Other Favorite SCP

Silvana

Probably somewhere creating music
Just like the title of the thread says, I'm interested in what your favorite SCP is. So far, my personal favorite SCP is SCP-507 because I like the idea of having the power to travel to different realities at random moments. The idea of not knowing while also being incapable of controlling where I would warp to makes the idea of reality traveling far more interesting.

My favorite is SCP-3001 for the pure sense of existential dread.

My other favorites are the coffee maker that can make any drink in the universe and that one moody scientist who lives in a cursed pendant and tells everyone to stop calling him an SCP.

4999 takes the cake emotionally, but 3922 is the single most well thought out article i've ever read and deserves so much love.

I'm not that big into the SCP Foundation, but I remember I loved reading through SCP-261's article. Just the idea of a vending machine that spits out the most random things in existence cracks me up and makes me appreciate how varied the products are.

Lord Peanut, of course!

Personally, however, my favourite has to be SCP-420-J.

Sure, it's a joke SCP, but it's still an SCP.

I'm not that big into the SCP Foundation, but I remember I loved reading through SCP-261's article. Just the idea of a vending machine that spits out the most random things in existence cracks me up and makes me appreciate how varied the products are.
The most disturbing part was when 261 popped out a jar of marmite and everyone enjoyed it...

I think that I am my favourite SCP, to be honest. Sure, there are lots of creepy or clever ones with more in-depth backgrounds and complex ideas behind them... but I like how simple my concept is, and how enjoyable my containment procedure page is to read.

Last edited:
Fourty nine ninety nine 4999, "someone to watch over you" some people like 682 cause of the pure killing power but you feel like you can almost relate to 4999 theres something so distant about him but it feels like its in your grasp, theres this sad feeling that looms around when you read his.

Last edited:
SCP-682. Best lizard boi, would hug.
I know, he would kill me in like, 2 seconds, but I still want to hug 682.

Quick loophole:
My current fav is the Jupiter storyline.

Ala: SCP-4217, 2399, 1396. But you know ya blob-oi needs them sentient parasite ships. My confused in more ways than one disassociative personality disorder death box. My sea-worthy thunderbox submarine. Mein... Huswaibandofu? [Jokes aside, wtf Germany and Japan?]

Though for an OG, SCP-131 or 105.

If this is explicitly things to obliterate you, then either the flesh that hates, or SCP-002. Honestly the two seem one and the same to me but one is a bit tame. I like 002 more, it's so bizarrely abstract that I like it very much. That's my type of domain boi. Bone carpentry as a legal profession, let's go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back