Other Favorite BTS Ship(s)?

cane suga

🌿 garden of eden 🌿
Tell me your favorite BTS ship!
While you're at it tell me your bias!

My favorite BTS ships are Sugamon and Taegi!
My bias is Suga because I relate to him the most!

I don't get why people ship this.

Explain it like I'm five.
Well every fandom has ships. That doesn't exclude bands since they also have fandoms.

It's the same as shipping Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross or Patrick Stump am Pete Wentz.

What's confusing about it?

when i used to listen to bts and was involved in the fandom, i always shipped everyone w/ taehyung (except jimin and taehyung -- i hated that).
my bias was taehyung~

unpopular opinion but i dislike shipping real life people it's uncomfortable, weird and intrusive to me
but my bias is yoongi

unpopular opinion but i dislike shipping real life people it's uncomfortable, weird and intrusive to me
but my bias is yoongi

I can understand how some people can find shipping real people odd, but it happens all of the time in real life. I have friends that ship me with others of my friends, and even though it will never happen it doesn't really bother me anymore. I used to find it embarrassing when I was young, but now that I'm older its actually just funny.

Besides when it comes to BTS at least they ship themselves and each other all the time, as do a lot of Kpop bands, so they aren't uncomfortable with it at the very least. Jin even teasingly called Rapmon his celebrity crush in an interview and Jhope and Jimin were totally stoked about it, Rapmon went along with it as well. And V has literally called Jungkook his boyfriend and Jungkook went along with that introducing himself as V's boyfriend even though we assume they are joking.

So I think if they do it, teasingly or not, or pushed by their companies as fanservice, or not, then its fine. They are used to it and even play it up purposefully. So many kpop bands do it that its pretty much understood if your uncomfortable with it you should pick a different career path. They know what they are getting into coming in, and whether its told to them to do it or its a fad that most of them choose on their own to increase their own or their bands popularity, they do it. Considering their crazy schedules and contracts it's probably most kpop band members least concern.

So in case part of your opinion is because you feel bad for them or think they'd be upset about it, I don't think you have to worry about them in that aspect :) .

i'll reiterate that it's my opinion and i'm fully entitled to it either way. i'm not here to argue, so please don't @ me again.

I agree that everyones entitled to their opinion and I don't like to argue, I was just explaining my side. I don't actually know how to @ unless that means quote and respond. I'm sorry if I came across as rude, I'll leave it alone from here.

i ship taehyung with me

JOONMIN & TAEKOOK ? - why are people so pressed like spacebars? Relax, we’re not forcing anything on anyone. People can love who they want, go take a nap ;((((((

Users who are viewing this thread

Back