• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Fantasia Character Sheets

Wilted

AAAAAA
@Kira Times Dante Verren Dante Verren Lemon Boy Lemon Boy Aukanai Aukanai Kloudy Kloudy LostHaven LostHaven

Character Sheets: Here
OOC: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fate-fantasia-ooc.330038/page-6
In-character: Coming soon

Hello, the character sheets are finally done! Though I'm not going to put any specific restrictions on what you can do with your character(s), please use your better judgement and make them balanced and fair for everyone. This especially goes for the stats. If I like your post, or respond to your private message and say you're accepted there in the cases of servants, your character is accepted. If there's anything I can see that needs to be fixed, I'll let you know so you can fix it before you can get accepted. If there's anything I forgot to include, please let me know and I'll fix it as soon as I can.
Reminder: This isn't a competition or anything like that to see who can make the most overpowered character and whatnot. Please keep that in mind; this is more about enjoying the roleplay and the story during the Holy Grail War than who actually wins it.

Parts of the template in brackets can be deleted.
Servant Sheet:
(Please PM these to me (and/or another GM if there does end up being one) first to be accepted, then send it to whoever is playing your servant's master afterward. After acceptance, please post only their class, gender and appearance on this thread. I can do that for you as well if it's too inconvenient, please just let me know.)

True name:

Class:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory/History: (if playing a canon servant, feel free to link to their history in the wiki or something)

Stats:

Strength:

Defense:

Agility:

Magic:

Luck:

Skills:

Noble Phantasm:

Other:

Master Sheet:

Name:

Sexual orientation:

Master of: (insert servant's class here)

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory/History:

Magic:

Other:

Last edited:
Name: Antonio Gagliardi

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Master of: Saber

Appearance: (That hat that blends with the hair tho)
BrzmlzQCAAAp0ya.jpg
Personality: He is a man of a few words and fewer expressions. Most of the time, you will see him frowning, or at least not smiling for one reason or another. Although he is easily provoked and doesn't take crap from anyone, he knows when a fight is lost and doesn't rush into danger head-on pointlessly. A bit of a tactician, since being careful and strategic is a thing you have to do with the type of casting he employs.

Although he doesn't show it, he is a good person on the inside, and simply puts on a "tough guy" play to fool people. He is polite to anyone who is polite to him, but if you're an asshole he will repay in kind. Loyal to, and ready to protect those who have done nothing wrong. Regardless, he prides himself on his integrity, so he will never break a promise.

Considerably much nicer, less rough and harsh toward children, elderly people, mothers (especially single,) and widows.

Backstory/History: Antonio was born in Italy, Rozzano; a small city around 10 kilometers south of Mediolan. He was a devout catholic and an incredible student, but it changed when his father introduced him to magecraft. The local priests didn't like having Antonio attend the sermons, knowing he was using tarot cards to divine future and similar, which they considered a sin and form of heresy. He, his family and even his friends were all shunned by the local Christian community and had to seclude themselves from social events for most of their teen years unless they separated themselves from Antonio first.

Things took a darker turn when Antonio's mother died of sudden cardiac arrest. He tried to search for the meaning behind it using tarot, but all he received were clues and nothing meaningful. Antonio and his father grieved deeply, but they had to focus on developing Antonio's potential because of the Command Seal that manifested on his hand several years prior to the Holy Grail War.

Antonio focused himself on the use of Tarot Cards that both he and his father were already proficient with and decided to choose them as his weapon of the upcoming war.

Magic: Uses Tarot Cards to cast magecraft.

Antonio carries two decks with him. One is a magecraft deck of the Rider-Waite-Smith deck, a newer model from 1910, but with potent magecraft and the other is a Visconti-Sforza deck that cannot be used to cast magecraft directly, however, has potent usage in telling the future and other divination similar to it. Think of the former as a battle and reserve deck, and the latter as an entertainment and fortune-telling deck.

Tarot Cards of the Rider-Waite-Smith deck dissolve after having been activated (which in turn, causes the spell that was previously imbued into them to unleash.) Antonio has been taught how to imbue items with magical energy to create desired effects in order to create more cards, however, it still takes a good hour to create several minor arcana or one major, thus refilling his deck is going to take time. Each card's spell is different, depending on the inner meaning of said card, and they may be combined into various spreads to "fuse" the effects of said cards' spells just how using spreads with normal divination in tarot is used to tell coherent stories and fates of the future.

If the GM wishes for me to reveal the spell of each card, I will do so in a PM.

It is worth noting that Major Arcana (Cards like "The Death," "The Emperor," etc,) carry stronger and more potent spells than Minor Arcana (Cards like "Two of Swords," or "Nine of Cups," etc.)
The former take longer to make and the latter are quicker and more expendable.

Overall, this allows for a vastly diverse, yet somewhat limited casting style since the cards all have spells of different type in them, however, because they dissolve after being used; some time has to be spent to make more, thus the spells cannot be spammed and you usually won't see him cast the same spell, or card in one fight, unless he made more cards of the same type prior to the engagement. Another, big plus to this style of magecraft is that Antonio doesn't spend magic energy during combat on spells, which will allow his servant for usage of powerful Noble Phantasms and a higher mana pool overall, acting like a minor buff.

Parameters:
Strength: B
Endurance: B
Agility: B
Magical Power: (Look Magic Circuit Parameters)
Luck: C

Magic Circuit Parameters:
Circuit Quality: B
Circuit Quantity: D++
Circuit Composition: Normal, rather simple.

Other:
Name and Surname respectively mean: "Beyond praise," and "Very strong."

Wilted Wilted

Last edited:
Name: Jason Marche

Sexual orientation: Straight

Master of: Archer

Appearance:
Okabe.Rintarou.600.755292.jpg

Personality: Jason is obsessed with the pursuit of knowledge, particularly knowledge centered on magic. This caused him to develop a love of archelogy and history. He is normally a kind man but will shun others to keep them safe and away from him.

Backstory/History:
Jason is a man of unfortunate circumstance. He is a third generation mage yet he didn’t receive his families blessing to continue being mage. Infact it was his older brother who was meant to be a mage and Jason wasn’t even supposed to be able to use magic. However his jealousy over his brother lead a young Jason to study on his own to try and find his own style of magic. However years of study produced no results, well at least no visible results.

Jason didn’t discover his magic until he was sixteen. His brother was in a magical duel with his father to see if he was worthy to take on the family legacy. The battle wasn’t to the death but Jason found himself longing, no cheering on the inside for his father to kill his brother… and that was when it happened. He felt a surge of power and his brother suddenly slowed down, a move that should have been easy to block but had killing potential race towards the brother, and the brother moved to slowly to block.

After it was discovered that Jason was the culprit he was chased out of the family and begin wandering ancient sites and cities. In britan he discovered the legend of the Holy Grail war, it was a way to bring his brother back and fix the things he had broken.

For the next five years he went all over the world hunting for artifacts and knowledge and a rusted bell from India. it was all going well until he began to hunt for artifacts in south america

His terrible luck triggered trap after trap of which her narrowly escaped. Every time he escaped a trap he could feel a surge of power and the traps would slow, the work of his magic. As he slowly came closer to the center chamber he noticed that the traps stopped, well not really stopped as he could still see them but they were frozen in place, unable to activate. He found that the middle chamber was empty with no artifact in sight.

Disappointed he decided to return to the small village at the base of the temple only to witness the horrors he had caused. Everything had been frozen in time. Leaves were frozen in air as the wind it’s self was frozen in place, The people with locked expressions, even the animals were stuck. Everything was frozen in place. That is when it clicked In his head, every time he had changed his own time a small pulse had been shot off into the surrounding area, the effects of the pulse had frozen the entire area in place.

After weeks of research Jason determined that here was only one way to help these people, he needed to enter the holy grail war now more than ever. That way he could bring his brother back, and help the people who he had trapped.

Magic: Shattered clock: A magic that only activates in life or death situations. Shattered clock can accelerate, slow down, or in an extreme case freeze objects/ people in time (The freezing has only happened once and it is a part of his bio). For example he can speed up his own time allowing him to move faster to doge something he wouldn’t be able to do. He can also slow down objects say as if a bullet was coming after him he would temporarily slow down the bullet to get out of the way.

Stats:
Strength:
D
Endurance: A
Agility: C
Magical Circuit Quality: B
Magical Circuit Quantity: B
Luck: C

Other: Jason cannot control when his magic activates. Instead his magic activates whenever his body sense extreme emotion or life threatening danger. Over use of his magic could also backfire and cause the time affecting his cells to go so fast that it will age his body into dust.

Last edited:

Who, me? Just your typical neighbourhood friendly mass murderer.
Burn, humans, let your miserable existence fade into the infinite death it once came from...
  • anime guy person.png Keeper of The Grimoire Name: Raidriar Windfallow / Grimoire Necronom

Race: Human/Revenant

Sexual Orientation: Hetero/Asexual

Alignment: Neutral Good/Chaotic Evil

Eyes: Heterochromic (Blue/Red)

Command Spell:
    upload_2017-5-8_12-34-20.png

Note: Raidriar's command seals are on the left side of his face. His left (red) eye is at the centre of the command seal. It's usually covered by his hair, along with his left eye.

Last edited:
LostHaven LostHaven Hmm, regarding Grimoire's ability to decay living things to death, how easy would it be to avoid? You mentioned that the attack would have to hit first; how exactly would it hit?

i
LostHaven LostHaven Hmm, regarding Grimoire's ability to decay living things to death, how easy would it be to avoid? You mentioned that the attack would have to hit first; how exactly would it hit?
imagine it as shitty boss attacks that are impossible to land but when it does, it o hit kills

i

imagine it as shitty boss attacks that are impossible to land but when it does, it o hit kills

I see. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to allow that, sorry. An instant kill in general seems overpowered, regardless of its chances of hitting.

I think there are a few things about your character that kind of contradict how some things work in the Fate/ universe- first of all, having a parameter of A+++ isn't really a thing, and having such a super high rank in mana in a mage is, from what I understand, extremely rare. The revenant/spirit he said being possessed by probably shouldn't have a different mana pool, either.

As far as I understand, necromancy also doesn't really work that way either- it looks to me more like the manipulation of bodies and whatnot.

If you disagree with this and have proof as to why some of these changes aren't necessary, please feel free to show me!

I see. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to allow that, sorry. An instant kill in general seems overpowered, regardless of its chances of hitting.

I think there are a few things about your character that kind of contradict how some things work in the Fate/ universe- first of all, having a parameter of A+++ isn't really a thing, and having such a super high rank in mana in a mage is, from what I understand, extremely rare. The revenant/spirit he said being possessed by probably shouldn't have a different mana pool, either.

As far as I understand, necromancy also doesn't really work that way either- it looks to me more like the manipulation of bodies and whatnot.

If you disagree with this and have proof as to why some of these changes aren't necessary, please feel free to show me!
Actually, Necromancy can range from Divination to summoning of undead creatures. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necromancy)

it could also be the manipulation of death, plague and decay, by draining the life enrgy and souls of living creatures. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Necromancy

Also, Raidriar has extensive magic circuits but doesn't know how to use them. A+++ is also a thing. In fact, EX is also a thing.

Take Sakura as an example. She's a useless, good for nothing side character (not really, everyone loves sakura xD) But in the Heaven's Feel route, she went mad and was possessed by Angra Mainyu, she became all OP asfuck and could even go as far as command several blackened servants at once, due to her extensive circuits (that again, she didn't know how to use.) and shit and was only defeated using (a copy of) the Gem Sword of Zelretch (which is probably the most op weapon in the Fate/ Universe).

I can tone down the one-hit kill, but then again, Gil was literally the most broken thing and he was murdered by some weak good-for-nothing tryhard.

Actually, Necromancy can range from Divination to summoning of undead creatures. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necromancy)

it could also be the manipulation of death, plague and decay, by draining the life enrgy and souls of living creatures. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Necromancy

Also, Raidriar has extensive magic circuits but doesn't know how to use them. A+++ is also a thing. In fact, EX is also a thing.

Take Sakura as an example. She's a useless, good for nothing side character (not really, everyone loves sakura xD) But in the Heaven's Feel route, she went mad and was possessed by Angra Mainyu, she became all OP asfuck and could even go as far as command several blackened servants at once, due to her extensive circuits (that again, she didn't know how to use.) and shit and was only defeated using (a copy of) the Gem Sword of Zelretch (which is probably the most op weapon in the Fate/ Universe).

I can tone down the one-hit kill, but then again, Gil was literally the most broken thing and he was murdered by some weak good-for-nothing tryhard.

About the necromancy, I was talking specifically about necromancy in the Fate/ universe: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Magic_Spells#Necromancy
From what I understand, the wiki only mentions bodies, and nothing about manipulating decay or souls.

While his extensive magic circuits might be understandable as to why the two of them have different mana parameters (I'm assuming Grimoire does know how to use them), the fact that they also have separate Luck stats is confusing to me- could you either fix that, or explain to me why it is that way?

Also, how regularly is he possessed?

About the necromancy, I was talking specifically about necromancy in the Fate/ universe: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Magic_Spells#Necromancy
From what I understand, the wiki only mentions bodies, and nothing about manipulating decay or souls.

While his extensive magic circuits might be understandable as to why the two of them have different mana parameters (I'm assuming Grimoire does know how to use them), the fact that they also have separate Luck stats is confusing to me- could you either fix that, or explain to me why it is that way?

Also, how regularly is he possessed?

Well, I guess I COULD change his magic proficiency. : P I'll change it to some other super-evil magicks.

For your second and third question, Luck has absolutely nothing to do with one's body, it's the ability to defy fate. Since Grimoire and Raidriar are seperate beings, they could have different luck. ( Birdsie Birdsie can you confirm lol?) And for the third question, Grimoire would probably possess Radriar in battle, and probably during the servant summoning.

edit: also we should take this somewhere else.

Last edited:
Well, I guess I COULD change his magic proficiency. : P I'll change it to some other super-evil magicks.

For your second and third question, Luck has absolutely nothing to do with one's body, it's the ability to defy fate. Since Grimoire and Raidriar are seperate beings, they could have different luck. ( Birdsie Birdsie can you confirm lol?) And for the third question, Grimoire would probably possess Radriar in battle, and probably during the servant summoning.

Correct.

I also wanted to clarify that Magic Circuits in Fate also have parameters of their own.
Quality:
Quantity
Composition: (Here, you don't put a stat, rather something like: Various, or Normal, etc.)

Last edited:
__lucina_fire_emblem_and_fire_emblem_kakusei__9f87fc38537627b1bcc1d02bb1d9c0a8.png Name: Adara Feidhelm

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance:
Despite her sunny dispostion, she's a vampire!

Master of: Assassin

Personality:
Despite her vampirism, she's quite the sunny character!

Long having abandoned the revenge driven blood hunt of her youth, Adara is indistinguishable from the millennial of the modern age. She's kept up with modern technology and trends, and has done a generally stand up job at blending into society without the pomp and circumstance typical of her kin, though she does have the sense to keep a few properly protected haunts handy in case anything goes south. In the years following her uncle's death she grew into a much freer spirit, coming to terms with her past and moving into the future unburdened by grief. Likewise, she's got herself a solid handle on her vampiric urges, leaning hard onto 'her mother's' early investment into the blood bank market, allowing her to stave off her biological need to hunt and kill human beings.

In her day to day life she's a cheery, stand up lass, who only ever bothers people with her refusal to appear during daylight hours, always secluding herself away in her homestead before the sun breaks the horizon. She doesn't work, nor does she need to thanks to her investments in years past, and is content to live out her life in isolation, either working to further develop her mage craft or unwinding through the wonders of the modern age. She's quite indistinguishable from the modern magus, in fact, even enough to fool the Mage's Association at large.

History:
Scrubbed away from the annals of magical and regular history both once existed the magical family of Feidhelm. Scouring though the records of long abandoned libraries, or perhaps the memories of those that have lived just a bit too long, you'll perhaps find and inkling or a hint, but from the scope of history at large they have long since vanished. Erased by the hands of a ruthless killer.

Her life as a human was as is typical of a magus aristocrat. The firstborn of the Feidhelm, her duty as a child was to put aside the common amusements of youth and fully dedicate herself the to art of mage craft, and so she did. The finer details, she's forgotten, the dates, events, and even the names and faces of all but those who were closest to her lost to the sands of time. Compared to the first dark stain on her memory that was her awakening as a vampire, even they seem like nothing. Bathed in blood and gore, stood the once Ghoul and now once again Adara Feidhelm, surrounded by the brutalized bodies of her own mother, father, brother and sister, that gory rebirth is the memory that burned their faces forever into her mind, not as the ones who had raised her, but those who'd fallen victim to her first. The cruel display was a punishment, wrought upon them by a spiteful Dead Apostle whose name has been wiped from history by the very woman he cursed.

That is a story she remembers much more vividly. Suddenly awoken from the drug-like haze of her life as a Ghoul, mired in the blood of her loved ones, Adara was driven near to the brink of madness. But to have a mind so weak as to be broken would shame her as the sole living inheritor of her family name, so she pulled herself back. From what she could judge at the time, her tragedy had truck only days after her graduation from student to master, the day when her father's Magic Crest became her own. Her home was stormed by an evil that seemed as deep and black as the night sky itself, and she, still recovering from what was supposed to be the dawn of her adult life, was sucked dry and swept away. A long awaited vengeance from a spiteful uncle, who'd turned to the only power he could muster to do away with the sibling who'd taken the family legacy from him. His revenge was not to end there, as the filthy, corrupt blood he transfused into her dying body caused her to rise again, mindless and ravenous, thinking only to be fed. So he fed her, the blood of shopkeepers, teachers, friends, and finally, family.

But that work was one left undone. There was one member of their line left untouched, and Adara would not allow him to stand. Bound to his twisted will, for a time, she was hopeless, the sway their shared blood forced upon her driving her down his path of darkness. But she was greater than he, the second-born of her father's generation was. He was nothing more than an empty, incomplete shell, who thrived only off of lies and heartbreak, and she would strike him down. Years of servitude passed, and eventually that would come to pass.

By her hand, and nothing more than a bedroom curtain left ajar.

That was barely one hundred years ago. In the days since past, she'd roamed the earth, coming to terms with her flawed immortality, her place as a being that exists to prey on humans, and seeks to defy it. As one last act for the family she's almost forgotten and against the nameless Apostle who took them from her.

tl;dr: she was a member of an 1800s magus family, but her vampire uncle turned her and made her kill everyone else in her family. she later killed because he was an ASS, and then proceeded to get on with her life.

Magic:
A superior class a Magecraft, her father may have once called it, Adara's specialization is in subjugating and devouring the spells of others. A magic meant to rule over others, Adara is able to siphon the very mana that fuels the Magecraft of the modern magus and drawn it into her own body. She'll do this through runes, etched upon the environment, or her own body, each one able to absorb up to two times the mana she puts in to create it. The only limits to her cycling this process into infinity are those of time, preparation, and her magical circuit's own capacity, that final limit just so happening to be twice her usual capacity. With this magic she can perform many common forms of Magecraft, such as reinforcing her own body, or instead, thanks to her alignment of Ether, she could release it all in its pure, primal form, a terrifying magical tempest to any foe who does not find themselves mad, or arrogant beyond belief.

Abilities:
As a fully fledged Dead Apostle, Adara has a number of abilities beyond her skills as a Magus. She has an inherent, high level of regeneration that constitutes turning back her personal time to heal wounds inflicted upon her, back to the point before she was harmed. Because of this, any wounds that are less severe than her regeneration is powerful as essentially useless, and so long as she isn't outright killed, she will always recover. This power, as all the abilities of the Dead Apostles, is attuned to the moon, and grows in strength as its cycles meet their peak. Her senses are similarly enhanced, being mighty enough to accomplish feats such as dodging a bullet, or her senses of taste and smell being finely attuned enough to do something like detect the presence alcohol in the blood she drinks. Her haunts are protected by thick networks of bounded fields, called "Dead Apostle Territorial Fields", warding off intruders on the psychic level. As with the bounded fields of all Dead Apostles, they're considerably good at what they do, and even a skilled magus would have trouble finding their way through one. Unlike more bestial vampires, she hasn't developed any special abilities during her long life, instead choosing to remain as human as possible.

Stats:
Strength: B
Agility: A
Endurance: B
Mana Quality: C
Mana Quantity: C-
Luck: E-

Last edited:

Alright, that's fine. Before I accept your character though, might I ask how long it would take for Grimoire to take over his body, and how long he'd be able to do it for?

Can't edit right now cause phone hates me, so noting here that I'm buffing Adara a bit. Strength to B because as a vampire I figure she should at least be able to trade blows with Antonio, and Agi to A- because vampires in Fate are supposed to be like ninjas.

The Living Saint

621549f0bbb323564514064d3b91cfe9.jpg

Name
Lilianne St Louis

Sexual Orientation
Asexual

Master Of
Lancer

Personality
Lilianne is a compassionate and considerate soul who is often considered a perfect Mother figure, given her protective but ultimately kind nature that allows her to show kindness, sympathy, and benevolence to all beings no matter who they are. Alongside this, she is relatively quiet and seems to like to keep to herself when not assisting others, one who seems to thrive when left alone or interacting with a single person rather than a whole group of people, unless they're children. Dutiful and doting, she is fond souls who have not been tainted by evil or want, children and animals amongst them and seems most comfortable in social situations with either of those two beings.

However, despite this kindness and benevolence that she is willing to show to others, she is also more than willing to show a much more ruthless and cold side to those who she believes to be evil. People who take the lives of others for nothing but amusement, hurt the innocent and commit acts of betrayal with not a hint of regret can and shall be killed by Lilianne without a second thought.

Background
Lilianne was born in England to two members of the Burial Agency, executors who had found love amongst one another and had ended up producing a child as a result of it. She was quickly brought into the Church organization as a result of her parent's strong ties to it even though they themselves lacked a faith in God, she did not, being taught by nuns at a young age indoctrinated her somewhat, instilling within her a firm faith of right and wrong. She was soon discovered to have Magical potential too as a result of both of her parents having come from noble lines of Magicians, and when she came of age, the magic crest of the family was passed down to her. Alongside this, she was expected to follow in her parent's footsteps, to serve the Church, and she did so, but in her own way, not exactly copying them.

Lilianne made a bid to join "The Chivalric Order" otherwise known as the Knights, who were deemed responsible for protecting holy grounds such as churches and the like. Hesitance was shown at first as a result of her gender, but they soon became much more willing to accept her into their ranks once they caught wind of her possession of Pure Eyes alongside her surprising skill in physical combat. She was trained for a time and once that was complete, Lilianne took her duties seriously to such an extent that she further augmented herself by making a visit to a group of Magician's with knowledge in the art of Human Engineering, permanently physically enhancing her so that she may better perform her duty, yet it came at a cost, for she was rendered infertile as a result of the operation to strengthen herself.

Once preparations were complete, Lilianne was stationed somewhat ironically at an Orphanage owned by the church, with the caretakers being a group of nun's who had only a small amount of knowledge in the field of Magecraft, with the Church stationing her there so that she may better provide protection to not only the defenceless nuns but children there as well. She grew fond of her task, killing droves of Dead Apostles, ghouls and other heinous creatures in the name of protecting the holy ground and ensuring the safety of the children and yet, a feeling of unease began to grow within her. Whilst she loved the orphans, it dampened her spirits and faith in god to know that these innocents had been abandoned by their parents or had witnessed their family killed. It was unfair, for such young and innocent souls to ensure such great hardship without truly knowing how to deal with it. Lilianne, however, found salvation as a Command Seal manifested upon her and she knew the second that seal appeared on her, that she would join the Holy Grail War to fulfill her wish, a wish that could not be accomplished by one or even many, without a true miracle.

To make a better world for the children.

Statistics

AGLTENDUMANASTRELUCK
BA+CA+B

Eyes of Purity
Similar to Mystic Eyes yet inherently different in that whilst standard Mystic Eyes can be said to be traits of the body, something like inheriting the parent's body, Pure eyes are like inheriting fate and destiny. With her Pure Eyes, Lilianne is capable of seeing the emotions of others radiate off of them like colored vibrations or waves dancing through the air. As a result of this, not only does this make her something equivalent to an Empath in her ability to detect emotions, but she is also capable of a level of Presence detection through her pure eyes, seeing through all forms of invisibility or concealment through the waves that radiate off one's body.

Mystic Code: Divider of Heretics
When not in active use, the mystic code "Divider of Heretics" takes the rather unassuming and innocent looking appearance of a long, undecorated metallic rod, much like a walking stick and Lilianne uses it in this function when not actually using it for it's intended function. Once activated, however, It's true form is revealed, an enormous 7ft long Halberd with immaculate carvings etched into the metal. It is incredibly durable and the effects of the Mystic Code seems to enhance any pain delivered by it tenfold. A small cut induced by the Halberd will make one feel as if they were sliced in half or hit by a speeding lorry. It earned its name as a result of Lilianne's tendency for slicing her enemies horizontally in half.

Wind Magic
Lilianne, whilst well versed in the arts of healing & alchemy, can be considered something of a specialist in her use of her elemental affinity for her magic. She utilizes her wind magic to create miniature tornado's to tear her surroundings apart and throw the enemy about or send blades of air hurtling at her target, capable of slicing through metal like a hot knife through butter. She seems particularly fond of its applications to allow her to access a form of flight and to extend the reach of her Halberd even further, giving it an incredible range matching something like a rifle and sniper, giving her access to both close and ranged combat.

Alright, that's fine. Before I accept your character though, might I ask how long it would take for Grimoire to take over his body, and how long he'd be able to do it for?
He'd be able to do it when Raidriar is either unconscious himself (like asleep) or when Raidriar allows it. So Raidriar can take back his body (with some difficulty) so there really isn't a 'time limit'

Rider
Female
U0Acn2y.png

It looks really messy and bad because I rushed it just for the sake of getting it done, sorry. Might actually clean it up a lot later, if I have the time.

Strength: B++
Endurance: A+
Mana: C-
Luck: E

Assassin
Male
(Technically)
cfd2799c5b56c54786113bb2b02da89c.jpg

Strength - C
Endurance - D
Agility - D
Luck - E
Magical Energy - B
Noble Phantasm - A+

The Living Saint

621549f0bbb323564514064d3b91cfe9.jpg

Name
Lilianne St Louis

Sexual Orientation
Asexual

Master Of
Lancer

Personality
Lilianne is a compassionate and considerate soul who is often considered a perfect Mother figure, given her protective but ultimately kind nature that allows her to show kindness, sympathy, and benevolence to all beings no matter who they are. Alongside this, she is relatively quiet and seems to like to keep to herself when not assisting others, one who seems to thrive when left alone or interacting with a single person rather than a whole group of people, unless they're children. Dutiful and doting, she is fond souls who have not been tainted by evil or want, children and animals amongst them and seems most comfortable in social situations with either of those two beings.

However, despite this kindness and benevolence that she is willing to show to others, she is also more than willing to show a much more ruthless and cold side to those who she believes to be evil. People who take the lives of others for nothing but amusement, hurt the innocent and commit acts of betrayal with not a hint of regret can and shall be killed by Lilianne without a second thought.

Background
Lilianne was born in England to two members of the Burial Agency, executors who had found love amongst one another and had ended up producing a child as a result of it. She was quickly brought into the Church organization as a result of her parent's strong ties to it even though they themselves lacked a faith in God, she did not, being taught by nuns at a young age indoctrinated her somewhat, instilling within her a firm faith of right and wrong. She was soon discovered to have Magical potential too as a result of both of her parents having come from noble lines of Magicians, and when she came of age, the magic crest of the family was passed down to her. Alongside this, she was expected to follow in her parent's footsteps, to serve the Church, and she did so, but in her own way, not exactly copying them.

Lilianne made a bid to join "The Chivalric Order" otherwise known as the Knights, who were deemed responsible for protecting holy grounds such as churches and the like. Hesitance was shown at first as a result of her gender, but they soon became much more willing to accept her into their ranks once they caught wind of her possession of Pure Eyes alongside her surprising skill in physical combat. She was trained for a time and once that was complete, Lilianne took her duties seriously to such an extent that she further augmented herself by making a visit to a group of Magician's with knowledge in the art of Human Engineering, permanently physically enhancing her so that she may better perform her duty, yet it came at a cost, for she was rendered infertile as a result of the operation to strengthen herself.

Once preparations were complete, Lilianne was stationed somewhat ironically at an Orphanage owned by the church, with the caretakers being a group of nun's who had only a small amount of knowledge in the field of Magecraft, with the Church stationing her there so that she may better provide protection to not only the defenceless nuns but children there as well. She grew fond of her task, killing droves of Dead Apostles, ghouls and other heinous creatures in the name of protecting the holy ground and ensuring the safety of the children and yet, a feeling of unease began to grow within her. Whilst she loved the orphans, it dampened her spirits and faith in god to know that these innocents had been abandoned by their parents or had witnessed their family killed. It was unfair, for such young and innocent souls to ensure such great hardship without truly knowing how to deal with it. Lilianne, however, found salvation as a Command Seal manifested upon her and she knew the second that seal appeared on her, that she would join the Holy Grail War to fulfill her wish, a wish that could not be accomplished by one or even many, without a true miracle.

To make a better world for the children.

Statistics

AGLTENDUMANASTRELUCK
BA+CA+B

Eyes of Purity
Similar to Mystic Eyes yet inherently different in that whilst standard Mystic Eyes can be said to be traits of the body, something like inheriting the parent's body, Pure eyes are like inheriting fate and destiny. With her Pure Eyes, Lilianne is capable of seeing the emotions of others radiate off of them like colored vibrations or waves dancing through the air. As a result of this, not only does this make her something equivalent to an Empath in her ability to detect emotions, but she is also capable of a level of Presence detection through her pure eyes, seeing through all forms of invisibility or concealment through the waves that radiate off one's body.

Mystic Code: Divider of Heretics
When not in active use, the mystic code "Divider of Heretics" takes the rather unassuming and innocent looking appearance of a long, undecorated metallic rod, much like a walking stick and Lilianne uses it in this function when not actually using it for it's intended function. Once activated, however, It's true form is revealed, an enormous 7ft long Halberd with immaculate carvings etched into the metal. It is incredibly durable and the effects of the Mystic Code seems to enhance any pain delivered by it tenfold. A small cut induced by the Halberd will make one feel as if they were sliced in half or hit by a speeding lorry. It earned its name as a result of Lilianne's tendency for slicing her enemies horizontally in half.

Wind Magic
Lilianne, whilst well versed in the arts of healing & alchemy, can be considered something of a specialist in her use of her elemental affinity for her magic. She utilizes her wind magic to create miniature tornado's to tear her surroundings apart and throw the enemy about or send blades of air hurtling at her target, capable of slicing through metal like a hot knife through butter. She seems particularly fond of its applications to allow her to access a form of flight and to extend the reach of her Halberd even further, giving it an incredible range matching something like a rifle and sniper, giving her access to both close and ranged combat.
YO FIRE KEEPER!!!

SABER (Seiba)
'Fear not mortal, let righteous fury befall the wicked.'

upload_2017-5-5_10-29-53.png

Strength: A++
Endurance: B++
Mana: A
Luck: E-​

e9e47700-8d54-415d-8176-e4960f3de84f_zps6kyrcjgg.png

Emilie Marie Zar
Master
Nickname(s): Em, Emi
Race: Human
Orientation: Heterosexual
Master of: Berserker

• Strength: D
    Defense: D
    Agility: D
    Magic: EX
    Luck: B

Last edited:

Kyra Hedei Zar
Name: Kyra Hedei Zar
Sexual Orientation: Asexual Aromantic

[ Appearance ]
With a triangular shaped face and narrow jawline, Kyra's face is unscared and unmarked. She has soft blue eyes of an almond shape, and platinum blonde hair that falls down to her mid-back - with a soft wave, and a fringe combed forward to cover her forehead. She has small ears and a small nose.
Standing at an average height of 173cm, Kyra has a slim physique - though not of a professional athlete. Because of her thin figure, she lacks evident muscle. She has freckles on her arms along with numerous faint scars - of small sizes.
Kyra is most often wearing formal clothing - a blouse, suit jacket and trousers. She alternates between dark and light colours.

[ Personality ]
Kyra is not someone many people should be friends with. Although, most do fall into that trap. Because her friendly and polite front, it is easy to fool people into believing and trusting in her. In most cases, Kyra doesn't go out her way to do anything for others. But in time most will find that, though she might have a welcoming appearance, Kyra is very deceitful. She is certainly no one to trust, for she will betray you one way or another. She will use others to her advantage to help her get what she wants. And though, her words might seem genuine
she is exceptionally good at lying and pretending to care.
Kyra is often full of tricks and unfair strategies. For, instead of fighting fairly, she will most definitely play dirty, cheat or play with the life of another to save her own ass. Kyra is often organised and always plans ahead of time. She tends to attack in times people are least expecting it, or when they are vulnerable (yes, she won't hesitate to attack if you are unarmed and injured). Kyra will not give anyone a chance and will most often jump to conclusions or let her judgements fuel her actions. Hence her "shoot first, ask never" view.
The one and only person that Kyra seems to make an effort for, is her little sister - Emilie. Though Kyra is portrayed as a protective big sister, it does not mean she is entirely loving. Of course, she loves her sister, but Kyra's words can be harsh if Emilie does something stupid or something she does not approve of.
**Kyra can also be painfully sarcastic if she is in a sour mood

[ Backstory ]
For some time, Kyra was only a single child. She was spoiled and somewhat bratty. And, perhaps Kyra loved it. Well, that was until Kyra's father and birth mother got divorced. Though, even as a ten year old, Kyra could see it coming, for her parents grew distant. However, she hadn't expected her mother to outright reject her and move away overseas, proving that she didn't want Kyra. And, that was certainly something heartbreaking. Or at least, it should have been. But, because of a burst of anger, Kyra instantly redirected her suppose to be sorrow into blaming her father for driving away her mother.

As a teenager, Kyra was often away from home. Mainly to avoid her father.

Kyra was thirteen when her father had met another woman, and ultimately married her. Kyra was not very accepting and often kept distant to the woman. Perhaps Kyra felt as though they might have been trying to replace her birth mother. Regardless, Kyra had nothing to say about such. Mainly, she kept to herself.

It was when Kyra was fifteen that tragedy hit. Both parents died, for the sake of saving the life of Kyra's baby sister. And, instantly, Kyra regretted the way she had treated her father and step mother. In some way of wanting to make it right, she swore to take care of Emilie. At least, as much as she could. The two girls were taken in by family friends.

Though, Kyra didn't enjoy such. When she was seventeen, Kyra buried herself in two jobs, all for the sake of getting money so she could afford a house or apartment for her and her sister.
At twenty, she had enough money and moved out, taking Emilie with her and coming to raise her sister on her own.

[ Magic ]
Glyph Magic/Symbol Magic: Marking a symbol on an object, surface or herself can give her a different ability depending on the symbol and the channelled spell. Though can only use the same ability/spell once in the time period of 26 hours. (Sometimes up to 30 hours)

[ Other ]
  • Kyra and Emilie are half sisters - same father, different mother.
  • Kyra has two jobs. A waitress, and a hitman of sorts... (though she never speaks about either job).
  • You hurt Emile and Kyra will impale you.
  • Kyra = Sadistic, much?
  • Kyra's a bitch
Image Dump
3ef908aa4d16bc74ec409cbbe42390ae.gif

tumblr_mp8llggdR71rlwqewo1_500.gif

0d899c0ffa38568ee791eaeeccc3b2c5efb65f1d_hq.gif

be36cf36f4505bdd8fef63a2353ec8196d3d3299_hq.gif

ccd4b42597f5a86644eb97ab5d21dd5b9c229e48_hq.gif

Music Dump
Control - Halsey
It Gets Worse - Mindless Self Indulgence
Quotes