Warrior Cats FeralFront Refugees And Others Let's Chat!

Crumpled_Croissant

Magic Eight Ball
Hey so as you guys know Feralfront is shutting down. T_T

I thought it would be important to set something up like this to encourage people to keep coming back here. I've tried other sites before but I never really settled down and just ended up abandoning them within a few days. So thought chatting with others in the same boat will help. I'm personally still hestitant about posting plots here, so I figured making this might help me work up the courage as well. Also, this might be a good chance to meet everyone else already on here!

So how are you guys all holding up? I'm currently desparately messaging everyone I was rp-ing with and giving them my discord and my username here :,)

damn, i heard feralfront closed down, next think i know, all i see on introductions are people from feral front. mustve been a popular site . . .

Yeah, I guess it was. I've spent almost half my life there and I know a lot of people who are the same. I just wish they would have given us a week's notice at least.

But what can we do, huh?

Outcastie!! Hi!! FF closing down is INSANE man. I had to scramble to find all my forms and stuff and message ppl and hope they saw it lmao. I'm pretty upset, honestly. Mostly mad, cause FF was my few places to escape from rl and now they're closing it and I'm just... idk. There are plenty of other forums our here and itll take some getting used to but it's not FF, ya know? This year has been all kinds of crazy oof

eh, well not sure how much this place is like FF, but nontheless, this place is still a nice place to RP

I know that your site shutting down is awful, but if theres anything we can do to help, do let us know.

If it offers any peace of mind, we've been around for 12 years, have hourly backups, and have no intention of going anywhere.

Yep, the site shutting down is definitely sad. I've been on and off on FeralFront since 2011 and seeing it go down is saddening. I was shocked for a few moments but I couldn't say it was a surprise, the site had been dying since 2017 ever since the server transfer and people went crazy for a little bit. That and the drama that sprung from that really did some damage, but I really hate to see the site go after literally posting on it for years under many, many different accounts. I'm still trying to gather all of the threads I have and bring them over here!

But 2020, man this year has been insane and this happening just adds onto everything. At the very least from what I see so far, everyone seems nice here so I'm gonna try to settle down and adjust to the site since it looks very nice!

Hey MWMASkairipa MWMASkairipa !!
Yeah, I totally understand. Got a little emotional when I read the goodbye message ngl. I felt it coming though, with all the drama...Which I still don't get, but I don't get into it!

But so far this place seems solid lol. It's formatted somewhat similarly from feralfront and thankfully they use bbcode. Honestly, I wouldn't be able to stand learning a new code lol.

2020 Really is a crappy year...

Thanks for the links!

What sections are everyone eyeing so far?I’ve never tried dice, but it looks cool! I’m also looking at the 1x1 section

I put up a big post in the 1x1 plotting section where I'm putting all of my threads from FeralFront. Still trying to update the long list of plots that I had, as there is too many for me to even count! I really made too many accounts on FeralFront lol

Of course, I'm gonna use that thread for plotting as well, so I'll just put it here for anyone who is interested, always willing to plot with everybody! Or if anyone wants to do any of the plots I had put up, I'm more than willing to do them as well!

Hey MWMASkairipa MWMASkairipa !!
Yeah, I totally understand. Got a little emotional when I read the goodbye message ngl. I felt it coming though, with all the drama...Which I still don't get, but I don't get into it!

But so far this place seems solid lol. It's formatted somewhat similarly from feralfront and thankfully they use bbcode. Honestly, I wouldn't be able to stand learning a new code lol.

2020 Really is a crappy year...

if you have discord, we also have a server dedicated to learning more about bbcode! You can find the discord link at the end of this post:

Also if you ever need additional help or questions about bbcode, all our coders in the bbcode section would be glad to help (like myself for an example! I’m more than happy to help out!).

I can’t believe FF shut down - I had never been a user on there but had considered joining it prior to joining rpn. I think i had seen it advertised as wild cats and thought it was a high school musical rp site??? I am very big empty brain. But welcome to rpn!

FF was never one of the 'main' sites I used for roleplays, but I'm still super sad to see it go. I had been a member for years, going all the way back to when it was just about warrior cats. I even remembered at one point it had this fun pet sim game mechanic going for it that I loved. Seeing it come to an end is crazy to me, I really can't believe it. I feel like it would have been nicer to have given us a little more warning too, but it is what it is. Luckily I've been an active user of rpn for years too so I won't have to do a lot of the getting used to a new site stuff that a lot of other refugees are going to be doing.

Feralfront Refugee here. I was on that site for like, Over 8 years. I probable should have expected it to eventually end. But it still came as a shock.
I'm excited to join rpnation though as it seems pretty cool so far. Though I'll admit, I'm a bit intimidated by everything and to actually start joining new threads.

Feralfront Refugee here. I was on that site for like, Over 8 years. I probable should have expected it to eventually end. But it still came as a shock.
I'm excited to join rpnation though as it seems pretty cool so far. Though I'll admit, I'm a bit intimidated by everything and to actually start joining new threads.

Don’t be!

I think the community is very friendly but I could be biased :P
Feel free to create your own recruitment threads or to poke Aldine at existing ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back