• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fire Child. [seeking partner]

You'll have to forgive me. Despite being on this website for a few months I still barely have any idea what I'm doing. Well, I have a plot here that I've been dying to try but nobody on the other website I'm doing at seems interested. Uh, here it is

The year is 2115. The world has changed drastically, the government switching closer to a dictatorship. The Great War wiped out nearly half of the world's population. Benders, people with the ability to control elements, were once lived in the time before the Great War. Now they're geared and hunted to near extinction. In the capital, Haven City, Baron Praxis who is the leader, has taken over the country completely. He's a brutal leader and living conditions are poor for the average civilian. This obviously causes an Underground rebellion given the original name of the underground. Muse A is a young adult who is a water bender in the underground, working constantly to try and help Rick off the government in anyway. One way, is to fake being a Krimzon Guard and get close to the royals. But A finds something that deeply shocks them. They experiment on Benders like animals. One of these Benders is a fire bender, young, weak, and angry. This is Muse B. Muse B had been stuck in the prison as long as they can remember. So when A comes along B recognizes that they're different, they aren't a Guard and B knows it. So, one night when the other guards have taken asleep, A gross B escape, taking them back to HQ. But one thing both A and B didn't know is that Muse B was an important experiment that the Baron isn't too excited to loose.

---

As you can see it's not exactly fully developed but I'm sure we can figure it out^^

I'm looking for this to be somewhat advanced as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back