Music Favorite music thread!

AliceNWeb

Creative Endeavoring
Hello! I have some music I'd like to share with the community if that's alright. Note: Not all music contained within this playlist is considered SFW please play at your own discretion.

Aside from that, let's see what you all like?

Here's my playlist!

CP Design - YouTube

Oh nice, I love some of Danger's stuff too, it's really cool
As for me... HERE is this growing playlist of over 200 songs all of varying genres. They all probably fall somewhere within the "electronic" spectrum, but there's a lot of stuff there; some chill/relaxing stuff, really pretty and unique stuff, some more intense things, I feel like it's got a decent variety.

Oh nice, I love some of Danger's stuff too, it's really cool
As for me... HERE is this growing playlist of over 200 songs all of varying genres. They all probably fall somewhere within the "electronic" spectrum, but there's a lot of stuff there; some chill/relaxing stuff, really pretty and unique stuff, some more intense things, I feel like it's got a decent variety.
You're the first person! Awesome, thank you for sharing - and yeah I actually just recently found Danger :)

I listen to some jazz—Charlie Parker, Thelonious Monk, Miles Davis—, it's close cousin jazz fusion—Return To Forever and Weather Report—, and I listen to some rock—King Crimson, Yes—, and some metal too—Sodom, Napalm Death, Psycroptic, Death, Morbid Angel— alongside other genres too: of electronica, I like Kraftwerk, Justice, Daft Punk, Against All Logic and Aphex Twin; of rap, I like N.W.A, Geto Boys, Wu-Tang Clan. And there's probably a hundred more albums lurking openly within my media player, far too much to mention off the top of my head.

Last edited:
I listen to some jazz—Charlie Parker, Thelonious Monk, Miles Davis—, it's close cousin jazz fusion—Return To Forever and Weather Report—, and I listen to some rock—King Crimson, Yes—, and some metal too—Sodom, Napalm Death, Psycroptic, Death, Morbid Angel— alongside other genres too: of electronica, I like Kraftwerk, Justice, Daft Punk, Against All Logic and Aphex Twin; of rap, I like N.W.A, Geto Boys, Wu-Tang Clan. And there's probably a hundred more albums lurking openly within my media player, far too much to mention off the top of my head.
What’s your favorite King Crimson album?

What’s your favorite King Crimson album?

Doubtlessly: Court Of The Crimson King, their debut album—when I first listened to it, I was blown away. It was the prog rock album, quintessential and very impactful. While my feelings have mellowed since then, I still revisit the album every now and then. It's hard to get bored of it, I'll tell you that. Red and Starless And Bible Black come at a close second. These are probably the obvious choices when it comes to your average KC fan, but well, that's just what my favourites happen to be.

Do you listen to King Crimson too? If so, which one of their album's your favourite?

Doubtlessly: Court Of The Crimson King, their debut album—when I first listened to it, I was blown away. It was the prog rock album, quintessential and very impactful. While my feelings have mellowed since then, I still revisit the album every now and then. It's hard to get bored of it, I'll tell you that. Red and Starless And Bible Black come at a close second. These are probably the obvious choices when it comes to your average KC fan, but well, that's just what my favourites happen to be.

Do you listen to King Crimson too? If so, which one of their album's your favourite?
Court of the Crimson King is such a good album, though I haven’t been able to get my hands on a copy yet. It’s definitely my second favorite album of theirs. My favorite album might be an odd choice but it’s Discipline. That album is what got me into them.

Court of the Crimson King is such a good album, though I haven’t been able to get my hands on a copy yet. It’s definitely my second favorite album of theirs. My favorite album might be an odd choice but it’s Discipline. That album is what got me into them.

I haven't gotten the album, Discipline that is, yet but from what I've heard so far, it's one of their more uncannily excellent albums, alongside their debut, Red and Larks' Tongue—what is more surprising is that they managed to hit their top bar with a sound that deviates entirely from their usual type, and they certainly don't crash and burn with it. While it's not as heralded as their earlier albums, it's quite clearly an 80s comeback that actually worked. But, I still have yet to listen to it and I probably will at some point!

Do you have any other bands that you like?

I haven't gotten the album, Discipline that is, yet but from what I've heard so far, it's one of their more uncannily excellent albums, alongside their debut, Red and Larks' Tongue—what is more surprising is that they managed to hit their top bar with a sound that deviates entirely from their usual type, and they certainly don't crash and burn with it. While it's not as heralded as their earlier albums, it's quite clearly an 80s comeback that actually worked. But, I still have yet to listen to it and I probably will at some point!

Do you have any other bands that you like?
OH Larks’ tongues and aspics I started to listen to but unfortunately never got to finish. My friend had it and would play it in the car but we never got to finish it. But from what I heard it was great. As for other bands, funny enough, I also like Yes. Call me basic but my favorite album of theirs is Fragile. My favorite song also happens to be off that album, Heart of the Sunrise.

Did anyone to eminem sing venom? I cant get ut out of my head. Or rockstars by nickleback? Anyone? Kay. Ill just sit in my corner...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back