• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate, Courage and Friendship

RP between me @herenye @Bubble and @CAP Ireland. ^-^

"Wait up!" Tessa panted as she ran up to the blue people carrier, sliding the door open and throwing her bags inside before getting in next to her friends.

"As if we were gonna leave without you Tess." Hope said as she looked back from the front passenger seat.

"Are you sure you remembered everything this time?"

Tessa nodded as she clipped in her seatbelt.

Where were they going? Camping, as they did every summer just the four of them Jem Carter, Will Lightwood, Hope Ryder and Tessa Hayes, fast friends since childhood.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Welcome aboared our traveling express Tess." Jem cocked a grin as he spotted their missing friend. He nudged Will trying to get him to say something, but the only response Will gave was a slight nod in Tess's direction. "Time to hit the road, dont ya think?" Jem asked a peaceful smile spread across his face causing his eyes to gain a bright light.

"Finally!" Hope said as her dad pulled off from the curb.

"Now that Tessa has finished forgetting everything, we can get going." She sent a grin to her ever forgetful friend.

"I didn't mean to-" Tessa started before seeing Hope's grin and realizing she was joking. She smiled before she replied with.

"Well, it wouldn't be the same without me forgetting something every year."

"No, it wouldn't." Hope chuckled watching out of the window as they sped out of the town and the view of houses turned to trees and fields.

Suddenly on the usualy quiet country road a car was speeding and zigzagging towards them.

"Look out!" Hope screamed but it was cut off by the sound of brakes screeching. Both girls lurched sideways as the car hit the side of theirs sending it spinning off the road and then there was silence.

Hope was the first to sit up and looked over to see Tessa on the grass next to her. Wait a minute on the grass? They were in the car a minute ago. They seemed to be in a forest and the car was no where in sight.

"Are we...?" Tessa started as she sat up.

"Dead?" Hope finished for her."I don't think my head would be hurting so much if we were." She put a hand to her head and felt the warm and stickiness of blood.

Tessa scooted closer to her friend"It doesn't look too bad." She said as she examined the cut on Hope's head.

"Are you okay?" Hope asked.

"I think so." Tessa nodded."But where are we?"

Hope shrugged, suddenly they heard movement from the trees and both girls quickly whipped around to where it had come from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back