Music Favorite Songs/Bands/Artists?

I dunno why you replyed to your own comment, but I've been going on a punk binge recently. Right now it's just The Clash, Dead Kennedys, and Sex Pistols primarly, but also a bit of weirder stuff like My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult and Rage Against the Machine. The Rolling Stones, The Cult, Iron Maiden, and Dio are some other favorites of mine.

My faves have to be MCR, Muse, and The Used. I can always go to them and not want to skip songs.

Though, my music tastes are so vast and ranged it boggles me. I can go from listening to Taylor Swift and One Directions to Five Finger Death Punch and In This Moment.

My absolute favorite group is Celtic Thunder. I've been listening to them for quite a while now. They do both original songs and covers, all with an Irish flair.

I like The Who, Chicago and Pink Floyd! I'm also a Weepies, Mumford, The Paper Kites, Bright Eyes and Tunng fan! There are so many others, but I can't even begin... Hugh Laurie also makes a pretty mean vocalist and musician! :D

I like more individual songs than bands (This are just some of my favorites)

• Tusk by Fleetwood Mac
  • Raise your Flag by Man with a Mission
  • Rainbow in the Dark by Dio
  • Surprise Drive by Mitsuru Matsuoka
  • Magia Veneno by Catupecu Machu
  • Ella uso mi cabeza como un revolver by Soda Estereo
  • Tell my Why by the Penpals
  • Downtown by Macklemore
  • Avant Gardener by Courtney Barnett
  • On Melacholy Hill by Gorillaz
  • Wonderwall by Oasis
  • HEATS by Hironobu Kageyama (My favorite Anime Opening of all time)

Hmm well my favorite bands are The Who The Clash The Eagles The Beetles Boston Rush Electric Light Orchestra Rolling Stones and many many more I also love the song more then a feeling by Boston and Joe Walsh, Elton John, Neil young, Joe Elliot, Paul McCartney , don Henley Glenn Frey and Niki Hendrix are some of my favorite artists

THOMAS THE DANK ENGINE

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Favorite female singer/songwriter is Lana Del Rey hands down.

Favorite male singer/songwriters vary. I like Drake, Rationale, Kid Cudi, and Tyler the Creator.

I'll give almost anything a shot though. Those are just modern artists. I like Johnny Cash, Billie Holiday, and etc.

Thousand Foot Krush : Fly On The Wall,Be somebody.A masterpiece for my ears

Five Finger Death Punch : Wrong Side Of Heaven,awesome music and video

Starset : All of their music

I could tell you more but there is so much music that i listen more then fifty times...

Everyday is exactly the same- Nine Inch Nails, This song can perfectly sum up the life of almost any person I mean the first sentence is "I believe I can see the future, because I repeat the same routine." I really can't argue with that.

I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK

Format: Band(Songs)

Against the Current(Blood Like Gasoline, Brighter, Chasing Ghosts, Forget Me Now)

Set It Off(Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, Why Worry, Nightmare, I'll Sleep When I'm Dead)

Jace Everett(Bad Things)

P!nk(Family Portrait, Dear Mr. President, Raise Your Glass, So What)

Ed Sheeran(Lego House, Don't, Sing, A Team)

Train(Marry Me, Give It All, If It's Love)

Kansas(Carry On(My Wayward Son))

Queen(Bohemian Rhapsody, Fat Bottomed Girls)

Guns N' Roses(Paradise City, Knocking on Heaven's Door, Sweet Child O' Mine)

HOW DARE THOU ASK SUCH HARD QUESTIONS?

Eh, whatever.

I enjoy listening to Melanie Martinez related stuff, Halsey, PATD, TOP, FOB, erm, I also like Bon Jovi, the Beetles, f(x) (Amber in particular <3), I enjoy Vocaloid sometimes but not really, I love Pentatonix, and I'm pretty plain, yeah?

My favourite song is something very hard to pin down, so I don't have one, but Borders by Amber probably is fave rn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back