Other Favorite songs/music genre?

PhoenixMire

ᛚᚨᚦᚢ:ᚹᛁᛞᚢᛉ:ᛖᚱᚦᛟ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I grew up on classical and orchestral music, so I’ll always have a soft spot for it. I think my favorite composers might be Beethoven and Rachmaninov.

I also enjoy electronic. I can be picky about it, but I’ve found songs I love in all sorts of various genres of electronic music. My favorite songs change on such a regular basis that I don’t bother to keep track, but some of my current favorites are Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (remix), Sinner’s Heist - Streetlight People, and Adam Jensen - The Hunter. And a couple songs I’ve consistently loved for a while are grandson - Despicable and The Chainsmokers - Sick Boy (the only song of theirs that I like lol)
Sorry if the links are weird, I’m on mobile

So yeah, what are your favorites?

i really like hardstyle/hardcore and speedcore tbh but i like stuff from most every genre

I listen to a lot of Breaking Benjamin. My OH introduced me to them, and after seeing them live I can't get enough.

I listen to whatever's technical and hard, but I find myself listening to mostly classic heavy metal like Megadeth and Judas Priest. Also a big fan of hard and industrial rock like Motörhead, NIN and Tool. Of course, I listen to the classics like Rush and Pink Floyd, which are big influences in a lot of music I listen to.

Also I find myself a sucker for symphonic metal like Kamelot and Circus Maximus, despite their squeaky-clean sound.

I listen to a lot of pop!

(P.S ALEC BENJAMIN YASSS AND SICK BOYYY I AM THE I AM THE SICK BOYYY)

what most people would probably call edgy, metalcore/"screamo", hard rock, alternative, some rock, post-hardcore, pop-punk... mostly 00's stuff and a few current bands with that kind of sound i guess.

I try to keep my musical horizons as open as possible. Recently I've been thinking about why I didn't give Pop music or many female artists the time of day

One stemmed from the bandwagon of hate of anything mainstream and the other from masculinity insecurity about music that no one else is gonna fucking listen to off my phone. How petty, right?

I've made peace with it though

My favorite song is Issues by Julia Micheals.
Can't attach a link my computer has been acting up lately :l

Users who are viewing this thread

Back