Field trips can be deadly...

She had her swimming suit on under her clothes. But either way, alot of stuff was going to happen.

When they arrived at the hotel he took their things up to the room before taking her hand and leading her down to the beach. They hadn't brought the girls here yet but when they were older she was sure they would like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Its So beautiful,"She said with a smile She softly let go of his hand. Since she was in her binki why not get alittle wet? She thought. She went into the water alittle and splashed him softly with a light smile.

He smiles at her and took his shirt off before throwing it on the ground and going in after her and picking her up.

She Laughed Cheerfully and held onto him as he picked her up. She softly kissed him while He had her in his arms. She loved it being quiet, just them, and the waves in the back ground.

He kisses her and spinner her around before sitting her back down and walking further out into the ocean smelling the ocean air. It had been awhile since they they had been here and he forgot how nice it was.

She loved the feeling of the water, and softly held his hand. They hadn't been to a beach since their wedding, and wedding night. It felt like it was abit to long to be away from such a beautiful area.

He swayed there hands back and forth as her dark hair blew in the breeze and got I'm his face making him laugh as pieces got caught in his mouth.

She Laughed and moved her hair out of his face and mouth. She softly put her arms around his neck and softly pulled him down into a long kiss.

When coming back ashore he took a shell and started drawing in the damp sand with it as she watched him. He smiles drawing a heart. "This spot is special to me. Do you know why?" He asks with a grin.

" Why?" She asked him with a smile. This spot was farmiliar but she couldn't remember all they way. His he drew made her smile softly.

He took her hands and faced her facing him. "Because this is where you became mine forever." He says smiling at her. "I would never forget that."

She smiled and Hugged him softly. "Right. This is the spot I said 'I do' at." She said lightly. "And your ring reminds me every day that I did the right thing. Because I got you and the girls." She said softly.

"I swear I wont." She told him gently. Kissing him back softly. "Never forget that eaither." she told him.

"I couldn't even if I tried. They look too much like you," he replied teasingly. "You know you girls are everything to me." He kissed her forehead and took her hand again.

She smiled softly squeezing his hand. She softly leaned up to kiss him before hearing her name in the distance. The voice familiar, so she softly pulled away looking behind her and seeing and old friend named Wendy.

She tilted her head, "Wendy?" She asked, along with a guy beside him.

"Yo, Sam Remember me?" He asked.

Sam looked at him confused. "Brad?" He asks not quite sure he knew they all went to school together and Wendy eve though was Jade's friend was one of many who told him to give up on Jade's memory of him coming back and he secretly thought it was because she was jealous.

Jade Rubbed the back of her neck and smiled. " Wow it's been awhile." She said softly. Jade softly took sams hand noticing wendy had alittle more focus on Sam.

"It has, And I see you got your memory back?"Wendy asked. Jade gave a nod.

"Yeah, Whats up Man? Its been Forever. How have you been?" Brad asked.

He looks at them too before answering his question. "I am a lot better now," He looks to his wife before turning back to the long lost peers of theirs. "I hope everything is going well for the two of you as well."

"Well We actrally Just got married. This is our honeymoon." Wendy said with a smile.

"Well Congates you too, Im very happy for both of you." jade said with a smile.

"Hey sam, We should go out to eat together tonight. Catch up abit you know?" Brad asked.

Jade looked to sam. She wouldn't mind, as long as they would get the rest of the week to themselfs.

He nodded with a slight shrug of the shoulders. "Sure if you want." He was sure this would only be a one night thing because the other two were on their honeymoon. That was a time for the two of them to spend time alone together as new husband and wife. "We would hate to intrude on your trip though." He added politely.

"Its Not a problem. " wendy said, with a smile. "We haven't seen good friends in a long time, So why not give a night off for this," She said. brad nodded along.

jade smiled. " Well one night, You guys are on a special time. Im sure you should spend more time togeather than with us."

Sam nods. Good friends? What were they talking about? They had not been friends for awhile and they both thought Sam was crazy for trying to get Jade's memory back.

Jade softly tightens the grip on sams hand. "Alright, What time should we meet up. " She asked softly.

"how about 8 at that Seafood resterant, I hear its really good." Brad says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back