Video Games favourite Fire emblem characters/game

Tormentedsoul

My favourite fire emblem characters, are lucina, the avatars and chromo. Then for the games it is Fire emblem fates and echoes, for now :) but I also like fire emblem awakening.

I love Hinoka, Silas, Xander, Ryoma, Sakura, Elise, Mozu, Subaki, Leo and Kaze. (From FE: Fates)

Shadows of Valentia player here, hmm. From personal experience...
Leon has been solid on Celica's route, with Genny, Celica, Saber, Mae and Kamui trailing nearby.
Alm's Route... Alm himself is amazing. Lukas, Silque, Saint Faye, and Dread Fighter Gray have also been doing noticeably well.

My favorite game/character? Titania and the Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn games. I just love what an unstoppable monster she is in those games. Plus there's the super badass Black Knight in both games too.

Any Gameboy Advance era players here? Y'know, from Lyndis, Hector, Eliwood? Also Ephraim. Don't forget Roy. I'm saying Binding Blade, GBA Fire Emblem, and The Sacred Stones. Never got into the 3DS ones, and don't feel like I would. Played just a tiny bit of the Gamecube ones, though. Just, the first few chapters.

Unfortunately I've only played Awakening, but I love Henry like, way too much. I also like Chrom, and male Robin (biased since I played as him my first time through without customizing or changing anything about him, lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back