• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Fire Emblem Divide: Character Sign Up Sheet

SirBlazeALot

Seven Thousand Club
CHARACTER SIGN UP SHEET
Alright so before you take a look at this, you should have read a ton of the thread. Don’t let this be the first thing you look at and shit, because it’ll confuse you real bad, man. Please go to Rules if you want to join the RP.

So. After your long ass journey through the thread you're ready to start working on a character. Fucking sick, congratulations. Give yourself a pat on the back. Well done champ. But the fight's not over yet. In this section, I'm gonna cover the guidelines for creating a character and I'm gonna go over what's expected for your character sheet. It's imperative that you don't skip any of this section. Also, please DO NOT post comments or character sheets in this section.

Please post all Alliance characters in the Alliance of Fire Characters thread
Please post all Legion character in the Legion of Stone Characters thread
Click here to go to the Class Glossary
Click here to go to the Reservation Rosters
Please take all idle chit chat to Conversation
Please take all questions about the RP to Questions
Click here to return to the Table of Contents

• 1. Make Sure Your Class Is Available
    First, send that PM with all your easter eggs in it. Then when I give you the okay come back here. Then head on over to the Reservation Rosters to make sure your character's desired class (or 2nd class if they promote) is available for your team of choice. Remember, you can only join and create characters for one team. You can reserve your class by tagging me over in Announcements. From the second you tag me, you have a week to create your character or characters. Reservations are first come first serve.

Noob Classes are special classes that start off very weak but become very powerful if they can survive. Noobs must take part in three battles before they can promote to a 1st Class. You will notice on the Reservation Rosters that Noob Classes must be reserved alongside 2nd Classes and Non-Promoting Classes. This is because each team is only allowed to have one of each.

2. Character Limit
    Each player will be limited to creating four characters. This number may raise in the future, but for now the limit is two. The only exception is plays who make a Transporter. Each team will NEED a Transporter, so players who reserve the Transporter will be able to make that their fifth character if necessary. You must have been a member for at least a year on RPN to make a Transporter.

3. Read The Sheet Expectations
    If you've been on RPN for a while, you're probably like, "Tch, homie I've made 1 trillion character sheets, I got this." Don't do that yo. Read the sheet expectations to make life easier on me and you. I'm gonna tell you exactly what ya need to do for your sheet and most importantly your character's stats. Your entrance to the RP will primarily be judged upon how well your sheet is put together. That doesn't mean write me a novel, and that doesn't mean you aren't allowed to make any mistakes. But you will not be an official member of the RP until at least one character is approved by me. So you know, help me help you and read the expectations champ.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back