• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Find Me Where The Wild Things Are

daa694d0-d2d8-0131-15c6-06fe20a68af8.jpg

on-the-horizon.regular.png

RACES

Overall, there are two types of characters. Human and a Wild Thing.

Human - You are a human, unlike Maxine you arrived here on a cruise ship that got lost and crashed. The cruise consisted mainly of highschool students and college freshmen, their school/class earning the ability to go on a trip to the Bahamas. Most of or all of the adults were killed in the accident.

{ If you would like to be an adult, please contact me through OOC tab or pm ^^ }

Wild Thing - You are a Wild Thing! But a slight difference is that they have human forms. You got that right! They have two forms. Human and Wild Thing. In your Wild Thing form you are at your strongest and have your abilities. But, you have to be in Wild Thing Form at least once a day.. Or else you become a human forever and will be cast away from the Land. You are either a child of an already existing Wild Thing { preferred } or a new one!

If you have read this, put 'Team Wild Thing' or 'Team Human' on your character sheet somewhere

RULES

Please be respectful of other rpers. If there is a problem, message me and we shall resolve it together

Fighting is allowed. But, if it gets to where killing is involved, you must ask the other if they're ok with it

No Mary/Gary-Sues

No Godmodding

Swearing is allowed

If another person is already a child of one of the Wild Things you want, please ask them if its ok if you can be one of them

Please write up to one paragraph or more. I understand if writers block happens ^^

Overall RPN rules apply

Have fun :D

If you have read this, please put who your favorite character from WTWTA. Film or book version works ^^

tumblr_mfz1sjGrG61roq0epo1_1280.gif

© @CloudyBlueDay for formatting c:♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I read that, I wasn't interested...now I am >u< I would also be cool with being siblings with others and whatnot :3

Wow thanks for the tag! ^_^ I haven't really watched it before, but as I glance at the wiki, it's quite familiar- my sister seemed to have watched it before. Well I'd love to join this rp~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back