Music Favorite Animated Movie Song

Dr Nyx

Lord of Space
We all know that anyone that owns some sort of Technology has at least watched one Movie from Disney or something like that, and you either ended up loving it or hating it in some way..Though the Songs are probably the most memorable part of a Movie whether it was actually good or bad.

My personal favorite is from the Movie Hercules- I won't say I'm in love. I just love the Sass of the Statues and capability of relating because angsty teenage life. But what I want to know is what your favorite song is and why?~

The performance is just so perfect even after Jim Cummings took over toward the end. It's so sinister and low key.

Last edited by a moderator:
[media]

[/media]
Hellfire from the Hunchback of Notre Dome soundtrack. Because it's Frollo singing to virgin Mary about his lust for Esmeralda. With such child friendly lines as, "This burning desire is turning me to sin." And then he decides to burn a girl at the stake because she turned down his advances.

It's my fav. villain song.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes][media]

[/media]
Hellfire from the Hunchback of Notre Dome soundtrack. Because it's Frollo singing to virgin Mary about his lust for Esmeralda. With such child friendly lines as, "This burning desire is turning me to sin." And then he decides to burn a girl at the stake because she turned down his advances.

It's my fav. villain song.

[/QUOTE]
I kid you not, I read the post and instantly thought of Hell's Fire. then I saw that you beat me to the punch, ahaha.

Happy to see the song get some love by the others~

Hell fire is also my favorite disney villain song, glad to see others share the taste for it XP I also really loved esmeralda's song in that movie, it's really pretty and it's got a nice message. [media]

[/media]

I'm a big Studio Ghibli fan, and this is definitely one of my absolute favorite song from any of the movies I've seen so far. It's simple, but I think that's what I like about it. The translated lyrics are pretty good too, I'm pretty sure :)

[media]

[/media]

Colours of the Wind from Pocahontas, I sang that in choir when I was in elementary school. Actually we sang a lot of Disney songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back