Video Games Fate Grand Order

ScuffedHeroGeo

Astonishing Hero
I already know people on this site play this game, but I downloaded it last week and I've been really enjoying myself playing this. I love seeing my Cu Chulainn and Tamamo in action.

If you're playing in the west, you won't be able to play the third Singularity, Okeanos, until sometime after Halloween.

Played a bit at the western launch,but got bored because of how time gated everything is. Missed berserker ascension material day and just rage quit lol.

Also not getting arch or jeanne d arc was also salt inducing

Played a bit at the western launch,but got bored because of how time gated everything is. Missed berserker ascension material day and just rage quit lol.

Also not getting arch or jeanne d arc was also salt inducing
I personally use a team of Vlad and Georgious, with a back up of Arash, Ushiwakamaru, and Mash.

All in all, I kinda gave up trying to get individual servents, cause rerolling is way to annoying, and simply isn't worth it.

I personally use a team of Vlad and Georgious, with a back up of Arash, Ushiwakamaru, and Mash.

All in all, I kinda gave up trying to get individual servents, cause rerolling is way to annoying, and simply isn't worth it.
haha that's the thing though, the game wasn't all that fun. I was there because I literally just wanted my favorites and my waifus. e.e

but I did leave with a ascended berserker and waver. :P

I used to play, I still follow the plot of the Japanese version. Does anyone rp Fate characters at all?

I still play, and have been since its NA launch. I recently got Zhuge Liang/El-Melloi, so friend requests have been coming in. If you play NA, just ping me for a friend code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back