• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FE:R Support Conversations

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko 1st conversation between Ludwig and Esmeralda

L: So what's your story?
E: Huh? *turns around* What?
L: I said what's your story, lassy. I mean we all got a reason why we're here keep the prince's butt alive. I'm here because I like the idea of this nation ruled by the people, what's your part in this?
E: ... You.. Come up to me. Then just ask me that? Start talking to me.. about that? *narrows eyes* Why? Why should I tell you anything?
Sweet drop rolls down Ludwig's head.
L: Geez calm down...you're getting more worked than some of the criminals I've had to apprehend, not that I have any intentions mind you.
E: Is that so? So am I criminal now?
L:That was not what I was sa- *Sigh* Okay, look, I did mean it like that, I was just curious about who you were, that's all. I'm not trying to hurt you, not trying to find your family or whatever. But since the lot of us are going to be fighting together, I figured it might be good to know who has my back, and who's back I'm protecting.
E: ... Heh. Didn't think you meant it like that. Just messing. Hm.. it's presumptuous of you to think I have your back, isn't it? What gave you the impression I would?
L: Well, considering we are fighting in the same group, I'd like to think it would be much more effective if we protected each other's weaknesses and only present our strong points to the enemy...you want to win right?
E: Hm. Logical, I suppose.. But... *averts eyes* I.. suppose I do.
L: Look, you don't need to tell me anything if you don't want to, just thought it would make us fight harder if the group knew each other a little more, you know, be invested and stuff...worked well enough back in the watch...Anyways, I've got your back, whether or not you have mine.
E: ... I do.
L: Alrighty, suppose we shouldn't dilly dally anymore, still a fight ahead of us. And hey, if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask; we're a team now, after all.
E: Eh... Sure, then.
*exits*
*returns*

By the way, my name is Esmeralda, but you can call me Esme.
*exits*
L: Ludwig
The man called after her, a small smile creeping onto his face, as he looked for his next target...

Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon Rank C conversation between Ludwig and Warren

L: Was the gold really necessary?
W: Oh, you mean my armor? Well, it's not my choice that it's gold. Ya see, it's a tradition that the youngest born male in our family that goes to serve for the kingdom gets the patriarch's armor when they retire. So this was my fathers, and my grandfather's before him.
L: You ever think about, uh, you know, changing the colors? Can't say gold is all that practical on the battlefield...
Taking off his helmet, Warren looked into his own bearded reflection.
W: I dunno... My father trained me in this armor. I looked into it almost every day- it'd be a slap in the face to change it... Kinda dishonorable toward him, you know?
L: Ya but, times change, can't stay stay the same forever, gotta make your legacy, your own traditions... you don't need to change it if you don't want to, but I am just saying, subtly is out the window. Plus, you might be a magnet for every arrow on the battlefield.
Putting the helmet back on, Warren smiled through the golden sheen.
W: "You may be right about that... I think I'll keep it for now, but I'll give it some thought. I'll be alright for now. Besides... I'd much rather take the arrow than have you take one for me!"
L: Alright my friend, you keep the arrows from hitting me, I'll keep the backstabbers off your back. But if you ever do want to get a new paintjob, eh, maybe black or silver? With golden trims? I've seen mercenaries pass by our village with that color scheme, and my friend it looks goood.
W: hehe.... What color do you think that the ladies will like the most? Maybe a black? Or a deep green for camouflage?
L: Well, I personally just think black looks super cool...but, and I may be the best guy to ask about this, but I'd think the girls would like a white knight, though that be impossible to clean, so why not silver? And green? Well, it'll definitely keep you subtle...and when you stand next to your competitors in the matchmaking game, let's just say you're definitely going to stand out.
Alterations of women clamoring for warren and his sleek black armor filled his mind.
W: I gotta go get an estimate for a paint job! I'll be right back!
...Warren ran out of the provisions tent, headed for town...
L: Eh...what!? Now!? Wait a moment! Warren! Wait!...
Ludwig hurries after him.
Warren and Ludwig rank C

Garren and Warren Support Rank C

Warren storms in, adorned in his full armor. It seems He is distressed by something.
"Uhh, hey garren? I have a question for you..."
Taking off his helmet, and looking to Garren with bright eyes, warren spoke.
"You're so talented and likable... so manly and handsome..."
warren clasped his hands together, on the verge of tears.
"Pleeeease tell me your ways! I can't keep getting turned down from every girl I approach!"
Warren pointed to a nice big red handprint on his face. So big it glowed brightly through his beard.

At the sound of Warren approaching Garren looked up at the man from the chair he was sitting.. He listened closely to the man and smiled warmly. Setting the peice of wood he was carving, and the knife on the table, Garren stood up. "So you want to learn the ways of a true man? Very well I shall teach you, but I have one condition. Before I teach you I must ask you one question..." Garren let his voice fade away for dramatic effect. "ARE YOU READY!?" he yelled as he pumped his fright fist into the air.

"Y-YES! I'M READYYYY!"
Warren bobbed up and down like an excited little boy, his eyes gleaming with a naive stare, unsure of what secrets there were to this whole ordeal? Could he learn how to NOT get smacked when asking someone out? Maybe there's a cologne that makes you irresistible to women? Surely an old such as Garen pro will know the secret...

Garren laughed loudly at Warren's excitment "That's the spirit! He clasped his left hand down onto the shorter mans shoulder and smiled warmly down at him. "Lesson one, when dealing with anything, not just woman you have to meet it head on. Whether it is asking a woman out, fighting a hundred foes, or even eating lunch... Give it everything you have. with every fiber of your being. Do you understand me?"

"Haha! I'm good at that! I get how you can do that with a woman, and on fighting foes, but in... eating lunch? How do you give 100 percent in that? Oh, And what about sleep? How do you give 100 percent in your sleep? Or is there some kinda gray area?"
"Then there we go, we have our first lesson. Your mission is to practise giving everything you do 100% effort. Once you have learned to do that I will move on to the next lesson."

"Ahh, I see. A test to move onto the next rank on the journey to manhood! Let's begin with 100% effort lunch!"
Scrambling to the mess hall, warren piled a dish high full of various meats, and began to devour them. Between bites, Warren looked to Garen
"M-maybe I took too much, I dunno if I'm gonna- No! I can't give up! I gotta finish what I've started!"
Warren continued to force down his large lunch...

Garren followed warren to the mess hall, took a plate of food equally aslarge as Warren's, and began to gobble it down with little trouble. ""Exactly right!" exclaimed Garren in between bites of food. "Maximum effort full power eating! A man needs to eat as much as he can so that he has the energy to face the day head on!" he told warren to encourage the man to keep eating.

"WOOO! ALL THIS INSPIRATION IS GETTIN' ME FIRED UUUUUP!"
Several minutes later, warren had eaten all his food. He sat with his head down, in anguish, but a fist raised in victory.
"I'm... really tired after all that... I think I'll take a 100% effort nap..."

Garren finished his meal and set the utensils down neatly on the table. Looking over at Warren the older man couldn't help but smile. "Very well, we shall continue you your maxiumum 100% trainning once you awaken."

"...zzz..."
But Garren's proposition remained unanswered to. For warren had fallen asleep right on the table with, ironically, minimal effort...

Clancy and Klaus Supports

Klaus: Please, anyone, can anyone help me? I'm dying.

Temple Priest:
Follow me, and rest on one of these beds, if you please.

Klaus:
Oh, thank you, sirs. No rush really, just get someone... That doesn't mean just stand there.

Temple Priest:
Brother Clancy...?

Clancy:
Zzz... Huh?! By the holy... What is it, Jordan?

Temple Priest:
There is a traveler in need of treatment in the infirmary.

Clancy:
All right, all right. I'll go see him.

Clancy makes his way to the temple's infirmary, and sees Klaus gorging himself on various sweets, pulled out from his bag.

Klaus:
*munch munch munch*

Clancy:
*Yawns* Well... I guess we can cross a tummyache off the list, can't we? Heh. Now, what exactly would a glutton like you need from a priest like me?

Klaus:
Ha! Well for one, can your magic cure this awfully contagious yawn? It's making me even sleepier.

Clancy:
Hmph. Funny.

Klaus:
Actually, I just have a broken ankle, but I'm so bored I''m not sure what else to do at the moment. Can't practice archery with this thing constantly throwing me off balance.

Clancy:
A broken ankle, huh? An archer can't do much without a firm stance.

Klaus:
Some tea would be nice too, wine or anything entertaining, some nice music or a book? If you have anything just let me know... *yawn*

Clancy:
I'm afraid there isn't much to entertain people in the temple, honestly. Most of our books are either bibles, or dusty old tomes that I've collected but can't make use of.

Klaus:
Ahh figures. It was a worth a shot.

Clancy:
C'mon. Once you've gotten that boot off, move your foot left and right for me.

Klaus:
Urrgh! Yeah, I sort of fell into some pit while I was chasing a stag. Some ass just dug a hole and covered it with a camoulaged tarp. I had the perfect shot too, and now I have to waste all this time when I could be doing literally anything else. Sleeping, chess, eating that beautiful stag.

Clancy:
Hate to disregard your little story there, but I've just gotta say that you're very cooperative. I like that in a patient. You wouldn't believe how rambunctious and loud most soldiers or mercenaries can be while I treat them. What babies.

Klaus:
*laughs* So how long do you think this'll take? A week? Can that staff work miracles or will it cost me?

Clancy:
Oh, not too long, and as a priest of the Heaven Dragon's faith, I'd refuse any and all forms of reimbursement. Now you may feel a slight tingle, but that's entirely normal.

Clancy's staff radiates and later envelopes Klaus ankle in a bright white light.

Clancy:
By the grace and glory of Heaven, may thy wounds be healed and thy heart be pure...

After the incantation, the light quickly fades.

Clancy:
Now, stand up and make sure everything's in the right place.

Clancy notices that Klaus's forearm is tattooed with a word.

Clancy:
Huh... Gottileb.

Klaus:
Oh yeah, well uh... It's more of a family thing, some rite of blood or something... I have to say, I'm impressed. Thank you for such a quality service, I'll make sure to request you next time.

Clancy:
No thanks is necessary, Gottileb. I live only to serve, after all. I'll let you rest, but remember to ask for Brother Clancy should you ever require my services again, my friend.

Clancy and Edda Supports

Clancy: Nothing...? Maybe the problem's with how I stand. E-Elfire! Blast... how does anyone manage to cast anything from these tomes?

Edda: Nice blue skies filled with white and fluffy clouds. It is a wonderful day, don't you agree, Nyx? You there, state your name and what you are doing out here.

Clancy: M-milady! Humble greetings! My name is Brother Clancy, and I am a priest of the temple.

Edda: A member of the church? In that case, I owe you a thank you for keeping our men healthy.

Clancy: I live only to serve, Milady. Your thanks, while unnecessary, is greatly appreciated.

Edda: That book. Can I see it for a moment?

Clancy: I... I'm sorry? It's nothing special, Milady. I merely find joy in collecting tomes.

Edda: Tell me Brother Clancy, are you studying magic?

Clancy: Attempting to, but I'm afraid I'm not making much progress. Or any progress at all, honestly. You see, Father Martin told me that I am gifted with great magical potential and that I should direct my studies to becoming a sage. Only... I'm unable to conjure spells from these tomes. I can't seem to read any of them.

Edda: Have you considered finding yourself a magic tutor? There are many within the capital or even in the army that you could try asking.

Clancy: While I appreciate the suggestion, I don't think I'd have the time nor the patience for it. Surely you've seen the injured soldiers and hired mercenaries return from their marches? There's a steady enough supply of them that I'd hardly ever get time for myself.

Edda: Then it can't be helped. If you truly do have great power like you said you do, then it would be a tremendous boon for Lucinarch and the Queen. Hmm... That could work. Very well, from now on you shall come see me in your free time. During which I will teach you how to harness these tomes. Understood?

Clancy: Wuh-wuh-what? I... I... Milady, I'm incredibly grateful that you'd even begin to consider training me.

Edda: From a first impression, you don't seem like someone who would lie. If you're a member of the church then it is even less like that you would lie, and that would mean that either whoever told you that you had great ability for magic was lying to you, or you do hold great power that is yet untapped. Are you going to take your tome back, or make me hold it all day?

Clancy: Ah! I mean, yes. Thank you. I must ask for your forgiveness. I'm just ecstatic. Of course I'd take the chance to learn from you and better serve under our queen's rule. I'll be sure to use any personal time that I may have to seek you out.

Edda:
Then it's a deal. I expect good things from you. Until next time, Brother Clancy.

Clancy and Nyxa Supports should they ever find themselves within the same army

Clancy: Huh... I've never seen a tome like this one before. It's got a purple cover... it looks pretty
sinister. Just holding it is making my skin crawl.

Nyxa:
Good sir, that appears to be a tome of dark origin.

Clancy:
A dark tome?! You can't be serious, Who'd just leave it lying around camp?

Nyxa:
Hmmm... OH! I remember! I did! Heehee!

Clancy:
You practice dark magic?! Wait... You couldn't be that Abyssylgian dark mage I've heard about,
could you?

Nyxa:
Wha? That's a leap! But I like that! Hypotheses usually take leaps in logic! Why yes, I am! Nyxa,
at your service mister!

Clancy:
I am Brother Clancy. Forgive me, but I was under the impression that dark mages were more...
fearsome, and... organized.

Nyxa:
OH! I can be organized! I left that book on the ground on purpose! Wanna know that that purpose
was for? Huh, do ya? I bet you do!

Clancy:
I'll admit, I fail to see exactly what one would gain from this...

Nyxa:
Hehe! Well, it was to see if someone would find it of course! And they did! So my experiment was
a success!

Clancy:
I... I see. I suppose you'd be wanting this back then, correct? I'd use someone a little less
dangerous next time.

Nyxa:
Dangerous? Oh, it's fine! Why don't you keep it and use it? Hehe, you did find it right? I think it
goessss. "Finder's keepers", right? Heehee!

Clancy:
Ms Nyxa... I'm a priest of the Heaven Dragon, I couldn't possibly keep such a thing! What would
people think?

Nyxa:
Well... It's an experiment all its own! What would they think? What a good question to test, isn't
it?? So you keep it for me, and see what they say, then you can let me know, hm? Don't worry! It'll be
my sin, or something, for you to keep it, not yours. Since I'm making you take it! That way your dragon
won't be mad at you, she'll have to be mad at me!.. At least I think she's a she.. Hm.. What is the
Heaven Dragon's gender, I do wonder.. Hm... is there a way I can find out?.. Hm.. *ponders*

Clancy:
Wait! W-where are you going?! Don't leave me here with this infernal thing! Ms. Nyxa! By
the dragons... The stories back home about dark mages never made them out to be this sinister...
I'm tossing this thing away the minute I get back to my tent...

Last edited:
Dhahek and Edda's Support
Dhahek: We are coming up on the slums. Edda, mind if we stop here for a bit? *gets off the horse* Soldiers, healers, with me now.

Soldiers: Yes Sir! *moves with Dhahek*

Edda: "What are you doing Dhahek? Don't you remember we have a mission to complet-Hey where are you going!?" she sighed and dismounted her pegasus leaving him with the other horses and following after Dhahek.

A crowd of people gathered around Dhahek and his soldiers. Some have deformities, others just a hungry stomach.
Dhahek: There you are Mr. Barnes, Ms. Tak here are some more for your family. All that need medical attention line up to your right.

He turned to see the general follow after him.

Dhahek: Ah, Edda. Good to see you made it here. Now will you help me in handing out these rations to these lovely folks?

Edda: Edda's eyes scanned the area as she watched the soldiers and Dhahek handing out rations. "Lovely is not the word I had in mind. In any case we don't have time to be doing this now, Can't you do this later." She asked him

Dhahek: There is always time to save lives, especially the less fortunate. Edda, these people only get medical treatment whenever we arrive. They die due to easily cured diseases, and their belly is always empty. I think the Heaven Dragon will look down upon us and agree. I'm sure there is plenty of time to save lives. After all, they are all citizens of Lucinarch.

Edda: I agree that they need help but right now that isn't our job. Right now we have orders straight from the top, Every minute we are here is another moment we are letting slip by us. If I can say anything about them is that they look strong willed, they can wait until the mission is finished."

Dhahek: Would you be strong willed after not eating food for weeks, or perhaps not getting treated from mortal wounds in battle? These people are at the brink of death. I don't think waiting another day would help. If it makes you feel any better, the Queen allowed time for this detour to happen. As you could see, we took the longer path to our destination.

Edda: "I am fully aware that we are taking the long way, but that doesn't mean that we can just stop to help every poor soul in the city. " she looked around once more as she spoke, her firm believe was that these people were definitely strong willed, and resilient, they had to be or else they wouldn't be alive. But was that a good enough reason not to help them? Dhahek was doing the right thing, there was no arguing that, but was this more important than her mission. Well there was no point argueing over it now, the more time she wasted was more time they were losing, she might as well help to speed things up.

"Alright, But we need to finish up here as soon as possible. What can I do to help?"

Dhahek: I knew you'd come around, he smiled. Now distribute these rations to these people here, oh and the herbs to those people over there...

Esme and Warren's Support
E: *thinks how to begin*
Hello, you're a big one.
My, aren't you big?

*says*
Hi there big boy.

W: *turns around and smiles with a chuckle.*
Yeeeeeesss... I've been noticed!
H-heeey Esmeralda, how ya doin?

E: *thinks* Oh god, why did I say it that way?
Ah.. Uh.. Yes. Hello.. So.. that last battle..
*shakes head*
What was the deal with your positioning?

W: What? Did I do something wrong? Was I not far enough ahead? Do I need to charge in?
R-retreat! Retreaaaaat!

E: What? No! You were out of position! Why were you fighting all those foes by yourself at the choke? ..You could have gotten seriously hurt.

W: O-oh... Well, you know, I-I-I can explain everything, you see-
*warren sputters, trying to explain.*
I... Ehh- There's a small village nearby, it was being raided. And my legs kinda moved before I could think things through. I couldn't just sit there and let those bastards hurt him...

E: *Glares*
Rrgg... You realize you left position, and opened up the enemy to flank me, right?! I nearly died! How can I rely on your heavy armor and heavy axe, if you're out gallivanting and exposing me to the enemy?!

W: *cups his hands over his mouth in disbelief.*
O-oh my gods... I'm so, s-so sorry, I didn't know- I just... I just had to make sure someone was safe... I promise it won't happen again...

E: .. Nhg... Whatever. I suppose you had good intentions..

W: Sure but... ahh I feel terrible. You aren't hurt are you?

E: NO! Y-you think I'd get hurt from those trash that attacked me?! Of course not! I.. My blade swung true, and I survived easily!
... Th-that's beside the point, though!

W: Oh? But you said you nearly died...? You know what, forget it. I- I promise I'll make sure it won't happen again. I'll stay on my position.

E: W-well, yeah! I.. I did. Obviously! If a squadron of enemies suddenly attack me, then obviously I almost die! .. *sighs* G-good. Th-that's all I wanted to convey... *narrows eyes*
*exits*

W: Sure...
*sigh*
That kid's gonna get me killed one day... I just know it...
I mean, he's already gotten me stabbed-
*pats chest*
-in my heart...
*the saddened warren exits*

Nyxa and Vlad's Support
N: Hmm.. Hm.. hm hm hm! Oh~! Nope. Poop.

V: Vlad was standing in the background, focused until he noticed Nyxa working on something. Vlad turned his hooded head to look at Nyxa, who had her back turned.
(Just continue on)

N: Mhm.. Mhm, yep. Good. But no, no not good! Nope!! Nosiree!

V: What are you doing?
Vlad was now standing over the girl, looking over her shoulder to see what she was working on.

N: EEP! *bounces up* H-huh? O-oho! Hi there! W-wha this? OH! Nuffin! Just Souldregs!

V: Vlad tilted his head.
Souldregs?

N: Huh? Oh! It's my spell book I wrote, and the spell I made! Here, look, look look look~! *shoves book into his face*

V: Yes, little one, I have eyes.
A invisible sweat drop rolled down Vlad's hood, as he took the book and began to flip through the pages.
Hmmm...this is...

N: Well written, ya?! I know! I'm quite proud of it! And yet... Brrrr hrm! *pouts and puffs out cheeks*

V: What is the matter little one? Is it not working as well as you hoped?

N: OH NO! Quite the opposite, actually! Here look! *suddenly begins to flare up magic and casts Souldregs* Heeeyaaa! *two undead poof into existence* Seeeeee?

V: ...he...hehe....heHAHAHA

N: O~OH~? You like?

V: Vlad closes the book, a visible smile on his face.
Little one, if you wanted to learn how to summon, you simply had to ask.

N: What? No, you silly! I can summon, obviously! See? I just did it! *Watches as the two undead swipe swords around* Oops! *dispels them* Haha! Yikes, that was dangerous!

V: Hehe, impressive, I admit, but it seems you do not have that much control over them.

N: AH! Precisely the problem! I was.. was attempting to make the spell stronger!! See? *Demonstrates and explodes some of the wall nearby* Ooooh yikes! Whoops! Uhm... Uh, I'll fix that!

V: Although I admire your enthusiasm, have you read up on anything relating to summoning?

N: Whaaa?! Your lack of faith in me wounds me, sir! Of course I have! Hahaha!

V: Pardon for my...inquiries, I am just curious on where, in any of the reading I've done, do "explosions" or "fire" show up in the text.

N: Um.. Here! *shoves book towards* There's some excellent stuff in that one! Hehe! But in all honesty, any good spell requires constant experimentation! If you are bound by what you only read Sir tall-robed-man sir, then you are doing yourself a disservice! Don't just regurgitate what you read, but instead aspire to create your own stuff! So what if you've never seen summoning explode something before? You have now! Hahaha! Isn't it glorious??

V: Vlad took a moment to flip through the book before closing it.
Young lady...you do realize this is a fire tome, right?

N: So?? Why can't I take some of that and combine it with summoning? Who's to say I can't? Heehee! Open your mind a little!

V: *Chuckles* No one said you can't, but I don't think your summons will be that useful blowing to death, or you know, exploding the moment they are summoned...unless the enemies are right in front of you.

N: Hmm... Explosive summons.. Iduno about you, but that sounds amazing! They wouldn't even need to stab the enemy, if they just exploded on them!

V: Indeed, but what if they're standing too close to you? Or your allies? Doesn't sound all that great when you're the one getting exploded by a zombie or skeleton.

N: Hm.. Requires experimentation! Also, Iduno, dun stand around the girl that summons exploding undead, then! Haha!

V: Save experimentations for off the field of battle, young lady. We need to keep a tight formation at times to repulse the enemy, and it does not help to have the majority of that formation blown off the side of this world.

N: You're so silly!! You speak as if there's only one or two things that can happen! Also, I have other spells!

V: That is why we need you, but it would reckless to randomly explode things or people on the battlefield, now wouldn't it?

N: Experimenting can be quite reckless, indeed, you are correct! But it is necessary to discover brand new things! How do you think your magic spells were ever found, or created? Dun poo poo the thought of exploding undead, when they can be so useful!

V: I never said no to that, just keep your experimentations off of the battlefield until it becomes consistent. Fair enough?

N: Hm... That sounds counterproductive! How would I know if my spells are good, unless I use them on the enemies they're supposed to defeat?

V: It'll be more counterproductive if our own allies get blasted by accident. Tell you what, I'll personally summon up some more zombies or skeletons for you to test it on, but, if you keep your experiments off the field until you can do damage at a consistent rate.

N: Hm... Yes, that could be nice! But I don't need to see if my spells are good against undead. I need to see if they're good against the living!

V: One step at a time, just make sure you can produce consistent results first, then we can talk about field experiments, eh?

N: Hm... Maybe. We'll see!

V: Another invisible sweet drop rolls down the hood.
*Sigh* Well, I suppose that's good enough then.

N: YEP! Should be fun mister!

David and Nyxa's Support
David: Blasted! I was too busy fighting in the last battle to get any ideas down. Tch, curse my faulty memory... I need to find a quiet place to work before I'm saddle with physical labor. A lab for mages? Well, I am a writer before I am a mage, but this seems like a relatively quiet place to think...

He absentmindedly enters the eerie lab only to see the young witch he had seen earlier on the battle field floating and, um, doing something? He couldn't see with her back turned to him.
David: Oh, uh, hello.

Nyxa: *Floating there, humming, wiggling her butt merrily* Hehehe~! Ladididaa.. nhnm mmm mm mnmm.. Oh, oh, Mr. Lizard, what makes you tick so?.. Hehe~! Aren't we having fun today~!? EEETP! *Squeaks and glances around* OH! Hello there!

A sweat drop rolls down David's forehead. He glances over to the poor lizard then to the other strange concoctions and...items(?) scattered around the room.
David: Am I disturbing something here?

Nyxa: Uhm.. I don't know. Are you? *gets back to prodding the lizard*

His eyes flicker with unfounded interest as he looked more closely at the room.
David: May I ask what you're doing?

A roguish grin spreads across his face.
David: This.. This could work! I could make up for lost time with all this inspiration around me! Haha, writer's block be damned!

Nyxa: What am I doing? Well isn't it obvious! I'm trying to extract what makes this lizard tick! I'm trying to figure it out! Why can it... *rips leg off* why can it just regenerate?? Huh? Writer's block? You said you had writer's block?

David: *sighs* While I approve of your drive for knowledge, I can't help but feel bad for the lizard.. And yes, writer's block is the worst. The worst.
He shudders.

David
: However, that has all but disapated with your wonderfully queer characteristics! Allow me to make you my primary muse! An earnest but nonetheless sinister young mage, think of the stories I could make with a character like that as a focal point! It would make for a quite chilling read for the readers if I write it like...
He mumbles the rest of the details under his breath, pacing around the room as he maps out his thoughts within his leather bound book with a feather quill pen.

Nyxa: 'Sinister'?... Fair enough! Haha! Ah, yes, the poor lizard... the poor lizard with regenerative capabilities!! Can you imagine the uses of such a thing?? Wait.. *turns around* Make me your muse? Huh?? You...want me to be a focal point of your story?..

David: Well, I write fiction, so it wouldn't exactly be you. I have my liberties and freedom as a creator after all, just as you do with your...probing. But still, you are a free source of information and ideas I can utilize at the present moment! So? What do you say?
He shuts his book closed and stops pacing to turn and face her.

Nyxa: *thinks* Hm... That's weird. *Turns back to the table* Why don't you try to write about someone else? I'm just a mage.

David: *frowns* Humble? Or perhaps disinterested. Either way, my mind has been set! I'm afraid I cannot back down. My pride as a writer is at stake here!

Nyxa: I.. I don't think you should right about me. Okay? *turns to him again* Just... find someone else. I'm studying and experimenting here. Uhm.. g-goodbye! *turns back around*

David: Hey, wait!

He sees her turn away and is left with quite a dilemma.
David: Hmph, just know that I have no intentions of giving up.

He turns to leave but crashes into a pile of items near the front of the door in his flustered haste.
David: Oh, by the dragon! Curses. M-My apologies, but don't dismiss me just yet! *quickly leaves the room*

He makes a tactical retreat to the far corridors away from a potential angry mage possibly ready to sic some dark magic on his poor anima wielding hind.
David: ... Blasted, how careless of me. I should apologize. After confirming she won't hurt me.

Nyxa: *glances back around at the crash* HEY!! Those were properly categorized! Now I gotta spend the rest of the night sifting through fly eyes and newt tongues and lizard tongues... And.. *picks something up* hm.. wh-whatever this is! Oh, a cobweb! A spiderweb? Oh! It's mucus! I think? Ungghhhh! I had a system... *pouts*

David feels chills run down his back and a sudden pang of guilt within him. He makes a prayer to the Abyss Dragon for his well being. As well as a method of appeasing the young mage next time he meets her.

Klaus and Edda's Support
Klaus had wandered inside General Edda's manor and decided to slack off in between training
Klaus: Ugh this job is so boring and tiring... I guess I have to start somewhere. The same training routine every day. I can already hit every target I mark, hopefully somebody can give me a run for my money soon, a good rival would do the trick...
He fell asleep for a while on her lounge chair with bread crumbs all over his shirt from his snacks

Edda: Why yes please take Nyx to the stables, that would be much appreciated... What the?! KLAUS GOTTILEB!

Klaus: I WAS, UH- SI- MA'AM. Milady! I thought I'd do a patrol 'round the manor and organize your study.

Edda: ...

Klaus: I-Is something the matter? I could get you some tea, or sharpen your tomes... I mean your lance!

Edda: Klaus, just stand over there.

Klaus: Yes milady.

Edda: Klaus, I want you to tell me the truth, Why were you sleeping in my study?

Klaus: Well, I was tired and bored from today's daily duties. So I was going to take a little break and read from one of my books, but I ended up falling asleep. Ah geez... I'm sorry about the mess, I could clean this up if you want.

Klaus handed Edda a small cinnamon bun in hopes to smooth things over.
Klaus: You want one? (C'mon Klaus... try to smile and laugh it off) It's uh... It's cinnamon!

Edda: (Oh wow actually that looks good... No! it can wait.) Leave it on the table. I appreciate your honesty. It may be that I am working you and my others retainers to hard. Perhaps I should lessen the work load on all of you.

Klaus: Oh! Well uh- whatever milady thinks is best! Does that mean I can take a break?

Edda: Hmm... Very well, I shall reduce the daily workload of those under my employ for now, then I will slowly give more and more tasks out. That way those in my service can have time to adjust better, and it can start to take effect tomorrow morning. I will make the announcement personally. How does that sound?

Klaus: Ahh wonderful.... sounds good...
Klaus yawned loudly and began to doze off into a snore.

Edda: Sigh Oh whatever, this guy's hopeless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back