Fantasy World War Tabletop RPG Idea? (Yes, With Dice Rolling)

Are You Interested?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Serano

So, I was thinking about running a game from the unisystem book Armageddon. For those of you who are not aware of what unisystem is; it is a d10 point buy system, which you use exp to increase skills, qualities an attributes and all roles are used with the d10 die. As for what Armageddon is about:

For decades, warning signs have told of a coming Reckoning. Its exact nature was unknown. Some predicted a new dawn for humankind -- a golden age. Others issued dire warnings. In truth, it was worse . . . far worse.

The near future has arrived and the tidings are grim. An ancient force is reborn and the ultimate conflict to determine the destiny of humankind is underway. Fought by forces mundane, celestial, demonic and otherworldly, it has ravaged cities, plundered lands, and brought doom to millions.

Angels and devils walk the Earth once again and the Old Gods have returned. Will even this be enough to stop the relentless darkness?

I have the books that will be needed for the roleplay, and I can share them with whoever joins up with the game on Skype I will add them to the RP for people to view. Our game will blend supernaturals with special operations soldiers to try and save the world from the Army of Revelations.

So anyone interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
Skype killed it for me unfortunately, otherwise i would have been interested.

kaze said:
Skype killed it for me unfortunately, otherwise i would have been interested.
@kaze

Skype is more for the reason to send the book. To be clear. It's going to be done through forum RP, not outloud. So if there is an alternative... like putting it on here.... huh, that would work...

Ok Scratch the need for Skype.

xD ok then I'd be interested, even with Werewolf and Work I should {hopefully} have the time.

*Pokes head in* Hello....I believe I'm feeling what all the other people here are feeling....Interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back