• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FE:R Stats

Diagonal

A light in a dark place
This is the statistics page of Fire Emblem: Redemption

For those of you who set your stats to auto, all work/changes will be done by me, so you don't have to worry except check back here from time to time when you level up to see your stats go up.

For those of you who who chose to manually put in your stats, each of you will get to customize you starting base stats and growth rates. If you don't know what growth rates are, or need a refresher go to the Mechanics and Character page here.

This is also where EXP gain will be displayed, as well as level.

Lvl ups, I shall give how much points a character gained in certain stats (Don't worry, these will be determined by RNG). The players will then modify their stats according to the changes as well as Lvl ups.

Aside from the starting Prince's group, I don't know when minor characters will get to have combat in the story, so for those of you with minor characters, I will have to hold off on giving you guys stats. I suggest players with a minor characters determine which side they will end up on, as that's the approximate time they will receive their stats. This doesn't mean players with minor characters cannot participate in the RP, but as I mentioned in the RP there is no guarantee that minor characters will get a part in the main story. It is up to the RPers to make the most of their minor characters.

Generals will have flat stats, and a flat level. They will not gain exp.

Enemy stats will also be determined here. Be sure to refresh upon the combat of this RP, those who violate the combat mechanics will be found in violation of the rules causing potential suspensions and bans.

It has come to my attention that there will be pvp eventually in the RP. When time comes for this, I shall elaborate on the mechanics for such combat.

Lastly, there are two stats that that players will not be able to determine: HP, and Movement. Movement is trivial, but I don't expect people to be blinking directly to the boss and engaging him/her in combat (unless you are a witch, or you got warped). Use common sense for this. HP will be determined by me through the base system of a class. You can, however, alter the growth rate of HP along with the rest of the stats.

Growth rate percentages cannot go over 100% for all stats except for HP. You may have up to 200% in HP which will guarantee a +2. In addition to the 100% restriction above, each class will have a growth rate caps, and growth rate percentages will vary among the classes. Furthermore, there will be a stats cap in which, if your character has maxed out on a particular stat they will no longer gain anymore points in that stat.

There will be no character skills available to players at the time. Character skills will be reserved for very strong NPCs such as prophets and rulers. However crucial class skills may be implemented once the character class promotes. (I'm not talking about the statistic, Skill).

Player created weapons are for show. They will not play a factor in the damage dealt.

The players listed below are to assign their base stats and growth rates. If you can make a table, if not, just make a list like how you made your character list. Once I approve, I will PM you, your character's HP which you can put into your character.

Here is a skeleton if you need one:
Name:
Class:
Lvl:
Exp:
HP: (Leave blank until I PM you)
Str:
Mag:
Skill:
Spd:
Lck:
Def:
Res:

All of the Prince's initial group starts at lvl 1
Here is a list of people that need to distribute their stats:
Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon Base Stats: 22 points. Growth rate percentage: 120%
Defense and Res growth cap: 5%

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Base Stats: 25 points. Growth rate percentage: 125%
Luck growth gap: 0%; Magic growth cap: 0%

Post your stats below.

Character StatsIndependence
Democritus
StatsHPSTRMAGSKLSPDLUKDEFRES
Base Stats1550710120
Growth Rate30%25%2%50%30%0%5%5%

LVL: 1
EXP: 0
Skill:
latest
Bane: Has a chance to reduce enemy HP to 1. (Skill/2)% chance of activation.
Garren
Base Stats228038035
Growth Rate50%25%0%15%20%0%5%5%

LVL: 1
EXP: 0
Dante Verren Dante Verren
LucinarchAbyssylgia
Enemy StatsEnemies for...
Independence
Grimly
Base Stats3010055050
LucinarchAbyssylgia

Last edited:
Name: Warren Ledden
Class: Barbarian
Lvl: 1
EXP:
HP:22 40%
STR:5 40%
MAG:1 0%
Skill:2 20%
SPD:2 10%
LCK:2 0%
DEF:5 5%
RES:5 5%

Last edited:
Name: Esme
Class: Mercenary
Lvl: 1
Exp:
HP:
18 15%
Str: 7 35%
Mag: 0 0%
Skill: 7 25%
Spd: 8 35%
Lck: 0 0%
Def: 2 10%
Res: 1 5%

(Base Stats: 25 points. Growth rate percentage: 125%
Luck growth gap: 0%; Magic growth cap: 0%)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back