Figured it was time to check out a bigger community

official clown business

Okay so our name is Piss and we are the Mafioso
What's good, everyone? I've chosen to use Boylad because I don't really feel like using anything else at the moment.

Anyways, this isn't going to be brief at all. Like the other guy, Perambulation (he gets stuff done, trust me), I also started on ROBLOX, though not originally for roleplaying of course. I was introduced to the now-platform 8 years ago by a former friend, and as time passed I expanded my interests. From high-ranking clannie to games like Apocalypse Rising, Phantom Forces, and all the other good shooters and obstacle courses out there, I've played a good deal of them and gotten quite skilled over the years. I also watch summit1g. That guy's cool.

For someone like me to have wanted to bother with roleplaying, I must have gotten really bored at some point and decided to check out ROBLOX's Role-Playing subforum or a D&D video or something, and that's when I realized roleplaying was pretty good. I started off slow with games and such, but that kind of experience didn't turn out well so I decided I'd do a little more typing, and for the past few years I've been a somewhat active participant in providing quality, well-written ideas for the improvement of Apoc and Phantom. As of late I've also gotten into the text roleplaying thing as well, making stories here and there and also providing a story-telling experience based off that of reddit's /r/WritingPrompts.

What rekindled my interest in roleplaying was half a year back, when I'd finally decided I'd have enough of stuff like Fallen London. I discovered a fantasy tabletop roleplaying show called URealms Live, which was basically the same idea as D&D, but with more of the focus on fun and humor as well as the significant toning down of complicated aspects such as math and modifiers, allowing for a truly unique sense of randomness within the show. From D20 rolls to random attributes (which is, in my opinion, the single greatest addition to the game so far), I don't think I've ever been more hooked on any other video series on YouTube. I seriously recommend you to watch it whenever you have the free time.

That's all I have for introducing myself. I sure hope you enjoyed reading all that! I might try and participate soon, but I'm definitely going to start off slow for now.

Welcome to the site, Boylad!! It's always nice to see new faces (uh, or do i mean avatars?) around here  :smile4:

Nope, it's just owning, but if Faction did all this stuff I mentioned, I'd see him as one hell of a guy. I just signed up here for the sole purpose of checking out your next RP in case things go awry back in Roblox.

I might consider trying out other stuff here, though. We'll have to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back