• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Final Fantasy Chronicles - Mystovia.

Dark Sanctuary

Accursed, yet soothing.
Mystovia, a land that did not exist physically. There were records of it that claimed it to be a spiritual realm that was connected to earth long ago, but none have ever entered. This is a lost record of a person on earth who claimed to have been there.

You do not know where you are. All you can feel is that you are floating. All you can see is a dark void. A voice echoes in your head, a single question that you know is about your own existence.

'Who are you?'

(A) A young boy.

(B) A young girl.

© A teenage male.

(D) A teenage female.

(E) A male adult.

(F) A female adult.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you see outside from your room?

(A) A quaint village surrounded by forests.

(B) A calming view of the ocean in the distance.

© Tall stone buildings and walls that make you feel secure.

What is the business you have with the seaport?

(A) you work there as a...(feel free to write whatever job you like)

(B) You have a close friend living there and the two of you always spend time together.

© [write in] (if I feel it is nice, I'll add it in)

@Cez Bloodblade I would need more information about her first love. Preferably was hoping you to come up with a paragraph or two for me to put into the story. Will merge it with option A or B

It was the prom night. The party was fun and you got too drunk. To get some fresh air, you head out. However, in your daze, you end up going to the beach. There you find someone you never wanted to see again. You meet Henry. He was your childhood friend. You were very close till a certain incident.

He fell in love with a girl called Carla. She had her eyes on you. She proposed and you flatly rejected her. Angrily, she spread around a rumour that you raped her. Henry didn't believe you either. You became the worst of enemies. Then you transferred to a different university.

Seeing him, along with the effect of alcohol brought forth the violent rage within you. You start beating him up. Suddenly, you see a beautiful girl with long black hair on the beach. Your heart skipped a beat. Her expression was a painful one. Something told you that the only expression you wanted to see on her face was a smile. You immediately let Henry run away. Instinctively you run to her and apologise.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. This is not like me. I'm not a thug. I'm...."

She smiles and says, "I know. A person who gets hit by a car to save a puppy can't be a bad guy."

Your eyes glimmer with surprise and happiness.

"I'm Emily. Nice to meet you."

Eh, its been established that the main character is a female, and this was supposed to be set in the fantasy world so I'll have to edit your post quite a bit.

Oh damn! Totally forgot about that!

I'll see if I can edit it.

......nvm. You're right. There's way too much to alter. Ditch it.

Yeah, think of old fantasy world. I'll wait for your edit. It's not like this is really a busy thread or anything.

Go ahead. If by a rough 12 hours, there's nothing new, then I'll write my own in and skip to the next choice for you all.

© That is the favorite place of you and your only crush. You have known your crush for as long as you live, he is your childhood friend and neighbor since born. You had never confessed to him, and was not sure if he liked you back either. You remember that you decided he is your one and only love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back