Farrill x Shy

IG42

Paranoid Android
Roleplay Availability
Rank C

Farrill: Ugh this hunt is taking way too long. How can it be this hard to- 

*Arrow whizzes by* 

Gyahh! Bandits, hunters! Hunting bandits!

Shy:  Tch. Missed? That's highly unusual. Here... Let me just nock another arrow... Now aim... Careful.. Come here kitty... *licks lips* You're gunna be dinner. I'll be a well-fed Outlander tonight! Oh, and I suppose I'll share with the rest of them. Pfft.

Farrill:  You...you can't eat me! I taste bad! And...and I'll eat you first if you come any closer!

Shy:  Huh?! *Blinks* Heh...  *fires arrow as a warning shot, missing on purpose, then leaps from the tree, and lands on the ground* So wait, are you some sort of... What are you?

Farrill:  Ahh! Stop doing that! I'm a Taguel, a beastkin. Don't you have any where you're from or did you humans already kill them all?

Shy:  A what? 'Beastkin'? Some talking cat? Er, I wouldn't know. I've not seen any of your kind, yet -before- ah whatever. 'Stop doing that'? Heh... *fires another arrow just behind him*

Farrill: Stop it you're just wasting arrows now! I'm a shapeshifter, ever heard of that? 

*transforms back* 

Look I'm a person, I transform when I'm fighting. Or hunting like I was before you came along and somehow thought you could take me on.

Shy: *puts away another arrow, grinning* Well. That's neat, I suppose. Is that all you can do, though? Become an adorable kitty? 

*scoffs* Ha! Please! I would sweep the floor with your pretty fur-coat!

Farrill: Just because cat-wearers are the cutest of all Taguel no matter what those rabbit-wearers say and I make sure to keep my fur pristine doesn't mean I can't fight. 

Wait aren't you supposed to be on my-our side? I'm hungry and I just want to catch something to eat, can't you just stop shooting me and let me hunt?

Shy: Ah... You can fight then? Wait, 'our side'? What do you mean? Are you saying you're with the Outrealmer? Ha! Ludicrous, why would he ask a cat to fight for him? I surely would have noticed if a big cat was fighting beside me!

Also... no promises.

Farrill:  Of course I can fight, I'm a person but I have a beast's instincts. Besides If you haven't noticed me then I must be doing something right, if I can fight without getting spotted then no one will be able to hurt me.

Shy:  Hm. A useful trait, to be sure. Well. I won't eat you. Eating a person is foul. Though, I have seen it done.

Farrill: Great....ew. I don't even like humans and that sounds digusting. Oh er nothing personal, am I saying that right?

Anyway I should get back to what I was doing, shall I go this way and you go that way....oh um what's your name by the way? Mine's Farrill.

Shy: It is Egret. Though, I'm known best as Shy. So use that...

Cat. Hunt well. Don't get stuck with an arrow. Mine or otherwise. I expect to see a lot from you. Impress a General. Goodbye.

*disappears into the jungle*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back