• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Shattered Dogma

Should the main character be male or female?

• Male

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Female

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

cojemo

2000 IQ Killjoy Detective
Rome. Capital of Italy and home to one of the most documented and well known histories on the planet, many men and women have lost blood in the name of this one city. Discoveries were made, conquerors created, deceptions planned, and wars declared. Its rich culture and brutal leaders expanded far and wide, swallowing up the weak and spitting out the strong. Heroes rose and fell while the Romans reigned supreme, but just as all of creation does it fell to the sands of time. Those who influenced the world were forever remembered, leaving behind an invisible trail of the rest. While the majority spend their days fearing the day they die, it is most often those with everything who are most fearful of how they will be remembered once their soul moves on. Will they be seen as benevolent and caring to their fellow peers, as monsters only out for themselves, or even worse; a blip on the radar of time? These are thoughts that can drive a man mad, and if one were serious on leaving an impact the methods are almost endless. Some men try to take the world for themselves, while others attempt to shape it to the liking of the people.

One man...one man thought he had found the ultimate solution. "I've done what I could with the life I was given." Staring out at the world before him, a person of almost child-like stature spoke to himself. Despite his elegant suit and lavish abode, very little material possessions adorned the room he stood in. It held only the bare necessities, with the common furnishing accompanied only by the odd portrait and photograph of him with a girl who seemed to be in her late teens.

"There is much I wish I could do, but alas my short life tells me I must be content. I've shaped things the best I could, so now it is time for someone else to write their name down in history. And what better place to do that, than the city of history itself."

Hello anyone who may be reading this! As the title may tell you, this is a quest based in the Fate/Type Moon universe. A false Grail has been crafted with the purpose of holding Holy Grail War in the city of Rome. Our MC will be one of these participants - being male or female, depending on the general consensus - and through many twists and turns will fight to the death and leave their mark on history. However, due to the nature of the war things won't always be as they seem...

While knowledge of the source material isn't required, it may help to do some research if you are unfamiliar. It can be quite complicated to understand sometimes, so if you have any questions feel free to ask me or check out the wiki and see if you can find some answers there!

ANYWAYS! This is my first attempt at a quest, but don't let that deter you. There may be the odd crack or tear, but I have many plans to make things as interesting and engaging as possible. I will warn though that due to certain elements going on in my life this WILL be slow paced, so patience will be needed when waiting for each part to pop up. I'll make sure to move things along though, so don't be too scared. Anyways yeah, if you are interested and have any questions then just tell me below!​

Browsing the site for the first time, and I came across this. Wish it got some interest, seems cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back