Fellow Hybrids [1x1] (Telios & Kevinbrechie)

Telios

Onyx Dragon
It's a new school year, Tarye just got the numbers for his room. He starts to take his belongings to his room.

"So this is my new room huh?" He opens the door to his new room in the dorm, hoping than his room is for him and him alone.

Name: Tarye Linyo

Age: 18 (We are joining a university as first year students so yeah. xD )

Appearance:

fJfsZLn.jpg
(Won't be having wings at most time. =P)

Personality: Distant, Enduring, Agile, Brave, Stealthy, Clever.

Name: Spike

Appearance:

Wolf form:

black_wolf_facing_4_by_silentwolfox-d3bzso3.jpg

Human form:

CNiDUgF.png

Personality: Brave, energetic, stealthy and playful

Last edited by a moderator:
Spike was glad that had arrived at the dorm, it had been a long trip. He used the keys to open the door and walked inside. He saw that someone else was already there as well, 'crap, I really hoped that I would have room for me alone' he said in his mind.

'Seriously?' Tarye let out a sigh as he thinks upon noticing the other boy seems to have the same room with him.

"Simple, you won't touch my stuffs, i won't touch yours, K?" He starts to unpacking his stuffs as he speaks.

"That sounds like a plan" Spike said as he started to unpack his stuff as well.

He was glad that the other guy said that, that way he wouldn't find out about the necklace with the wolf head that Spike used to enhance his powers.

As he starts to unpack his stuffs, his hoodie falls but he haven't noticed, showing his small yellow dragon horns.

Spike looked up to the clock to see what time it was and suddenly noticed the yellow horns on the other boy's head.

Spike thought that he probably had some weird-themed party last night so he asked: "Did you have a nice party last night?"

He kept staring at the horns.

"Huh? No, i didn't." Tarye turned around and sees that the boy is staring at him.

"Why are you staring at me? It's rude yo--" He suddenly finds out that his hood is down. He quickly to put it up and tries to hide the horns as he turns and continues to unpack his stuffs, trying to making the boy forget about them.

Spike was shaking his head "Nope, you are too late to hide them dude, why do you have those horns on your head?"

Spike got excited as he knew that it was probably something humiliating for the other boy.

But when Spike got excited he sometimes wasn't able to control his powers.

"I-I don't wanna talk about that..." He continues to unpack, still trying to hide it and shake it off the boy.

The stammering confirmed Spike's thoughts.

An almost evil looking grin came across his face.

"Why not? It seems kinda interesting to know more about it"

Tyrae gone silent as he continues unpacking his belongings, seeing that silent is the best way to do this, still trying to shake the curious stubborn boy from his tracks.

"Dude don't just ignore me, we are in the same room for at least a year, I'll find it out anyway. Just tell me." Spike just couldn't stop smiling.

Tyrae let out a long sigh.

"I can't shake you off, can't i?" Finally, he lets his hood down and showing his horns.

"I'm a dragon hybrid. There, you happy now?" He puts back on his hood as he finishes unpacking.

Where every other person would burst out in laughs, Spike was stunned by what he said. Spike didn't answer but instead took the wolf necklace out of his bag and stared at it. He was thinking about telling the other boy that he is a hybrid as well.

"Why have you to dig that out of me? It won't help you unless you want to humiliate me..." Tyrae lays onto his bed to rests, hoping that his theory won't come true.

Spike didn't listen to what he was saying. He kept starring at the necklace.

After a long silence he decided to tell him: "I'm a hybrid as well"

Still starring at the necklace, he was curious about what the other boy was going to say.

"W-Wait what?! Y-You are one too?!" Tyrae quickly gets up and looks at the boy, wondering if he's joking or not since he has never seen another hybrid than him.

Tyrae is so surprised that he is lost for words, he is just standing there, frozen in surprise. Then he starts to take his dragon head shaped pedant from under his black T-shirt and just looks at it, like he is having a flashback as he spaces out...

Spike took the necklace and dropped it in his neck, over his shirt so the other boy could still see it.

He was stunned and didn't know what to say, since he discovered his powers he had never met another hybrid before.

"W-Well, if you are a hybrid, which kind are you? I'm a dragon... Oh yeah. I'm Tyrae, what's yours?" Tyrae snaps out of it, then returns to reality and puts his pedant under the cover of his shirt, locks the door to the room to prevent anyone to heard his conversation with the boy.

"I'm Spike, I'm a wolf hybrid" Spike also puts the pendant under his shirt to hide it for anyone else.

Spike was very excited to meet another hybrid, but he felt like Tyrae had to prove it.

"Let me guess, you want me to prove it to you that i'm a hybrid? Well, let's see..." Tyrae pull of his jacket and T-shirt, showing his dragon like wings.

"Is that good enough?" He quickly puts his black T-shirt and black jacket back on.

"That's awesome" Spike smiled, he was so happy that he finally met another hybrid.

"I suppose you want me to prove it too? Or are you sure that I am?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back