• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Filthy Rich

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Thanks everyone :)! Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 since you're the only person going for that role, you've got it!

I'm going to look over everything that is finished tonight and message y'all. Everything looks so good as I skim, so really no hard feelings if you aren't chosen for a role D:! I'm also more than happy to add more female roles to accomodate anyone who doesn't get an original role if we can fill all of the male roles, so please reach out to anyone you know who likes playing males

wicked wicked what did you have in mind for our two characters? since cas is older i can see julien going to get her car fixed (like something simple like a dead battery) and that's how they met?

Last edited:
Awesome :)! I would looooooove to get the last 4 roles filled this weekend, so please share, share share!

Hihi! I'm 'The Visionary' rper! I'll be PMing 'The King' and 'The CEO' once those roles are solidified! Feel free to PM me about relationships!

Hello hello! I’m interested in joining this rp! I was interested in the Golden Child but saw someone else was giving that a try so I may just try out for the Actor instead ;w;

Hello hello! I’m interested in joining this rp! I was interested in the Golden Child but saw someone else was giving that a try so I may just try out for the Actor instead ;w;

You could always try out for both and see if you get picked. Unless you don't want to chance two roles.

The front page is updated with characters :)

Please check out the thread for character relationships here: Realistic/Modern - Filthy Rich Friends & Foes and let us know what you've worked out with the other characters. Drama is always fun, so don't be shy to message people :)

As long as The CEO gets taken, I'll probably just double up and play The King so we can start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back