• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Fantasia IC

Wilted

AAAAAA
Birdsie Birdsie @St Sin Hanarei Hanarei Aukanai Aukanai Kloudy Kloudy Gizaira Gizaira Dante Verren Dante Verren The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Arlo Hayes Arlo Hayes cojemo cojemo SomeStupidWords SomeStupidWords
(Hello, everyone, we're starting now. If you haven't gotten a character sheet in yet, no worries, you can jump in after you have. Sorry for her bad starter, by the way, am in a rush rn.)

Day Zero

It is a seemingly ordinary Friday morning in Sehai City. The sky is just beginning to turn a bright blue, and the crowds of people beneath it are bustling in the busiest parts of the city, all of whom are desperate to work or school soon. The shopping district experiences similar amounts of people, who wish to do some last minute shopping before heading to their destination. Tall buildings decorate the streets, as do posters and billboards of varying types, though the one that catches the most attention is one of the city's trending idols at the time, under the name of "E~li". Subway trains and buses are similarly crowded and full, and the city as a whole is bustling with activity.

Unbeknownst to these crowds of people, a certain event is drawing near. One that has happened repeatedly for years in this same city. It's the day before it begins. The Holy Grail War.

It was at these times he had regretted taking Raidriar's body. Grimoire stood at the entrance to the college that Raidriar studied at, given Raidriar ever studied at all. In fact, that failure of a mage hadn't even set foot on college grounds for almost two months. It was a surprise to how Raidriar hadn't been kicked out of college yet. With a heavy sigh, Grimoire stepped into the school grounds and looked down at his timetable.
Where in heaven and hell is THAT?
Grimoire thought to himself, trying to decipher the mess of letters and numbers on his timetable. It was clear enough that he had chemistry, but he had no idea what S-14 meant. To Grimoire, it was just a mess of random numbers and a letter in the alphabet put together. However, the comfort of knowing Raidriar would be just as clueless made Grimoire feel a little better about himself.
Man, why would even bother? I'm so behind on class I may as well work at Mc'Donald's for the rest of my life.
A voice rang inside Grimoire's head.
The Grail War is about to commence. I could at least use a few corpses to make something, and a few souls to sacrifice to a demon.
Grimoire shook his head at the novice mage's ignorance to what was happening, and proceeded to walk around and ask people where S-14 was...

He eventually did find the classroom he was looking for, but by that time, he was already twenty minutes late. He walked in with a painted smile, and apologised for being sixtyone days, and twenty minutes late. However, despite his cheery smile, all he could think of was all the ways he could kill each and every one of these children. Drain their souls out? Snap every bone in their body? Turn their family members into ghouls and make the things eat the kids? He genuinely smiled at the last thought. It was truly a cruel thing to do, but neverless, entertaining to watch. Especially up close. However, first things first, Grimoire had to survive through the lesson...

Emilie Marie Zar

The warm light basked over the campus as a warm smile filled Emilie's lips. For the eighteen year old it was simply a nice welcoming Friday like every other. She passed by many other students quite relaxed in her posture. Her button up top clung to her frame combined with a knee length plaid skirt accompany her look. It wasn't a dress but given she was at class she preferred to wear something more 'business like' and formal anyways. Her long blonde hair was left free behind her back, not typically being one who liked to put her hair up too often outside the occasional pony tail when she was doing some kind of physical work... as rare as it might be for her.

She clutched lightly at her beg, glancing about in thought not seeming to spot any of her friends. It didn't help many of them didn't have much as far as Friday classes, at least ones in the early morning like she did. Her own mind wandering back to her sister. I wonder why she warned me to not stay out late... I mean I wouldn't go against what Kyra says but it still makes me wonder. She did seem a bit preoccupied herself.... more then she usually is at least. She thought to herself quietly, looking rather airheaded as she stood in the middle of the path simply spacing out. A light nudge from someone bumping into her was quick to make her snap back to as she nerviously smiled shaking her head waving her hand.

"S..s...sorry miss!" She spoke a bit awkwardly, garnishing her a rather awkward look and dismissing waving off of the issue. Emilie did tend to do a poor job when it came to interacting with others. She always seemed to find a way to come off a bit awkward, likely in part due to her generally more shy demeanor. She had grown up keeping her head turned down glancing into her books more then interacting with people. She did manage to make friends but she wasn't the type to hold too many.

Emilie shuffled her way off to her class, arriving perfectly on time (something she strived to do, being very focused on her academics). An early morning history course was perhaps far from the most ideal class for most given all the information taught covering such a large range of dates all meant to be memorized, but fortunately Emilie tended to be decent when it came to performing alright during morning classes, even if initially waking up tended to be a bit rough.

BrzmlzQCAAAp0ya.jpg

Antonio Gagliardi

Lying down on an empty red seat in the empty cabin, undisturbed. His eyes were closed and his head rested calmly on his hands that lied on his bag. It was a cheap pillow, but better than the tough material that most of his body rested on.

Someone walked into the cabin. A rather overweight man in his 20's. Antonio opened up one eye, glancing at him. He was eating potato crisps. "It'll kill ya," Antonio said, then closed his eye again. The other man sighed. "Whatever. You don't mind I sit here?" he replied. "Is this really the last cabin with free space?" Antonio asked, irritated slightly. "Yes. I checked," the man responded. "Fine," Antonio growled. "What a tremendous pain in my ass," he whispered to himself.

Just as the other man was about to sit, Antonio said: "But I want these," opening his eyes and pointing at the potato crisps. "Haven't eaten anything today, and yesterday. I'm starving and could eat anything just to fight the hunger," he added.

The fat man hesitated for a bit, but then admitted. "Fair enough. The name's Jason," he handed the bag to Antonio, who took it and replied back. "Antonio."

"You're Italian?" the man asked. Antonio smirked briefly, taking some of the crisps and eating them. Absolutely greasy and disgusting, but at least it's food. "Yup," he replied. "You here on business, or pleasure?" the man asked.

"Call it bitter business, call it utter pleasure. I'd say a little bit of both," he replied. He hid the bag of crisps back into his bag to discard it later, as it had been emptied already. He wiped his hands on a handkerchief and took out his Visconti-Sforza deck from his left pocket, making sure none of the fat from the crisps got on them. "Hey, want a fortune reading? Completely free," he said.

"Hm, it would be my first. Never had a tarot reading. Sure," he said. Antonio shuffled the cards and laid out three on the seat next to him, looking at them. It was a basic spread. One card for the past, another for the present, a third one for the future. In that order: The Hierophant, Strength, The Sun.

Antonio smiled. "Are you a businessman? Accountant? Something of that sort?" he asked. "Yeah! I'm an accountant. Dude, you're frickin' amazing," he said. "I can't spot anything wrong. Right now, you are on your way to gain fortune - and your future is looking bright. You will encounter hardships like anyone else, especially right now and on the path toward your future - but ultimately, if you find strength, you will overcome them and find happiness. Live strong," Antonio took his cards back and put them into his pocket.

"Another one? Please?" the man pleaded. "No," Antonio denied him. "Reading twice removes the whole point. I might as well choose which cards to lay out. The tarot deck tells you the truth at the first reading only. If you do it several times in a row for the same reason - that's quite a taboo. If I saw a card fall out of my pocket, that means something. It ain't no accident. These things are like the embodiment of symbolism."

"I see," the man replied. "Welp, we'll be getting to Sehai City anytime now." The two of them looked out the window, seeing the buildings of the city. The train stopped only a minute later.

Antonio walked out of the train and made his way over to his hotel room with his bag in his hands. He had to prepare for the summoning ritual.

Grimoire Necro.png

Raidriar was suddenly woken by the teacher shouting his name. Apparently, Grimoire had given Raidriar his body back a while ago.
"RAIDRIAR! Stop sleeping, if you have no intention of listening, then get out of my classroom."
Raidriar rolled his eyes at the teacher (whose name he had forgotten) and walked right out of the classroom, without two fucks given. He turned back to a baffled teacher and gave him the 'loser' sort of look.
You were the one who told me to get out, Teacherman.
He said, before slamming the door, and walking out of the building, and onto more open space.
... If I were you, I'd have murdered the teacher.
Grimoire commented inside Raidriar's head. The revenant was really getting on Raidriar's nerves. Whenever Raidriar went to sleep, chances are, he'd wake up somewhere other than his bed, covered in blood or something.
Well now that you're out of the nightmare you call a classroom, I have need to use your body again.
Tough luck, no.

At that moment, Raidriar suddenly felt fuzzy, with a headache. To him, it felt like as if he could actually feel the world spinning. He suddenlt felt a shock, as if he were sucker-punched (mentally) as he almost fell to the floor.

Grimoire however, caught his ground, and didn't fall over at all. He noted mentally that he should try doing this right after Raidriar's had a lesson or something. Must've been the teacher shoving useless knowledge into Raidriar's already useless brain. Thing was, sometimes, Grimoire fails to win dominance over the body, and sometimes, Raidriar resisted it more than other times. He tested his fingers, and stretched a bit.
Well, may as well have a little fun...
He thought to himself as he walked toward another student, who had probably been skipping classes as well.
Oh hey, Raidriar, long time no see. How long did you go without going to school? Two months?
Grimoire observed the student. Brown hair, a pretty average, skinny build, similar to that of Raidriar's. Probably with even less muscle. It puzzled Grimoire to see people being so absorbed into a glowing box, while tapping away on a keyboard. The humans called it 'entertainment.' Grimoire however, called it 'rotting away on a chair.' His attention drifted back to the matter at hand. Grimoire assumed the person was probably Raidriar's 'friend' or something.
Hey.
Grimoire greeted the student, with a smile. The smile however, was genuine. He couldn't wait to burn out the child's eyeballs, then do all sorts of things to the 'poor innocent child.'

Grimoire didn't question, or think about how they ended up in a tool shed, with almost fifty dollars worth of junk food from a vending machine. He didn't complain either, as nobody would interrupt him.
Hey, could you do me a favour?
Grimoire asked the person, and as he turned around to him, Grimoire clicked his fingers.
A brilliant scream of pain rang throughout the shed, as black fire ignited upon the student's eyeballs, and the fluids in the eyes instantly evapourated. The air started to reek of burnt flesh, roast to a crisp. Just the way Grimoire liked it.
AAAH MY EYES! WHAT IN THE WORLD---
Grimoire grinned to himself, as he walked to the pathetic mess, squirming on the floor. Shadows began to shift and twist, into the shape of very fine pins and spikes.
Sorry, I should've told you earlier.
A grotesque smile flashed across Grimoire's face. A shame his victim couldn't see it anymore.
I'm not Raidriar.
He knelt down, and grabbed his victim's hand, as needles of shadows slid under his nails. And suddenly, all at once, the nails all popped out at once, followed by a light sprinkle of blood. The screams this time rang toward other buildings in the campus, about 100 to 200 meters away. Grimoire relinquished those screams of torment. The music was the best part of torture. Just as the sound of a flute gave Raidriar some comfort, the screams of agony helped Grimoire relax. It was Grimoire's music, just like a cartoon's opening was to a child.
What should I do next?...
Grimoire asked the student, clutching his own hand, and rolling around the floor like he had a spasm or something. Grimoire's grotesque smile soon turned into a thoughtful grin, as the shadows around him twisted and changed shapes again. This time, into the shape of a crudely crafted kitchen butcher's knife, like the ones that would be used in a horror movie. Grimoire pressed his foot on the man's other hand, as the kitched knife brought itself down on the fingers, and chopped four of them clean off. Blood spilled all over the floor, and Grimoire put his own hand into the blood, and used his bloodied hand to draw some form of pentagram on the wall. A few quick summoning circles could come in handy later. His attention shifted back to his little toy. He was like a Tattletail, or a Furby, who just wouldn't shut up.
If something's broken, or incovenient, just get rid of it...
Grimoire thought to himself, as the shadows twisted once again into a scalpel, and slid right across the man's stomach. Grimoire then inserted his own hand into the man's open stomach, and pulled out the intestines and wrapped them around his victim, strangling him even while he was bleeding out.
have fun.
He said, as he left the man to die, getting THE HELL OUT of the school as fast as he could, under a veil of shadows...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back