• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FE3H RP OC Character Sheets

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Crooked Compass

"Practice yields results."
Here's where your original character sheets will go for everyone to reference, and below is a list of canon characters that are taken:

Black Eagles:
Hubert von Vestra

Golden Deer:
Claude von Riegan

Monastery staff:
Joan (original character)

Anyone not listed is unclaimed! (Note: some claimed characters may take a day or two to be updated after a successful audition, and they will be accepted in the order they're received.)​

Last edited:
dbbe52129b66540e7817ea617383f5e1.jpg

"...you said if you could fly, you would leave all this world behind you..."

JOAN
"... and soar up to that sky, so blue, so blue, that sky so blue..."

Name: "My name is Joan. I was first called Omirah, though. But that name is lost to history now."
Class: "I am a Dogkin, but that is our little secret. I work as a Mercenary when I cannot transform."
(Sidenote: since FE3H did not have a transforming character I felt I'd let her be one if that's fine)
Occupation: "I work for the cult-- pardon me-- the church of Seiros. I help the Knights around and aid where I am useful, often in the kitchen or patrolling at night."
Ethnicity: "My kin originated somewhere in Almyra, I believe right in Fodlan's Throat."
Brief Personality: "I've been told many avoid me due to my distant personality, and that I'm rather intimidating... or, rather, I just seem unapproachable. They aren't wrong when they deem me unfriendly, I simply don't think a friendship is worth pursuing. However, I like to think that I am a helpful person, as I do like to aid others, and I am responsible when it counts. I do have a bit of a temper, but it's just tough love. I always appreciate humor and despite my stoic appearance I love to laugh. My downsides? Hm, probably that I don't seek a deep relationship with others and keep them at a distance, some might call that me pushing people away. My temper also tends to get the best of me when I feel disrespected. What? You saw me napping when I was on patrol duty? Fine, I'll owe you one as long as you don't tell Seteth... and no, I certainly don't know why Lady Rhea's meal this morning was super spicy... nope, definitely not involved with that whatsoever."
{ POSITIVE: Helpful, Patient, Humorous, Polite
NEGATIVE: Violent when Provoked, Secretive, Distant, Troublemaker, Intimidating
NEUTRAL: Blunt, Witty, Stoic }
Extra: anything u feel you'd like to know more about joan just tell me to add it ^^

Last edited:
Name: Onyxtria
Nickname: Onyx (House members will be allowed to call her this)
Homeland: Almyra
Currently living: House Goneril (She goes to the academy when Hilda does.)
Crest: none
Class: (start) Commoner-> Fighter -> Archer -> (post skip) Sniper-> Bow Knight
  • Her strengths: Axe and Bow
  • Her weakness: Reason, Faith, and Authority
Extra:
  • Tea time topics: weaponry, flowers, sweets
  • Lost item: Red ribbon ties that belong in her hair.
Appearance: Pre-time skip (1st picture) she would be wearing the academy's uniform not that random one. She would only be keeping the red hair ties, and black bow because her hair is exactly like that (she owns the red scarf, but she doesn't wear it with her uniform.). The slight differences in her appearance in the second picture (post-time skip) would be her cleavage would be completely covered, her skirt would be a little longer, and the red accents of her outfit would change to fit which ever faction she winds up joining post-time skip. FC: majin saber fate/grand order
S209_card_servant_1.pnganime-anime-girls-Fate-Grand-Order-simple-background-white-background-long-hair-dark-skin-look...png
Bio:
Onyxtria was born in the country of Almyra as the daughter of a general, and as such started her learning of warfare at an early age. Her mother hated this, but it was Onyxtria's choice, her father wouldn't force her knowing the dangers and realities of war. Onyxtria however wanted to help, she wanted to help fight for her country. She was extremely proud of her father, and wanted to be strong like him one day. That all came crashing down when in the mist of a battle her father was killed, and her mother in the mist of the fighting was able to flee with her for a bit, but to get the soldiers off her tracks she sent her in a different direction to which she'd never see her mother again. Not really knowing where to go she just kept going, not realizing she was actually heading closer to enemy territory. She ran into a few solders on patrol, and was captured. Not wanting to have the guilt of killing a child on their hands they brought her back to house Goneril where she was made into a servant. Due to her age, she was made more of a maid for the youngest child Hilda.

At first she hated it, she hated them, but Hilda was either oblivious to it or choose to ignore it. Instead she treated her more like a playmate than a maid, though her laziness did kick in quite often so she was still left with the chores. As they grew older she stopped putting these responsibilities on her however and started convincing more people around her to do things, especially boys. Onyxtria didn't understand how she was able to do such things. Why would anyone willingly take orders from her if they didn't have to? It was at this point she began to realize their was much more to the girl then anyone cared to realize, and the point which she started to not completely hate her. It turned more into a reluctant friendship, even if for her it didn't really seem like true friendship due to it being forced.

She never stopped her personal training though, and she even helped out Hilda with her's from time to time. There were even a few times throughout the years were she had to save Hilda, so when Hilda was to be sent off to the officers academy Hilda convinced her brother that for "protection" She needed Onyxtria by her side. No one but her and Hilda's brother seemed to know that Hilda was quite in fact fully capable of defending herself, but for some reason he still allowed it. Once she arrived she was allowed into the officers academy along side her even if she was merely a "body guard". She supposed that was at least a step up from servant.

Personality: She puts on a stern show and tries her best to act serious all the time, but there is another side of her that's actually very vulnerable. She doesn't want to show that she still bares the scares of loosing her family, and that deep down the rage she once felt for Fodlan and it's people was slowly dying. She's afraid of this because she feels like it would be betraying her family and her homeland if she accepts the fact that not everyone here might be as terrible as they were depicted in her childhood. She works hard constantly to improve her skills to still be a great warrior because even if it was originally by force, after all these years she can't actually bare to let something bad happen to Hilda. As far as she's concerned Hilda is the only person who has even partially earned her loyalty.

Whenever meeting someone new she is always on guard due to the discrimination she has faced in the past because of her being Almyran. She tends to jump to the conclusion that they will immediately hate her, and as a defense mechanism will dislike them until they can prove to her otherwise. This makes befriending others quite difficult especially nobles.

Relationships:
  • Hilda Goneril: There is a thin line between love and hate and that is where she's at. She's been around Hilda enough to realize she's not a bad person, but she still dislikes the fact she manipulates those around her to do her bidding simply because she's lazy. She dislikes the fact that she acts weak when in fact she's very strong. Hilda in a sense is everything she's not and that irritates her to no end, but she also know her heart can be in the right place too from the kindness she's been shown from her.
  • Holst Goneril: She respects him as a fighter, but still is weary of him.
  • Lord Goneril: She hates him for taking in children as servants instead of returning them home, but also knows her nation isn't always the kindest to orphans either.
Post personality:
After the time skip she sheds some of her more serious attitude and smiles a lot more, after being on the battle field with her comrades and having her own life saved multiple times by them she's learned to trust those around her, and has come to terms that it's ok to love her homeland, and the people of Fodlan because in both cases it was the people she loved not the place itself. She returns after the time skip due to her firmly believing in if someone gives you their word you should keep it. She wanted to keep her promise to her classmates, and keep protecting those she holds dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back