Feels like home

LadyGoldberry

Hello all!

I've been away from Role Play for a couple years now but miss it dearly. I have about 10 years experience and like to write short stories for my own entertainment (don't' usually share them). I wouldn't say I am the best at role play but I do put a good amount of thought in to it. Looking forward to getting back to such a fun hobby. I go by Vi.

Hello Lady and Welcome to RpN!

My name is Shura, and you'll see me floating around the site and sometimes in the
Shoutbox which is like this place's chat-room. Everyone there is always super friendly, so don't hesitate to say hello if you ever have the chance. If you need a starting point check out this link . It's got a lot of helpful links like Official Site Rule and such. Once you have made at least 10 posts, you’ll be able to access more of the site’s awesome features and send private messages!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. You can head over to the
Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You check out the roleplay recruitment forum to see any roleplays who need members or browse through the different open roleplays. RPs and 1x1 recruitment if you want to start there. You can also create new roleplays for one on one or group settings and propose your own ideas.

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to
News & Updates or Questions & Information. Myself or any of the other staff members are always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back