Feuding kingdoms... Remake.... Arranged marriage interest check....need two more sons!

so quick questions

1. will our characters have powers in relation to the kingdoms?
2. my understanding of the plot is that there is a central kingdom that people were fighting over, but then the 4 kings decided to make their own instead. the 4 kings died and now the children of royalty are left to sort out the conflict and hopefully resolve it?

Reiia silver Reiia silver
just want to make sure i have my details correct :3

so quick questions

1. will our characters have powers in relation to the kingdoms?
2. my understanding of the plot is that there is a central kingdom that people were fighting over, but then the 4 kings decided to make their own instead. the 4 kings died and now the children of royalty are left to sort out the conflict and hopefully resolve it?

Reiia silver Reiia silver
just want to make sure i have my details correct :3

Yep that's it in a nutshell! That's why they are engaged to one another in hopes for peace! Also the Queen of the central kingdom is still alive, it was kind of her idea about the marriages

I have several ideas on who to use.

The first is Orion. He's on the quieter side, maybe even a little shy, more interested in books than he is people. However, he does have a certain wanderlust to him and he ends up trying to explore the world around him, fascinated by its creatures and magic. Because of his duty as the oldest prince, he is bound to stay with his siblings and is a bit distant and even crabby towards others... making his love life rather difficult. Orion enjoys seeing the world and doing research on the beings that live in it... mostly monstrous. The more dangerous, the better. He would make for a distant and irritable older brother that tends to boss his younger siblings around out of worry and protective nature. It'll cause some decent drama and perhaps clashes between siblings.

The next idea is pulling a new character out, for I don't have very many ice users.

Character Personality Idea: The cool and confident type, unafraid of going into battle and facing whatever storm lies ahead of him. He's positive, protective, and pushes himself to the physical and magical limit out of a hidden paranoia that his siblings will be harmed if he is weak. He is willing to put aside his emotions for the sake of this union, finding it incredibly important. He is more of a doer than a thinker, often acting reckless in combat out of fear. Romantically, he'd be a pretty awkward partner at first, trying to flirt a little, but incredibly nervous. Family-wise, he would be a very playful and cheeky older brother that enjoys teasing his siblings and helping them with whatever they need... long as it's not essay writing.

The first is Orion. He's on the quieter side, maybe even a little shy, more interested in books than he is people. However, he does have a certain wanderlust to him and he ends up trying to explore the world around him, fascinated by its creatures and magic. Because of his duty as the oldest prince, he is bound to stay with his siblings and is a bit distant and even crabby towards others... making his love life rather difficult. Orion enjoys seeing the world and doing research on the beings that live in it... mostly monstrous. The more dangerous, the better. He would make for a distant and irritable older brother that tends to boss his younger siblings around out of worry and protective nature. It'll cause some decent drama and perhaps clashes between siblings.

The next idea is pulling a new character out, for I don't have very many ice users.

Character Personality Idea: The cool and confident type, unafraid of going into battle and facing whatever storm lies ahead of him. He's positive, protective, and pushes himself to the physical and magical limit out of a hidden paranoia that his siblings will be harmed if he is weak. He is willing to put aside his emotions for the sake of this union, finding it incredibly important. He is more of a doer than a thinker, often acting reckless in combat out of fear. Romantically, he'd be a pretty awkward partner at first, trying to flirt a little, but incredibly nervous. Family-wise, he would be a very playful and cheeky older brother that enjoys teasing his siblings and helping them with whatever they need... long as it's not essay writing.

love him!

Both of them sound like they’d be pretty fun to RP with~

Completely up to you though, so I’ll look forward to it ^^

Reiia silver Reiia silver oh I remember this! It has been years since I played this but died unfortunately. I was the emerald queen. Now would it be possible to play the youngest daughter of of the kingdom of the south or the eldest daughter of the kingdom of the east?

Reiia silver Reiia silver oh I remember this! It has been years since I played this but died unfortunately. I was the emerald queen. Now would it be possible to play the youngest daughter of of the kingdom of the south or the eldest daughter of the kingdom of the east?

Honestly it's up to you, neither is taken.... I was only gonna take the Princess of the South to help fill up roles.... just let me know But go ahead and take it if you want.... I'm making dinner so my replies will be slow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back