Fate Brought You to Me.

SincereOne

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█----╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗-----█
█----║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠-------█
█----╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝-----█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█​

Hello, beloved people. Much appreciated of having your important time to see this worthless thread, but fate changed it by bringing you here, whether you like it or not.

I am SincereOne, you all can call me Bel. I am just your everyday member, newlywed entered just like others. I am a such benevolent person, feel free to talk with me in conversation, if you feel you had problems or anxiety. I am your ears when you speak, and I'll advice you whatever you did.

I like the fantasies fate and destiny of mine, everything I do is such a new moment I must to take care. No, it's not about an occult or crazy religion, please don't think I'm such a cruel person. What I mean is the way my personalities work, it's such a royalty person you're meeting. (Not like I am one, though.)

It's such a pleasure and fate to meet you, dearest. Hope you get along with me. That's pretty much about me, so feel free to ask me questions and such.

Last edited:
Hey! If you're bored and have nothing to do (like me) I'd be interested in starting a RP.

Welcome to RPN!

I am just a rare Mew, do not mind me. You'll see sightings of me every once in a while, here or there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back