• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Feudal skies OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
ahhh i thought he was still 22 lmao my bad

He was a governors guard for 10 1/2 years. The normandy went down and he disappeared with the governors daughter for three months.

He contacted you to get the cloud crasher combat ready three months ago. The process wouldve taken about 2 months.

1 month ago he posted on the Merc board his crew requirments. He then gathered supplies with you for like a week and has spent the past 3 weeks flying from place to place getting the members who accepted his post on the merc board.

And no problem it made me look closer at the timeline.

That means larastek would've been the longest running one sweet

Anyone up for a shopping excursion with a sour quartermaster? He needs somebody to carry the stuff about lmao

That means larastek would've been the longest running one sweet

Anyone up for a shopping excursion with a sour quartermaster? He needs somebody to carry the stuff about lmao
Depends. Are we “shopping” or wasting money actually shopping?

He was a governors guard for 10 1/2 years. The normandy went down and he disappeared with the governors daughter for three months.

He contacted you to get the cloud crasher combat ready three months ago. The process wouldve taken about 2 months.

1 month ago he posted on the Merc board his crew requirments. He then gathered supplies with you for like a week and has spent the past 3 weeks flying from place to place getting the members who accepted his post on the merc board.

How long has the crew of the weatherlight been around for, with Adam at the helm?

so thats......how many months? i suck at math

How many characters are gonna be able to read and write, realistically?

Could prove an interesting hurdle, not like pirates were historically known for their scholarship either lmao

so thats......how many months? i suck at math
that whole timeline is the sixmonths since the fall of normandy
How long has the crew of the weatherlight been around for, with Adam at the helm?
the "Cloudcrasher" was a luxury vessel. Adam took it as the Normandy went down six months ago. three months ago, it was refurbished for combat. that would be when he started building his crew. if someone left the Normandy with him, he would've dropped them off somewhere north (not their choice) before disappearing with the governor's daughter. when he came back, she was not with him.
How many characters are gonna be able to read and write, realistically?

Could prove an interesting hurdle, not like pirates were historically known for their scholarship either lmao
id say depends on location. public schools exist in most sky fortresses so if you grew up on the normandy, in new miami, or another sky fortress odds are you can read and write pretty well. if you grew up hunting or pirating or smuggling you can probably read numbers and do basic math well but reading long form sentences probably isnt a strong suit of yours.

that whole timeline is the sixmonths since the fall of normandy

the "Cloudcrasher" was a luxury vessel. Adam took it as the Normandy went down six months ago. three months ago, it was refurbished for combat. that would be when he started building his crew. if someone left the Normandy with him, he would've dropped them off somewhere north (not their choice) before disappearing with the governor's daughter. when he came back, she was not with him.

id say depends on location. public schools exist in most sky fortresses so if you grew up on the normandy, in new miami, or another sky fortress odds are you can read and write pretty well. if you grew up hunting or pirating or smuggling you can probably read numbers and do basic math well but reading long form sentences probably isnt a strong suit of yours.
He dropped them off north-ish?

Did he do that to Larastek?

His backstory particularly mentions him being rescued in a lifeboat after the fall of the normandy

He dropped them off north-ish?

Did he do that to Larastek?

His backstory particularly mentions him being rescued in a lifeboat after the fall of the normandy
Yes that could still be a possibility. He would just need to “secure” the governor’s daughter as part of operation “phoenix rising” which is basically a hidden protocol the Governor’s guardsmen have drilled into their heads…figuratively.

If youd like he couldve dropped them off at the Northern Rim, a windmill that marks the edge of normandies territory. And only left you there for three days while he dropped her off. You could’ve spent the rest of the time with him opening hidden Caches of money to fund his little project. Its just important that no one know where he Hid Her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back