• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fifty Shades of Grimace //Closed

ERR0R

Flirt

Roleplay between @YaoiQueen +

@ERR0R

" Two boys.

Two family issues.

Two unlikely friends.

One grimace. "

~~
Hey, @YaoiQueen. We'll enter our characters in the Character Sign Up Tab Thingy. You know. ;) ~~

// GRIMACE COUNT IN THIS ROLEPLAY: 1 //

{bold and underlined}

Last edited by a moderator:

When I was a young boy.. Beep! My father took me into the city... Beep!

Rike opened his eyes, looking down at his IPhone. He quickly turned it off, looking up to find where the annoying beeping noise was coming from. Blinking, he scanned the empty chairs all around him. Beep! The mall was closing in twenty minutes, and most of the people had cleared out. Because of the vacant area in front of him, he had an issue trying to find out what that and where that noise was coming from. Beep!

Frustrated, Rike removed his headphones. He stood up, leaving the table in the food court. The noise got louder, so he turned around to see if he missed anything.
Beep! Sure enough, at a Game Stop across from the food court was lightening up. Standing by a demo of an Xbox360, a young girl viciously hit the buttons on the controller.

The boy stood up, heading towards to the store to b!tch the girl. People called him bitter, rude even. But it was hard to be cheery when the world was pushing him down.

John fixed his name tag, fussing around with it helplessly. Groaning, he decided to let it go. Running a hand through his hair, he straightened down a piece of hair that was sticking up. Looking around, he couldn't believe how empty the store was. All day it had been terribly slow. At this moment, the only person in the store other than him was his little sister, Suzie.

"Suzie, hold your horses. You're destroying the demo." He said, walking away from the desk. John walked towards the eleven year old girl. As he approached the machine, a dark figure caught his eye. A young man was heading right into the store. Possibly he could make another sale with him.

Brushing off his shirt subconsciously, he walked over to greet the man. "Welcome to Gamestop." He welcomed, taking in how pissed off the man looked, knowing it wasn't a good sign at all.

Rike pulled on his jacket, grimly walking into the store. He headed to the girl, but nearly jumped out of his skin when a cheery blonde boy got in his way. "Do you mind?" He snapped. Once he snapped, the black haired boy instantly regretted his harsh tone. There was something about the boy. He vibrated off happiness, innocence. Rike shook his head with a chuckle knowing that no one could be that innocent. Walking over, he headed straight to the little girl.

"Are you just going to allow that girl to destroy the demo game system?" He asked, his voice softer, but his eyes drew daggers and shot them at the perky blonde. Pulling up a face of grimace, he disgustingly listened, awaiting for the boy's response. It was terribly crowded for a room with no people in it. All the games were sloppily stacked on top of each other with no order at all.

"What a pigsty." Rike groaned.

John's face crumpled slightly at the sudden snap of the mysterious man. He ran a hand through his blonde hair slowly. "Just a friendly invite." He said in a soft whisper. Trying not to be weird and come on as desperate, John kept a reasonable distance away from the hooded boy who clearly had anger problems.

Just as the employee was about to go to the desk, he stopped in his tracks as the mysterious boy took a pick at his little sister. Maintaining a calm attitude, he cleared his throat. Suzie slowly dropped the remote, blush spreading on her cheeks. She dropped it, and walked over to the Wii game section, trying to ignore what just had happened.

"Yeah, I am. She's my sister." John said, his voice not picking up much. "And closing time is always a racket." It killed him to say the next words, but he forced himself to do it. "My apologies sir."

Rike squinted his eyes at the boy. Watching the little girl trail off, he sighed. At least I don't have to hear beeping anymore. He thought, trying to add up the positives. For a few mindless seconds he had no idea what to do. Throwing his head back, he stared up at the lights on the ceiling. The boy finally decided to stay in the game shop for the remaining twenty minutes before the mall closed.

Almost on cue, outside of the mall on the loud speaker a young woman announced closing time was approaching soon. Skimming through the isles of games, he looked up as the the man spoke. He narrowed his eyes, reading his name tag. "
John Ringers." Sighing, he prepared himself to yell at the employee.

"It doesn't matter if she's your sister or not. Don't blame when your boss comes and fires you for having a broken demo,
John." He hissed the boy's name, turning and heading out of the Game Stop with an attitude.

Well aren't you a bundle of fun? John thought to himself with a groan. He went through the shelves, reorganizing the games so they were stacked in an orderly fashion. Looking up, John was colored shock to find out that the bitter customer was still browsing through the door. The boy didn't strike John as a gamer at all. Well, truthfully the boy didn't strike John as a human either but he had no right to point out how much he was like an arse.

Polishing through the games with his sleeve, he turned over to find the boy staring at him. At first he arched an eyebrow, not sure how he felt about the boy's intense stare aimed at him. But after a few seconds he realized that it didn't bother him at all. "Sorry, sir. But I'm aware of what my boss will and will not get angry about."

Dropping the game he was holding, he glanced down at Suzy who went up to the boy. "Learn manners." She hissed.

John's eyes widened, afraid of the customer's response. "I am so sorry about her. She doesn't have a filter."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back