• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Feudal skies OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
mysteryxio mysteryxio So everything i see for your character so far is well within acceptable parameters.

For the flying thing, there are actually a number of ways to go about this. You could have a collapsible glider like ang from avatar but with a slot for wind crystals for propulsion and steering. You could have sky strider boots like the captain. You could use an old artifact like the Utility Cargo Disks of mankinds golden age. Which are three foot disks of metal with a slot in the middle for the gravity crystals which are very common in the world and are used for skyships as well so you will have a steady supply inside of one.

As for the Gun i have a few rifles on standby fir this very reason.
C8CEB56B-3361-4E6B-B189-885A5F44C499.jpeg
So the more modernized weapons that were designed in the last decade are a bit more precise and conserve energy compared to their older models. This is a ET-13 from the Normandy. The ET stands for Elegant Texan, (Company name.) and the 13 is the most recent model. This thing dumps raw magic energy up to 800 yards downrange and has a yeild adjustment to make the shot suitable for different game sizes. Biggest caliber can fell Up to a bear and lowest caliber down to a rabbit. Unfortunately it cant fire very fast in the higher calibers. It can range between having 24 shots at the lowest calibur, and 6 at the highest

D6E2024E-DEBE-4464-B1BE-2F2644A70116.jpeg
Now some of the older models do have their perks. This MASA rifle is a prime example. A modular Ammunition Small Arms rifle is literally a smaller version of a ships cannon. It consumes magic at a much higher rate than the ET-13 getting only about 4-5 shots from a crystal before needing to reload. But as a weapon of war its shots are very powerful and excellent at penetrating armor. Small game hunting with this rifle is basically impossible As anything smaller than a dog would be vaporized by a standard flame or thunder shot. But man let me tell you, there is a reason this 120 year old model is still in use by most militia forces, its the Ak-47 of magitech rifles.

Im really struggling to find an FC. I wanted to make a brass clockwork esque robot but I also wanted to make it feminine because the group is a sausage party so far. Apparently that is too much to ask for free art on the internet. I might just forgo an FC

Im really struggling to find an FC. I wanted to make a brass clockwork esque robot but I also wanted to make it feminine because the group is a sausage party so far. Apparently that is too much to ask for free art on the internet. I might just forgo an FC
Ill see if i can help.

Mission accomplished. Fucky character complete. Im open to criticism, but Ill change shit later. I am really tired rn

Insert gruff texan accent I have no idea. Im aiming for high noon 12 Texas time and just got off myself so im to lazy to convert timezones. Ding goes the spittoon

Banters gonna be great

Ultra sour quartermaster bitches at everyone when they inevitably start loosing shit and have to get it replaced lmao

Banters gonna be great

Ultra sour quartermaster bitches at everyone when they inevitably start loosing shit and have to get it replaced lmao
Your character is obsessed with old world technology and my character IS old world technology. Hiw will that work?

Fell asleep typing up the opening. We are ago but i have to make the opening for my other rp first. Expect to start up within about 2 hours

Alright then everyone we are ready to go. Choose wether your on the ship or on the Clear skies Inn & Eats.

SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck VomitIcicle VomitIcicle Firelie Firelie Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead Selitia Selitia mysteryxio mysteryxio archur archur SirNateUnknown SirNateUnknown Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin

So if Im getting this right we could either be on the ship and already be crew or in the inn and be soon to be recruits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back