Feuding kingdoms... Remake.... Arranged marriage interest check....need two more sons!

Liking that idea for your prince Countofcristo Countofcristo ! Perhaps his interactions with the friend in lesser status are looked down on by someone, or the community in general. Just a suggestion

Thinking my prince might have some sort of issues with honesty... compulsive lying, or he denies that the future and courtship are coming so fast. Thinking I like the second one better, but open to everyone's input on these ideas : )
I like your idea too, I feel like if they met they'd dislike each other at first but bond later

Also I didn't get tagged Reiia silver Reiia silver

Hello, I'm interested; would it be alright if I take the role of the youngest daughter of the North, and a lady-in-waiting? Do I have to choose which kingdom or which royal I want to serve for the lady-in-waiting position, by the way?

Hello, I'm interested; would it be alright if I take the role of the youngest daughter of the North, and a lady-in-waiting? Do I have to choose which kingdom or which royal I want to serve for the lady-in-waiting position, by the way?
All right I will add you to the list when I get home, no you can pick which kingdom your lady-in-waiting is from

All right I will add you to the list when I get home, no you can pick which kingdom your lady-in-waiting is from

Alright, then I'd like my lady-in-waiting to serve the kingdom of the West, if that's alright. Shall I start creating the character sheets, or wait for you to fill in the list?

I'm interested if there is still open spots
just pick which character you would like, let me know and I'll hold the spot for you.... want to play If you want to play extra characters, you may take as many of the castle workers you'd like. And you get to pick which kingdom you want your workers to work in

Hey NightPhoenix NightPhoenix and EndlessHope EndlessHope what's the bond between our chars? xD

Oh, what kind of personality were you thinking for your princess? So far, I just have an idea of making my princess a bit of the carefree or mischievous type, but I'm not too sure yet. Would you prefer them to have a close relationship or nah haha

EDIT: Alternatively, I could make her a very cold character, but I'd like to hear about both your characters before I really decide.

I thought I'd make her overprotective over her little siblings...
But she is really loving and caring about them and accepts their opinion.

what do you think?

I thought I'd make her overprotective over her little siblings...
But she is really loving and caring about them and accepts their opinion.

what do you think?

That sounds sweet~ I think for my character, she could return that overprotectiveness, but in a slightly more rebellious/naughty way? For example, a noble says something bad about her sister, and two days later his shampoo has been replaced by green dye or something haha

omg xD Nah my girl will scold her but then hug her lol (like "you shouldn't have done this! But I'm proud either way~)
But if anybody threatens her siblings she is going to beat the f* lower out of them! (Since she is a trained axe and sword fighter... kk)

Last edited:
Hyelin Hyelin NightPhoenix NightPhoenix

I think my character will be more on the quiet type (not shy, but no boisterous either, although I can see him going along with his sister's mischievousness from time to time), but he'd be one to sent glares to everyone who looks the wrong way at his siblings and go around dropping passive-aggressive threads to whoever crossed them, which he would not hesitate on fulfilling.

So I think he'd be very protective and loyal to his siblings too

I'm interested. I think I'll take the Eldest north Son. (If this is still taking.)

Last edited:
Hyelin Hyelin NightPhoenix NightPhoenix

I think my character will be more on the quiet type (not shy, but no boisterous either, although I can see him going along with his sister's mischievousness from time to time), but he'd be one to sent glares to everyone who looks the wrong way at his siblings and go around dropping passive-aggressive threads to whoever crossed them, which he would not hesitate on fulfilling.

So I think he'd be very protective and loyal to his siblings too

That sounds brilliant haha now I’m curious about how the eldest prince will fit into this dynamic. How old will both your characters be, by the way?

EndlessHope EndlessHope Do you want your prince to be older or younger than my princess?

I’ll try to post my character sheet by tonight or tomorrow~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back