make younger siblings for your characters if you want. Cousins, uncles, etc. etc. are all fine if you wanna make characters related to the royals as well. Just chat me up about it beforehand like you would with any other player. The only current exception to this rule right now is the White Prince and the White Princess, because they're fraternal twins. I may do Legion siblings though because I fuck with symmetry pretty heavily.
Then finally you got Generals and Rebels. These are the top brass of each factions' military, the people giving out the orders to all the battalions and shit. A "General" is someone acting on behalf of their nation's faction of choice, and a "Rebel" is doing the opposite. If you notice a nation doesn't have a general, that's because their Heir is doubling as both the General and Heir of the nation. So for example, the leaders of the Alliance of Fire would be: White General, Black Rebel, Blue Heir, Gold Rebel, Green General, and Red Rebel.

I'm always on the lookout for Faceclaims, so if you see that I don't have a Faceclaim for a specific role and you think you found one that works, then hit me up about joining our Faceclaim dump. It's a private message where we share a bunch of faceclaims with each other. Really, I'd recommend joining that just because. It's very helpful, and you're welcome to whatever faceclaims (that aren't already in use) that you find in there.

And finally last but not least, the golden question: can you support with them? Yes and no. I won't be doing individual Support Conversations for them, but your support rank with them will increase when you complete a Side Quest they're involved in. However, when I'm using them on the field, they'll be immobile, much like most bosses in the actual Fire Emblem games. Since they're supposed to be beefy bosses that won't show up until we're at least done with our first three chapters, the grand majority of them are already second classes and they'll be pretty beefy and decked out with a cool weapon, which will totally be yours once/if you murk them.

Click here to return to the Table of Contents.

Last edited:
A L L I A N C E
O F
F I R E

• LaitdJV.jpg

Name: King Bram

Race: Human

Class: Air Chariot

Summary: King Bram is the benevolent king of the White Kingdom. He's known for his mercy and strong ethics in the marketplace, as well as being quite accessible to his people. The King often holds mass audiences for bros to come to him with their troubles, and he sticks with 'em even though they tend to become shitshows where everyone's just yelling at each other. Typically, the King keeps his hands out of the market unless there's some fuckery afoot that he can persecute under the law, and prefers to provide protection for safe marketplaces as opposed to putting his nose where it doesn't belong. But that's only on the surface. By night, King Bram is a master of disguise and a rogue investor, who seeks out struggling businesses that he wants to give a chance. If he approves of their service or product or at least sees potential in it, he invests a massive amount of gold from his own personal treasury to get them goin'.

Name

Race

Appearance

Sex

Country of Origin

Faction

Personality

Backstory​

Class

Air Chariot
    Weapon 1 Rank: D Weapon 2 Rank: E
    Attributes: (INSERT ATTRIBUTES IN CAPITALS HERE IF APPLICABLE)
    (Insert description here)

Stats

Health: 0/0
    ACC: 100 CRIT: 10 EVA: 30 LUCK: 5 ASS: 0 BLOK: 0
    Att: 0 Def: 0 Mag: 0 Res: 0 Mov: 0

Skill Loadout

Custom Skill*:

Inventory

Relationships

Name: Rank

Skill Bank

Second Chance: Basic Skill. The first time their HP reaches 0, they will merely flee the fight, and they may return for the next chapter. Can only be used once until it’s refilled.

Capture: Basic Skill. Allows the unit to capture opponents in place of killing them. Requires Ropes or Chains.

Rescue: A Basic Skill that allows the unit to carry an infantry unit on their mount and protect them from further harm.

Last edited:
L E G I O N
O F
S T O N E

• bB4Ide9.jpg

Name: Queen Zahra

Race: Manakete

Class: Ebony Dragon

Summary: The Queen of Dinne is ancient as fuck. She's lived many lifetimes, and had many children, all of whom she's outlived until now. Her current daughter is set to become the new Queen of Dinne, the first one in 786 years. How's the Queen plan on spending the sunset of her long ass life? Well, it certainly wasn't fighting a war, that's for damn sure, but she refuses to leave her daughter with Terrunum's first big ass conflict in a real long time. She has faith that the Alliance will eventually surrender once they run out of people to throw at them, so she tries to play the defensive game with her forces.

Name

Race

Appearance

Sex

Country of Origin

Faction

Personality

Backstory​

Class

Ebony Dragon
    Weapon 1 Rank: D Weapon 2 Rank: E
    Attributes: (INSERT ATTRIBUTES IN CAPITALS HERE IF APPLICABLE)
    (Insert description here)

Stats

Health: 0/0
    ACC: 100 CRIT: 10 EVA: 30 LUCK: 5 ASS: 0 BLOK: 0
    Att: 0 Def: 0 Mag: 0 Res: 0 Mov: 0

Skill Loadout

Custom Skill*:

Inventory

Relationships

Name: Rank

Skill Bank

Second Chance: Basic Skill. The first time their HP reaches 0, they will merely flee the fight, and they may return for the next chapter. Can only be used once until it’s refilled.

Capture: Basic Skill. Allows the unit to capture opponents in place of killing them. Requires Ropes or Chains.

Rescue: A Basic Skill that allows the unit to carry an infantry unit on their mount and protect them from further harm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back