• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Feeling Something Lighthearted [MxF]

salty_ moustachio

thug . life
I took a bit of a hiatus, but now I'm sorta back. Sorta...? I guess?

Anyway, I'll post this up to get my feelers out.

I usually play the male role but I'm willing to go with either.

Pairing / plot ideas:

- OCs where they have an established relationship: childhood friends, maybe with some undercurrent of pining? Lots of in-jokes, memories and the like.

- Party girl meets sexually repressed guy from a religious background. Maybe he's Amish on rumspringa (?) or Mormon or just from a really traditional home.

- Where the opposite is true. Party boy meets serious girl.

- Awkward vacation time with a friend's brother is always fun. Especially if the brother is a joker and annoying YC.

Give me some fun characters that I can ship!

Rules:

- 2-3 paragraphs minimum.

- I usually don't worry about character sheets or face claims until we've jumped in and started roleplaying because who knows if we're even compatible together role-playing yet? Got to see where it goes first.

- I usually roleplay fast and furious. I respond quickly and long gaps between posts kill my muse.

- Anyone I've roleplayed with in the past, so hit me up. Most people I've roleplayed with are awesome and I'd love another shot.

- New people are all good too.

- Basic grammar please. I seriously eye twitch if you cannot construct a basic sentence. When you make a simple mistake repeatedly it looks like you're not trying.

Last edited:
I'm interested in your Party guy x Serious girl prompt! Do you happen to have a discord? I rarely get on here anymore aside from checking for RP partners ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back