"Find Me"

This guy is...

• Amazing!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A GOD!!!

• A different animal but the same beast!!

• Total voters

Fuu

Praise Be
What's up peeps? I go by Fuu and i'm just your friendly neighborhood coon. I started my roleplaying career in middle school on pen and paper and continued it for the past nine+ years, mostly on a site called Gaiaonline. I'm still trying to figure out my way around here, but so far i'm liking what i'm seeing.

In terms of roleplays I'm up for just about anything (i have listed the exceptions below) as long as it is detailed/literate, so feel free to approach me with ideas. Although, a guaranteed way to peak my interest would either be mentioning superheroes ( I'm pretty big on comic books) or one of my favorite fandoms ( like star wars or firefly).

Dont's

• Play cannon characters in fandoms
  • Use real images ( creeps me out)
  • Furries/ Yaoi/ Slave&master

Ehh... I think that is about it. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

icanhaz10post?

Hello and welcome to this lovely site. I remember Gaia Online haven't been on that since forever. I'm not a big comic book person but I'm big into X-men. My two favorite characters from the comic book world are Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. I'm a noob when it comes to comic books but I have read a couple.

Welcome person! Wonderful to meet another obessed superhero fan! (I like about everyone from Marvel, and Batman and co from DC - no Supes for me, sorry :o )

Have fun!

@Lady Sheik Thanks for the welcome! Harley and Ivy are definitely two of my favorite anti-villains, and they make for awesome team-ups! I'm also a big fan of the X-men as well, with Jean Grey( and all her clones) being one of my favorite characters in comics. The phoenix force is too awesome.

@Captain Yes, i think obsessed describes it perfectly, considering how many comics i'm currently reading. I'm actually not a big superman fan myself, so we have that in common too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuu said:
What's up peeps? I go by Fuu and i'm just your friendly neighborhood coon. I started my roleplaying career in middle school on pen and paper and continued it for the past nine+ years, mostly on a site called Gaiaonline. I'm still trying to figure out my way around here, but so far i'm liking what i'm seeing.
In terms of roleplays I'm up for just about anything (i have listed the exceptions below) as long as it is detailed/literate, so feel free to approach me with ideas. Although, a guaranteed way to peak my interest would either be mentioning superheroes ( I'm pretty big on comic books) or one of my favorite fandoms ( like star wars or firefly).

Dont's

• Play cannon characters in fandoms
  • Use real images ( creeps me out)
  • Furries/ Yaoi/ Slave&master

Ehh... I think that is about it. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

icanhaz10post?
your picture makes me smile...

[QUOTE="Emmerson Ford]no, it makes my life okay

[/QUOTE]
I'm glad god's gift could bring you joy xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back