Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

(Thanks Jo...Macal, I'm assuming that she's about to leave so maybe after your next post we can find a way to bring Izzy into this? We can sorta time skip our little group ahead to the point where we're talking with Izzy, maybe?)

Listening to what Raina will not admit, what Mabel has so eloquently laid out for them as the actual truth of the murder of Abbey Lockwood, Faith is hardly surprised. In fact, she is only somewhat annoyed with herself that she hadn't figured it out for herself sooner. Raina could be violent and vicious, yes, but generally just when provoked...at least, since Liza had come into her life, and if Faith is feeling somewhat encouraged about her own uneasy relationship with the girl, herself too. There had been no real reason to kill Abbey and many reasons why she would feel hesitant to do so...a mercy killing was an entirely different thing. In fact, it spoke of some hope for her, even decency, though her covering up and lying afterward was discouraging.

"You didn't murder her," she said finally. "You ended her life. There is a difference. It might not have been the route I would have chosen...but it's not the same as you were trying to portray."

She can't yet decide what she should do about it, however, so she simply nods again, thinking, before looking to Macal. "Go with your family. This will be dealt with, but not right now. Just...go, but know that after, I'm going to find you."

Sheena, having gained control enough to emerge from the kitchen, hopes others don't notice her lack of the drinks she had been told to get as she lingers in the background.It seems to her that the atmosphere of the room has changed, and she frowns slightly but doesn't say anything, watching, trying to figure out what's going on.

Liza wastes no time in catching her up to speed. Following along with what has being said, she frowns at first, puzzling it out, and then her face blossoms into a beaming smile.

"YAY RAINA ISN'T EVEN A BAD KILLER GIRL!!! YAY!!!! I CAN BE HER FRIEND AGAIN!!!! YAY!!!!"

And with that she throws herself at Raina's waist, hugging her tightly. "YAY YOU ARE GOOD EVEN IF YOU TOLD A BAD MEAN LIE!!!"

Sheena blinks. Leave it to Liza to make sure no questions are left unanswered.

Thank you Mabel, seeing how this was a mercy killing..A release from suffering, I have nothing more to say on the matter, except Mabel do you know what the girls that actually killed Abbey look like if so I would like to pull their image from your mind so that I may pass it on to the local police so that they can be punished, sadly being humans and local my organization has no authority to pursue them for killing her..So if Raina didn't kill the girl then can we also assume that you didn't kill my ninja that was shadowing you..That still leaves me with that murder to solve..Oh well it won't be long before I learn what happened to him...Mabel that was a very well done report, maybe one day you'll come work for me...Not to mention you and my little Princess seem to get along pretty well, perhaps you can play together...But for now I want you and your mother to go spend as much time with Raina as you can..So how about you spend it at an amusement park or a circus, my treat? *Stands and turns to Sofia.* It's been a pleasure meeting you and Mabel, I see so much of you both in Raina.

Faith gives a small smile at this last statement from Macal. If anything is going to push Raina's guilt buttons and make her really think about what she's doing, about how she is throwing away everything she could have, that part about seeing her sister and mother in her might be it. Faith honestly can't see it in the moment, but she knows her husband doesn't lie, and so he must, somehow. She goes to Liza and gently pries her from around Raina, putting her on her hip so the little girl can't break free again as she herself heads toward the door, despite the fact that everyone is standing in her house.

"Yep, he's right, you guys get on out of here and go have fun. I've got...stuff to do," she says when her mind goes blank as to what stuff, exactly, that is, although there is certainly plenty she should be getting around to. "Go on."

She touches Sheena's shoulder gently as she passes, as though silently telling her to come along, and after a few moments Sheena does, glancing back at Raina with some unease, because even if Liza is correct and her father is satisfied, she doesn't like the idea of leaving them alone in their living space. Nevertheless they go, leaving the others behind as Liza twists herself around on Faith's hip, waving.

"Bye Mabel! You can be my best friend even if you're dead, okay? Plus also my sister 'cause Rainbow is my sister and you're her sister so you're my sister! Bye Miss Sofia! You are pretty. I'm not gonna tell you bye Raina-Rainbow 'cause we are gonna play and play, 'cause you're good again!"

She beams to herself, very satisfied with this turn of events as she turns back around. Even Faith has to smile; her daughter is good for lightening the mood.

It is a few hours later when Faith's cell phone rings, when she receives the call from her long lost "sister" by heart, Izabella Mochizuki, and she and Macal Cord rush to bring her back to them. For the rest of the day as the family attempts to adjust to Izzy's return, and discover the truth about her original disappearance, everything else is temporarily placed aside with this new concern.

(not sure how else to add her in...[MENTION=1908]Izabella Mochizuki[/MENTION] can come in as you think fitting I suppose, we can still post on our private thread too. For anyone who wants to understand more about Izzy, you can read our private thread starting on page 6 http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/4263-Cord-family-adventures-(with-Macal-Cord)/page6)

(Don't worry me and Fire talked about this already. lol Borrowing Vince!) Bella was walking around. She opened the door to her master's bedroom. "Master....he's awake." Bella said and then looked at him. "He's confused...maybe you should comfort your new slave." She said and then chuckled slightly. "Get him ready for his job." She said and pushed her hair back. She heard Vince yelling out down the hall. "Hmm your bite always was painful." She giggled.

Master turns around in his chair. His cloak covering his face. He smirks his fangs still having blood on them. "Hmm..." He looks at Bella and then chuckles licking his fangs. He got up and then chuckles. "I do hope scorn doesn't mind....making over vampires slaves is difficult. I'm sure he'll be in pain for a while...if he keeps resisting that is." He rubs his head. "Let's go check on him." he said and then started walking down the hall.

(Ever noticed how me and you tend to jump around a lot?) Bella walked down the hall. She opened the door and watched as Vince was chained by his hands. He looked up his eyes bright red. The place where he was bitten was becoming a chain like pattern on his neck. He looked at Bella and then opened his mouth showing his fangs. "Blood....blood." He groaned but Bella just smiled. "Not till master says." She said and then walked over watching him dash towards her but held back by his chains.

(I think it's because you're busier then me and by the time you get back on I have already told you what I was planning. So we tend to jump the gun. Plus you abandoned the spider thing....so I let it die.) Master comes in and then chuckles at Vince. "Amazing how the son of scorn is driven to such lows by one little bite." He laughed. "I do enslave all my guests you know." He chuckled and then looked at the stab wound on him. "Hehe...you better focus on that wound...I'd hate to have you die."

(You just made it into a romantic moment!) Bella looks at master. "Master....when will you release him?" She asked and then turned to Master. "He's annoying me." She said.

(Not really...besides I'll be time skipping soon.) Master looks at Bella and grabs her pulling her to him. "I wouldn't release him now. He'd just eat you." He laughed and then kissed bella's cheek. He looks at her and then tilts her head. He sniffed her neck before licking it. He bit into it and started drinking from her. Bella was Flower's opposite so it didn't hurt her. He looked as Vince went nuts and the smell of blood. Master smirked.

After the first night of encountering Izzy in her return to her family, and Izzy's night spent sleeping with Sheena in the woods outside the academy, Faith realizes that if her stay is going to be long term, her living quarters with her family are a bit cramped to allow for her to stay too. She could always have Sheena sleep with Alex in his room and give Izzy her bed, but she hates to ask that of Sheena given their history- not to mention encouraging her to sleep with her boyfriend, even though Faith could really care less, was likely not an order Macal was thrilled about giving. Asking Liza to give up her room also wasn't a great solution since her bed was so small, and anyway Izzy deserved her own space.

So with this in mind Faith decided that morning, after she'd held her first class, to seek out headmaster Steve and ask- well, it would be phrased as asking, but she certainly didn't intend to take not for an answer if he gave it- for a room or living quarters for Izzy to stay in. She gives one knock to his office door before coming right inside, giving a brief nod of acknowledgement before launching into her request.

"Hey, Steve, so, my sister has returned from...wherever she's been the last year. She's been hurt and she needs a place to stay where my daughter and my sister aren't up her butt and in her business all day long. So I need to know which room she can use for a while."

(Hi, this is Jobo's friend)

Name: Pantera Engström 'Tera'

Species: Elf

Powers: Great strength, manipulation of darkness

Weapons: Four katanas, bow and arrow but usually her fists

Vehicle: Silver Suzuki GSXR 600 K8

Pets: None as she doesn't get along with animals.

Family: Mother and a father however she rarely sees them.

Husband/wife: None

Girlfriend/boyfriend: No

Crush: Definitely none.

Looks: View attachment 10804

(Thank you very much :D )

Pantera sped through the streets on her silver motorcycle; weaving through cars while cackling loudly and her bright crimson hair whipped through the breeze. The adrenaline and the thrill of her speedy driving brought a huge grinning smile to the scarlet headed woman's face. Then suddenly the thrumming of her vehicle came to a halt when Tera had skidded into a parking spot. The abrupt, amateurish maneuver had caused her bike to lightly bump the black motorbike in front of her own. The elf shrugged and pulled off her helmet. She turned her head and inspected the damage to the other vehicle. A scratch. A big scratch. "Uh. That was an accident," she stated innocently, "jag svär." Pantera mumbled weakly in Swedish.

With her helmet tucked under her tanned arm, Pantera walked in the direction of the Academy. A slight grinned edged onto her face. 'Let the fun begin'.

(Pssh Pyre, you sound so formal xD Ready for this? ^.^ Oh, and Rai's gonna kill you for touching her bike.)

After Mabel told Macal what the girls looked like and even their names, the Sharpe family - minus the f*cktard of Father as Raina so eloquently put it - left the Cord quarters and headed down to Raina's room, hoping to find Faye on the way. Raina is still mulling over what both Faith and Macal said, did he really see her mother and sister in her? Or was that some sort of twisted joke? They were everything she wasn't. Mabel was sweet, kind, loving and she'd never hurt anyone unless it was life or death. Raina fuckin' killed because she wanted to. And her Mum. Raina didn't even know where to begin with her adoring mother. But she was nothing like her.

Oh how she wished she was.

The trio were walking down the hallway together, Mabel on Raina's hip when the Academy doors slammed open - knocking a nearby vase onto the floor where it thereby smashed - and Raina glanced over to see who the hell sounded so pissed off. Her eyes widened and then hardened as a name came from her gritted teeth. "Pantera." Within seconds the vampire had placed Mabel onto the floor, pulled out her dagger and slammed Pantera up against the wall - using the element of surprise. "What the hell are you doing here Pantera!" She growled her words out, dagger pressed against the elven warrior's throat.

------------

Faye watched as Nick interacted with his mother and little sister. She barely knew Isabel and already hated her. To have a child just to use as a weapon, a trophy child maybe, that, that was just sick. Especially since she was so young. Did she even love the little girl in front of her? Faye, as she watched Nick hug the little girl, wondered what was worse. To be born to be a weapon, a trophy, or to be born to be ignored and disliked. Both seemed pretty suckish in the halfie's book.

Isabel then looked to Faye, mentioning she was thirsty, and the half-breed took a step back. She did NOT want to be a full vamp. She managed however to lightly bump into Deathwish, who had come up behind her with the threat to his Mother about killing her if she tried to bite Faye.

Well, this was a beautiful reunion. Faye looked up at Deathwish and half-waved, holding herself back from calling him Deathy infront of his mother. She then turned to look at Isabel, holding back any snippy comments that she was already storing away for future use. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to say in response to Isabel's comment, so she only let out a few words in response. "There's some blood bags in the school's kitchen area." She knew the woman would much rather prefer to drink from a vein, but since the school prohibited it - and telling her this would probably only encourage her to go right ahead and disobey that rule - she guessed blood bags was the next best option.

-------------------

Jace grinned at Flower as she kicked the spider leg and it twitched. Jace didn't mind spiders that much, his mum was always terrified of them and when Malcolm was at work Jace would always have to catch the spiders and put them out in the garden so that his Mum wouldn't see them and get scared. He hated it when she got scared. An image of his mum's terrified face as Malcolm came at her with a knife jumped to the fore front of Jace's brain and he pushed it back instantly. Instead he tried to think of how when he and Flower were young kids, and how he used to grab a nice big juicy spider from the grass where they were playing and try to scare Flower with it. Gosh, once he chased her around in the garden for a good ten minutes with a black spider he found, then of course Sarah came out and whacked him around the head for scaring little Flower. It was still worth it though.

He was snapped out of his reminiscing thoughts when a weight was suddenly on his shoulder and he looked down to realise Flower was leaning against him, his eyes widened a bit and he held back his own blush. Sethos began to tease the half-keyholder inside his head about crushing on Flower and by the time they were done Flower had pulled back and asked what to do with the dead, massive spider. He shrugged, looking away from her for fear of himself blushing - therefore not seeing hers - "Um, we should, should probably burn it. It's too big to bury or anything, and, and if someone went digging for gold or something they'd be pretty freaked out to dig up a giant spider head."

But that was a pretty funny image.

Steve looked at Faith as she came in. He looked to be very troubled and in thought until Faith started to speak. "Yes yes...she can use the private courters in the west wing. Not many will bug her there." He said and then leaned back in his chair. "Next time Faith I would like it for you to wait until I call you in. Sometimes it is not a good idea to barge in on a beast creature like me. After my injury it's been harder to keep back my protective instincts. And I say this more for my safety then yours of course." He said and rubbed his head. He had a massive headache because of his beast side. Not to mention sorting out matter like students who break the rules. He was just glad no one was being killed...yet. He sighed deeply and looked back at Faith.

Flower looked at Jace. “Hmm I could ask Faye to help with burning it. But for now I think I’ll teleport it outside…” She said opening a portal underneath it. However Flower’s increasingly tired and stressed out state made it hard to keep it open till the spider sunk in. She pushed her hair back and then looked at the door. “Sorry to be so much trouble today….it seems my luck really is bad.” Isabel hissed at the thought of drinking bagged blood. “Ugh sickening to drink cold blood.” She said and Nick was really starting to get ticked off. Deathwish looked at the little girl. “So I want to know?” He asked Nick, nick shook his head no and Deathwish put a hand to his head.

Nick stood up and then looked at his mother. “I suggest you leave….and the girl is staying with us.” Nick said glaring his eyes at his mother. Isabel looked at the girl. “You’re kidding.” She said and then crossed her arms. Nick looks at her and then hissed loudly. “Get out. I was going to be nice and let you visit but this change everything, she stays with me. Father isn’t going to use her as a weapon got it.” He said and then looked at Faye. He sighed deeply and he looked away. “Excuse me Faye I got to prepare our room for her. She has to stay with us until we’re sure she won’t hurt anyone.”

"Your safety? Faith raises an eyebrow, hardly seeing how him being in a beast form is going to be a threat to him if she startles him. "You're not safe if I barge in on you? Why's that...and what do you mean, protective instincts? What are you talking about?"

The thought of the headmaster of the school being too weak or injured or whatever it was that was going on to be able to either defend himself, or maintain enough control not to attack if someone were to surprise him, didn't really sit well with her. She backed up towards the doorway but crossed her arms, leaning partly against it, as she waited for his reply. "Another student says she killed someone but it wasn't on school grounds and was a while back, still not sure how to handle that one. The other student, I'm still working out in my head what should be done with her too...turns out she didn't commit murder but she sure worked to cover up the fact. Don't know. Anyway, I'll tell Izzy where she can stay."

Steve looks at her. "That was a stab at a complement. It means even in beast form I wouldn't want to fight you, if I wanted to I could kill anyone I choose. As for the death if it wasn't on school grounds I'm afraid it is out of my hands. Many of these kids have done one wrong thing or another and this world has become so messed up killing isn't such a bad thing anymore. Anyhow..." He got up and then looked at her. He limped a bit as he walked over. "As for your sister I hope she settles in well. Excuse me I have to grill a vampire for taking blood from a human on school grounds." He said and then headed for the door opening it. He gestured his hand out the door. "Unless you wanted to talk to me about something else...ladies first?"

Faith had viewed Steve's comment as a compliment but rather as a warning. Hearing him say as much now though, she shrugs and doesn't protest it; it is true that in her own view, at the very least, she could easily fight him and would always come out on top.

The rest of what she is saying she doesn't agree with so easily. It is becoming painfully obvious to her that in the case of Steve and having any sort of conversation with him, this will likely almost always be the general outcome.

"Killing isn't such a bad thing anymore? Beg to differ on that one, killing is always gonna be a bad thing in my book if it's murder, and this is coming from a murderer talking here," she countered, exhaling. "Which vampire we talking about here? Not Raina again, is it?"

She moves out of his way, but she is still watching him as he walks through the door, not completely at ease about the outcome of this exchange.

(Hey! Don't mock my formal-ness, Jo! :P )

After trekking up through the pathway, Pantera was now stood in front of the Academy's huge set of double doors. She pushed them open with more force then needed and knocked over a nearby vase. Tera brought a hand her to her forehead and cursed loudly. "Maybe if I find some glue... no one will notice a thing!" The red head deduced.

In the mist of her planning she heard a voice spit out her name, 'Damn, I've only just arrived and now I've bought myself a death warrant...' Although as to why, Pantera wasn't quite sure.

In a matter of seconds a cold, pale hand had wound itself around her throat and slammed her against a wall. "Ouch."

The woman raised an eyebrow at her attacker before she saw her snarling face. She paused. Pantera grinned. "Ohoho! Well isn't this a surprise! Raina, why didn't you tell me that you were here?" After her mocking question, Tera eyed the dagger practically cutting into her throat, "careful, Raina, you might end up killing me if you aren't careful..."

Tilting her head, she spoke casually, as if speaking about the weather. "I'm here because I've been invited to stay and train," a broad smile slipped on her face, "'gotta keep them skills sharp and tidy, isn't that right, Raina?" Raising her own hand to her grab one of the four katanas that she had strapped to her hips; she lifted the deadly blade and struck forward, anticipating Raina's next move. Slit her throat and get impaled by her blade? Or block and risk her getting free and moving to a more open area to use to her advantage?

"I am...glad to hear that," Kesson said, a bit awkwardly. He didn't want to sound unhappy about the fact that Zelda did not hate him. He was relieved and he was happy about it. He'd rather not lose her as a friend. Not now and possibly not ever. But he felt a little uneasy. He had told her what he had done and she wasn't exactly ecstatic to hear it. Kesson was worried he had damaged their friendship, even if slightly. Add to his feelings, he wasn't sure where this might go now. At least everyone was out in the open.

"Hm. I am not sure. I am a tad hungry, but I also don't mind doing something else as well. Is there anything you want to do?" Kesson wondered if he went back home how his family would feel. He had often wondered about it after leaving. He'd be thrown out again. Killed possibly. But he wanted to see his siblings again so much. At least everything was well there.

----

Lekki shook her head at Riff, smiling at him fondly. She was glad they were getting the opportunity to talk now. She loved talking to people and learning about them. Maybe it was a tad annoying, her hyperness and her friendliness, but Lekki liked being close to people.

"I just like seeing people happy. When others are doing well, it makes me happy. And being happy is very important to me." In more than one way as well. But Lekki would not bring that up. It was in the past and she saw no way for it to be dragged into the present. Not anything soon anyways. She grinned at Riff. She wished she could help him more, but he seemed to be doing okay.

"It's no problem. You got a lot to sort out. I understand. Maybe she does hate you now, but who knows. Maybe it'll change." Lekki shrugged, but she hoped that it would be true. At least he sounded like he had a plan to make it up to her, so she had a good feeling about it all. She then nodded and hit the table slightly.

"Is there anything you want to know about me? Since you shared quite a bit I thought it only fair if I share something as well."

----

"No," Hayley said softly. "No it isn't. Not anymore. I am use to being alone. It's not like I have much to offer to people. It's better that way." Hayley looked down at the ground as if she couldn't say the words if she was looking at Vash. She felt a little ashamed by them now. He seemed to think she was being silly saying she'd rather be alone and ignored. Maybe she was, but it was the way she had always lived. "I don't like attention much. I feel like people would expect too much of me and I'd just fail them in the end. That's why it's better if I am just in the shadows."

Hayley then laughed at Vash. If there was one thing she liked about him it was his personality. Talking to him made her feel better after what had happened with Jinn. "You know you are quite amusing. I can tell you got a big ego. But if all teenagers act that way, I guess I am the odd one out, aren't I?" Hayley nodded. "It sounds like a plan then. Although I don't think we should pick fights with people."

Hayley listened quietly to Vash talk. She looked up at the sky. The night sky was beautiful and she stared at it for a few minutes. She turned her head slightly as Vash pointed out the fake constellations. She smiled to herself as she tried to see the shapes in the sky. For a while she lost herself gazing at the stars, in the peaceful atmosphere of the night. It felt good. It felt comfortable. She closed her eyes for a moment enjoying it.

"I don't know many myself. But I think we all see different things anyways, so who's to say what is real or fake?"

(When is this time skip coming? And it's only to Dec. 20th, right?)

Riff shook his head when Lekki asked him if he wanted to know something about her. "It's fine. You didn't even ask me. I was just selfishly forcing this information onto you. So you have no obligation to tell me anything about yourself." It was nice to know that she was willing to tell him something though. It was nice to have another friend other than Mel or Vash. As wrong as it was, Riff had to admit that neither of his companion were very good conversation partners. None of them were. At least for eachother. He couldn't even count how many of their nights on the road were filled with awkward silences or arguments. Though he supposed the arguments were better than the silence. They always seemed so lively when they fought. It was very much like a family.

He turned his attention back to Lekki, grateful that she was patient enough to deal with him this entire time. "If you want to say anything then you are free to. After having you listen to me go off like that, it's only fair that I should do the same."

. . .

Vash thought about Hayley said. "But if they have expectations for you, that means they believe in you, right? That's got to be a good feeling." He was a bit confused. He'd met shy people before and even they didn't seem to hate themselves as much as Hayley did. It kind of frustrated him in a way. Maria had always been very complacent and quiet. Even easily being the prettiest girl in the camp, she was always so insecure of herself. "Come on. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. There's got to be something that only you can do."

"My ego's not big. It's perfectly proportional to how awesome I am. And of course we've got to attack students. That's what it means to be a man! Today . . . no one because it's late. But tomorrow we attack those douchebags that keep leaving those poorly written notes on my room door! The day after that . . . the world!"

Looking back up at the sky, Vash realized how late it was getting. "We should probably get to bed now. It's pretty late. At least I think it is. I don't own a watch."

(Sorry I'll reply here and then the time skip. And yes it's only going to 20th because of Flower's birthday.) Steve looks at her. "Nah nah...Not raina. I'm not sure what she's doing at the moment, but I'll check in with her later. It's someone we're not close to. (Background student) I also got to see another sibling of Nick and Deathwish. From the cameras your husband so graciously installed, that I had to hack by the way....showed they had a big fight with their mother about it. Even worse this child seems to be more powerful then the both of them and she's only around 10 I believe. How they didn't know about it concerns me. She has an evil ora I'm worried why the spell didn't act...this spell isn't enough to keep out strong ora's I guess....that being my fault." He sighed. "Anyways the child is now in their care...I suspect they'll need some help. Flower comes to mind but her father said he'd be training her for her birthday." he said basically giving her a report. "I also." He looked around a corner and then looked at Faith. "Think of you but having your own issues I do understand if you don't have time for a 10 year old right now. However this girl is going to be used by her father as a weapon. She was born to be a weapon and he won't let go of her easily. Both Nick and Deathwish are failed weapons in his eyes and Jace will be right behind them. The only reason he bothers to still interact with Jace is because he is close to Flower...and because Sethos still has the ability to gain control, until Jace works that out and stops killing then scorn will have nothing to do with him. Unless you didn't notice Scorn didn't bother will him even when he was killing his subjects until he got back into Flower's life." He paused for a moment and looked at Faith. "Excuse my rambling but I have one more thing to say...Scorn is no longer enemy number one. There is someone I want you to watch out for. He is even more powerful then Scorn and at one point he was dead. However since Flower brought her parents back from the dead her fears came with them. Flower doesn't know of this so she is confused but...one fear she has is the vampire who kidnapped her, he is back from the dead and he is coming for his old slave. He can enslave anyone or anything with a bite. He is pureblood vampire....not many vampire's know but at some point they do have human blood in them. He does not and he is an original vampire a powerful being even a slayer might fear. Without the weakness of the sun...he has no fear of anyone. Flower is in danger and believe it or not Raina could be pulled into it as with any vampire here in the school. He can kill her and he certainly can control her. Any vampire here can fall under the influence of this vampire. Any human he has ever bitten will be called back to him. Please keep an eye out...I do hope you'll be able to at least sense him."

Zelda looks at Him and smiles. “Nah let’s get some food.” She said and then smiled brightly. “Come on.” She said and then looked around. “Oh eat here or eat out!” She said and then looked back at him with a laugh. “My treat by the way.” She said. She pushed her pink hair back and then waited for his answer.

(Time skip)

Flower stood in the middle of the training hall. She took deep breaths and put her hands up in front of her. She twitched her ear and then blasted light to the right side of her. She opened her eyes and used the light like a whip and attacked. The light hit the ground with a loud blast breaking up the now hot ground. She jumped back still controlling her light and lifted them up swinging them back. She looked behind her and ducked. Light blazed over her head, she lifted her hand using it to recharge her. She opened a portal below her and fell into it. She stepped out behind her two opponents. “Nice dad…you almost had me there.” She laughed and drew her sword. It clang with another sword, much larger then her own.

Ben looked at his daughter. “Liked that trick with the earth huh? Making you hear us in another direction. Look alive Flower the fight isn’t over.” He said and then threw her back. Before she could do anything he had already stabbed her. However the sword went through her harmlessly.

Flower yelled out in frustration. “UGH! Only a matter of seconds face to face with you and I lose! I’ve done all this training for nothing it seems.” She said and then looked at the sword. “Could you pull that out now….I know it doesn’t become solid again until you do but that’s freaky.” She said.

Kira giggled. “Sorry hun but he’s got years of experience on you. He is older than…” Ben looked at Kira with a glare. “You calling me old? Old lady.” Kira put her hands on her hips. “Now now… I was merely pointing out that you’re older then Noah.” She laughed as Ben stared at her with a sad yet funny look. “Older then….noah?” He hated being called old.

Flower looked at the two of them. “Dad…your sword…” She said and then smiled as he lifted it. Flower got up and then sighed. Her light couldn’t be stronger since her mother had been training her and her skills expert but she still couldn’t beat them. “This isn’t fun…” She mumbled annoyed

Users who are viewing this thread