Final Fantasy

WorldWarEG3

Bust :(
So for this RP obviously it is going to be about Final Fantasy. I'll start with my intro I wrote up to kind of give everyone an idea of what it is about then I will delve further into my ideas for the story.

"Space and time have been distorted by Chaos. Worlds have collided and legends of ages past are clashing. Thrust into a strange, yet familiar world heroes are coming to a head while egos clash. Chaos has granted powers to a few and Evil has taken advantage of all the turmoil and distress. Those who tried to oppose have been turned away or have perished in the fight. Few who were once heroes have now turned their backs on people who looked up to them. Now in this new world there are no legendary tales of "chosen" heroes, but only those who wish to survive and try to return all the chaos back to normal. Of course standing in the way of this is Choas himself along with those who wish to hold onto their newfound power and control."

So my plan is to have a story set with many characters from the final fantasy series all come together. Of course though I would like to have it where each person involved would create their own character as the main Final Fantasy characters are more like mentors...almost like they are to Sora in Kingdom Hearts. Since Chaos has distorted everything there are characters and towns that just don't make it in the story. I already have a rough sketch for which characters will be involved, whether they are main characters or supports. Also I have the main villains set up and I think people would enjoy it. Since I have a huge surprise for one of the big baddies.

Anyways I would like to know what you guys think. Specifically from those who consider themselves Final Fantasy fans. I want to know what I can improve upon as well as finding any who would be interested in starting this with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back