• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Final Days

How many days should humanity have left?

• 473 (A Year and approx. 3 months)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 365 (1 year)

• 547 (A Year and a Half)

• 730 (2 years)

• Total voters

giraffesarebetter

Blood of the Dragon

If you knew the world was going to end, how would you spend your final days?

BLACK HOLE SET TO SWALLOW SUN

Black hole detected en route to our sun. NASA has given us approximately ___ days until the end. Sources tell us that governments worldwide are setting into panic. Some countries have already risen to complete anarchy. *static* I have just received word that America is heading in that direction. Good luck.

~~~

So, this RP is basically anarchy. No rules, except for the RPN rules,an absence rule, and a minimum post limit. It's not been set yet, but if you're gone for an amount of time without telling anyone all your characters will be killed. Drugs, language, all that is allowed, if used in accordance to RPN rules, make sure you fade to black, etc. As the time for the absence rule, the minimum post limit has not been set.

Now for information on the roleplay itself.There's a black hole set to swallow the sun, and the people of earth are warned a number of days that YOU, yes YOU will vote on in the poll. There is no central plot, just literally whatever happens happens. My lovely fellow creator @Jesters Court
@SirDerpingtonIV @claybell11

Fair warning, my children!

This RP will get VERY VERY DARK.

There will be anarchy, rioting, murder, arson, and all sorts of crazy shit.

Characters of any age allowed

I will be creating a CS soon.

Also, having multiple characters is advised.

I am working on a character sheet so you guys can think of characters before the RP starts.

CHARACTER SHEET:

NAME: ((First, middle, last, aswell as any titles))

APPEARANCE: ((Picture preferred, description works aswell))

NATIONALITY: ((This is American, unless you are a tourist etc))

FORMER JOB: ((What job did you hold before you learned of the blackhole?))

FAMILY MEMBERS/FRIENDS/PARTNERS: ((Did you have friends? Family? A romantic partner before all this?))

PERSONALITY: ((How does your character act))

SKILLS/STRENGTHS: ((What are you good at. Atleast three.))

WEAKNESSES: ((Fears/Disadvantages. Atleast three))

BACKGROUND: ((Self explainatory))

THEME SONG: ((Entirely optional))

OTHER: ((Miss anything?))

Fair warning, this might be subject to change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back