Video Games Favorite Silent Hill game?

Tulipsheart

Fun moments
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Silent Hill

Personally I've only played/watched 1, 2, and 3. I always forget there's more stories haha. Since we're getting a remake of the 2nd game I'm pretty excited! I'd have to say 2 holds a special place in my heart. Everything about it! The soundtrack is just amazing, a very gloomy 90s feel to it. The story of James makes him the best main protagonist in the series. I also like horror games that actually make me feel anxious when playing it. It's more about the silence and the scary build up rather than jump scares. Let's hope that the remake is good!

Just ominous stories are always entertaining, characters having to face their past in a town covered by fog. I actually think a role-play that follows that theme would be super fun!​

Four was what got me into the series, so it holds a special place in my heart. But 2's atmosphere was the best, I like that two and four had some connections with the "there was a hole here it's gone now" and the landlord connection. Three was good because it rounded off one's story. I will forever be burned by Konami that they stopped Silent Hills, because I think that it would have given the series new life. I am mildly excited about all the projects they announced during their Silent Hill press thing, but I also don't think all of the games and movie will actually come out.
fandom wise I have a lot of feelings about Silent Hill, it's one of my special interests. lol

I'll have to check out 4 then! I agree that it should be given new life to have more people notice it!

2 is my favourite, it's not even a contest. What makes it my favourite?

Subtly.

The "show don't tell" is done in such a masterful way. Everything you interact with, fight, the puzzles. I can't fanboy about it enough

I love 1-4!

That being said... 2 is what, I feel, refined the franchise and an entire genre...

It also got me into making my own dark ambient and industrial music! Due to that, i got to befriend Yamaoka and Masahiro Ito.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back