Video Games Final Fantasy?

Breezey Leroux

An easy going captain of an amazing crew
Hey guys what Final Fantasy game should I play?

I've never played a final fantasy game, but my friend talks about it all the time. I want to give it a chance but I don't know which one to pick.

Any suggestions of what should be my first Final Fantasy game and why?

I'd say Final Fantasy 7, 10 and 10-2, and 12 are good starts if you want to understand how to play the games. If you don't mind MMOs then check out Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn, careful though as it has a subscription fee. Try and avoid Final Fantasy 13-2 and Lightning Returns if you want good story, they're fine otherwise though. I haven't player Final Fantasy versus 13 (Final Fantasy 15 in western markets) yet, so I don't know if it's good personally, but I've heard praise.

Final Fantasy XV is a good start. It's good, they are still dropping downloadable content, but it's a decent game the battle system is not turn based like previous installments.

Final Fantasy XV is a good start. It's good, they are still dropping downloadable content, but it's a decent game the battle system is not turn based like previous installments.

They haven't done turn-based for awhile now... FF12 was the first one to not use turn based.

dissida and crisis core for psp were damn sweet but I am still partial to my ff7 (due to being absolutely in love with sephiroth)

I can't wait for the FF7 remake. Aeris is my girl.

Breezey Leroux Breezey Leroux I'd suggest 10 since it has a good story and reasonable graphics for a game from 2001. It's also been re-released on the PS4. FF10 has an easy to follow a storyline and a really immersive setting. For example, your MC can learn another language if you put in the work of finding all the letters.

I don't care if I'm late to the party - Final Fantasy is my life <3
Personally I agree with either 7, 10 or 15. 7 is my personal favourite (Red XIII omg) with 10 being a very close second (that opening scene yo!)

The games are really easy to follow, 10 being the easiest story to keep up with for me, and the battle systems are awesome (even in the ones that are turn based). Plus, who doesn't like monsters, aeons and men with guns for arms?

I know people don't like it, but I would love a remake of FFVIII. It has a special place in my heart, one of my first games ever.
I also played FFX and it was good too.

I always find FF10 to be a good starting point with the series, though my personal favourite is 9! 10 just has a nice balance between the fantasy and the technology.

I always find FF10 to be a good starting point with the series, though my personal favourite is 9! 10 just has a nice balance between the fantasy and the technology.
Does your user name happen to be a Final Fantasy reference? :lenny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back