Anime & Manga Fav Sailor Scout and Why?

Sailor Moon, Ofc. She's me fr to be honest

I found Sailor Saturn pretty relatable growing up but I really like all the scouts

Venus, I feel like she's super underappreciated and that a lot of the complexities of her character get ignored (mosty due to the 90s anime being the most popular version of Sailor Moon). I also like Saturn and Neptune a lot

Jupiter until I was introduced to Uranus. She was saddled with an unfortunate planet name though. The jokes are endless.

Neptune is probably my favorite, along with Uranus, but I like all of the Outer Senshi. Michiru just had that elegance and grace going for her, along with the artistic and musical talent.

Last edited:
Sailor Jupiter! I really admired how she was so physically strong and tough when I was a little girl, she could beat up a monster without even transforming! As I got older and began to enjoy femininty more (I previously hated it) I appreciated how she was simultaneously (in stereotypical terms) the most "masculine" AND the most "feminine" of the girls, and very "traditional soft homemaker" femme at that, not high-glam femme like Mars and Venus, which made the juxtaposition with her physicality and toughness and readiness to fight even more striking. I also really liked how, even though she's the most mature of the Inner Girls at such a tender age (living on her own, taking care of herself, etc) and seems like kind of the "mom" of the group in some ways, that came at a horrible cost (her parents died in a plane crash) and she's got a lot of vulnerabilities and insecurities that she doesn't want to burden others with, so she hides them.

Admittedly that last part could be said of ALL the Senshi; they really all had depth! But Jupiter is who I zeroed in on most as a child and my love grew as my understanding of her did when I got older.

Also love her boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back